Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hysterical Histories 2

"Our clientele grows"

29
7 Comments 7
951 Views 951
3.9k words 3.9k words

CHAPTER THREE.

Our clientele grows.

The very next day, we are delivered two letters. One is from Lord Thomas, the other (sealed with a wax seal and clearly marked 'Private and Confidential') is from his wife, Lady Emma; both letters are delivered by their footman. We read them together.

It seems that Lord Thomas is highly delighted with his wife's immediate change of demeanour and believes that our treatments are clearly effective; he will not only pay our fees very happily, but has also made our services known to two friends who have experienced similar emotional instability in their wives recently. He is certain that they will be in contact with us shortly, with his wholehearted recommendation.

Helen smiles and says, " I already know the wives of Lord Grey and Lord Stevens! Both of them are close friends of Lady Emma, who has no doubt already spoken with them. Lady Jane Grey is a pretty and very young girl, though rather withdrawn in her manner, while Lady Sara Stevens is a little older, and more outgoing, but very presentable indeed. I think you would like them both."

Turning to the private letter from Lady Emma, we read that she first pleads for her letter to remain a private communication between us. Her husband is unaware of its content and must remain so.

She says that she had returned home, and as advised, had thrown herself quite urgently upon her husband, surprising him immensely. She had indeed felt more pleasure than usual at the introduction of his cock into her, no doubt (she thinks) because of the preparatory treatment she had received at my hands that very evening. It had been a short-lived exercise, but a distinct improvement upon their normal intercourse. She admits that her thoughts had turned to her treatment during the event, rather than the presence of her husband.

She hopes to persuade Lord Thomas that regular treatment- say once a month?- will have cumulative benefits for them, and is sure that she will be successful in that. She has also told Lady Jane Grey and Lady Sara Stevens of her pleasurable experience at my hands, and does not doubt that they will plead with their husbands for similar relief of their own symptoms. They are both encouraging their husbands to contact us, on the recommendation of Lord Thomas.

"Well, that is a wonderful accolade!" says Helen. "I am so used to your service, Simon, that I may underestimate what a fortunate wife I am. But as I have said, I am a little concerned that you might exhaust yourself in the service of your clients, and have little left for me!"

"Never fear," I say. " there will always be energy left for you, my dear Helen!"

Appointments are duly made for Lady Jane and Lady Sara to attend in the following weeks, while Lady Emma is provisionally booked for a return in the following month.

Helen and I discuss our plans in detail.

Helen is quite adamant that she is happy with the treatments I plan to give, on the firm condition that I do not fuck my clients. She already knows that she can intervene to relieve me if necessary, as she had in the case of Lady Emma, without any fear that I might not be able to fulfill my husbandly duties afterwards.

However, she wants to pursue her idea of creating "Doctor Watson's Assistant" to ease my future workload, and I agree to her developing that plan quickly. It seems she has already begun, by researching what types of wood she might use to carve a replica of my cock; it would have to be hard, of course, durable, and smooth when polished.

She has now come to the conclusion that she will not be able to produce a high quality piece alone, and will have to involve an artist friend of hers who is skilled in wood turning, and has all the necessary professional tools. But she is adamant that it needs to be a true replica of my own cock, to justify the name, rather than a simple abstract representation of a theoretical cock.

To that end, she produces a pencil and sketch-pad, and pulls a tailor's measure from her pocket, demanding that I make myself available for detailed study.

Helen drops to her knees and unbuttons me, deftly pulling my cock out into the open.

Oral sex is the most exotic 'service' a Victorian man can procure- not usually from his wife, of course!- but available from specialised establishments usually with French-sounding names. Perhaps I am lucky to have such a liberal-thinking French wife, who has developed her own skills in this regard, using me as her model. We frequently indulge in the practice of "soixante-neuf", which allows us both to hone our oral skills.

She takes my semi-erect cock into her mouth and sucks noisily while she fondles my balls with one hand. As my cock grows, she is able to grasp the shaft with the other hand, and apply her mouth very forcefully to the suckling of the swollen head.

I can only stand before her, with my hands behind me, trying not to let my knees buckle in ecstasy. However, I know there is a hidden purpose in Helen's mind on this occasion.

When I am very fully erect, she sits back on her haunches and studiously sketches my cock and balls from every angle, capturing the backward curve of the head towards my belly, the swollen head at the top, and the taut balls at the bottom. Then she produces her tailor's measure and duly notes, as addenda to her sketches, that the distance from the very tip to the base is at least seven inches, and the circumference around the head is six inches, but widening to seven inches at the very base.

Having done so, she sets her sketchpad, pencil and measure aside, and says, "I do not know exactly how your measurements compare to others, Simon, but I do know that your cock is sufficient to create the most wonderful feelings inside me when you apply it with your accustomed skill."

"From my discussions with Lady Emma, and others, I think it is rare for English ladies even to see their husbands in this state of arousal. They seem only to feel 'something' penetrate between their folds, thrust in and out, and quite soon withdraw, leaving his sticky deposits behind. I think I am fortunate to have a husband so proud to be seen by his wife."

I look down pleadingly at her beautiful face as she smiles up at me beyond my hard cock. She knows what must happen now; having induced this state of affairs, she must follow it through to its natural conclusion.

And so she does.

Her lips wrap around the head of my cock again, and her hands return to their previous stations, fondling my balls and stroking the hard shaft. Her stroking continues at more pace, while her grip gets ever tighter, and it seems that her mouth engulfs me ever more deeply, and her soft hand squeezes my balls in rhythm with her strokes.

I resist holding her head, though I want to, because I know she prefers her own freedom of manoeuvre, but she can tell, I think, from the subtle movement of my hips that the pressure is building within my balls- indeed, she may be able to feel them swell and tighten in her hands as they prepare to dispense my cum.

My movements become less subtle and more urgent, as she grips my cock, lubricated with her saliva, ever more tightly.

Suddenly, I feel the first surge of cum and Helen gags as the full volume hits the back of her throat. She releases me slightly, to free her mouth to take the full quantity I shoot into her, and she milks my cock and balls to ensure she has taken the full load. She squeezes me with her mouth and senses the slight softening as my pulses of cum subside.

I am shaking and finding it difficult to remain standing.

Helen withdraws my cock from her mouth, without spilling a single drop of cum, and looks boldly up at me as she swallows most noisily. Then I see her pointed tongue lick lasciviously around her lips, to moisten them with tasty cum.

"Mmmm. That was as delicious as ever, Simon," she says, "but I must say that it is even more delicious when delivered warm, direct from the source. It is more tasty than that cold glass of cum you delivered for me during your treatment of Emma!"

I am close to collapse, but manage to sit and rebutton myself, saying, "Helen, you are the most wonderful wife a man could ever have! Thank you so much. If all wives behaved as you, there might be no call upon our services at all!"

"Perhaps," she says, "but I think that there are few husbands as capable as you, and the main reasons for their wive's distress is their disdain for their feelings and sensitivities. If they were all as royally fucked as I am by you, you are right, there might be no need of our services. But clearly, we are an unusual couple, and it seems others do need our help."

When we have recovered our composure, we continue to talk about the services we can offer. Helen now has the development of "Doctor Watson's Assistant" well in hand, but it will be at least a week before a prototype is available, and I suspect that Helen will want the very first trial exercise, with or without my help.

I add that I am persuaded by Helen's recent behaviour that there may be a private market for semen. It is now a well-established medical view that male semen provides health benefits when absorbed by a woman. We are agreed that I will not fuck my clients, but it may be possible for me to provide medicinal doses to be taken orally, or administered as creams to be applied to the body.

Helen seems surprisingly enthusiastic about this idea, saying, "If you are to get so excited at each treatment, as you were with Emma, perhaps I could harvest your cum for sale? I'm sure we could make a good selling point of its 'freshness'?”

I am a little surprised, given Helen's reluctance for me to fuck clients, so I try to establish exactly where she draws her boundaries.

I say, “It seems to me that the 'freshness' of my cum will only be proven if the client witnesses you producing it from me, or the client performs that task herself. And is she to swallow it down, there and then? If so, would you allow her to take it directly from the source? You have noted yourself that it is much more palatable when warm.”

“You're right, of course,” says Helen. “I am yet very unclear about all that, but we can think it through and reach an agreed stance before we offer such a product, can't we?”

“Of course,” I say, “but it is best that we should talk through these issues in advance, rather than getting carried away in the heat of the moment, only to regret it later.”

"There is one much simpler question of administrative procedure," I say, "which I think we need to resolve before further appointments.

I noted how reluctant Emma was to reveal herself to me at her first treatment. That is entirely understandable, of course, and she may be more relaxed in the future, but I think I need easier and fuller access to my clients if I am to treat them most effectively."

MariaTyler1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MariaTyler1

Helen agrees, saying, "I had thought the same, Simon, and I have ordered a number of simple shifts, buttoned down the front, which will allow exactly what you require. I will welcome your clients and ask them to divest fully before you enter the consulting room. It will be my responsibility to provide them in readiness for you, on the treatment couch, though you may need to have some discussion with them yourself, to put them fully at ease."

"Given your thoughts about the provision of semen as a medicinal dose, I shall think how we might benefit from your own arousal during the treatment sessions. However, I enjoyed relieving you during our very first treatment of Emma, and I must think harder about how we can ALL benefit from the treatment session."

And so we prepare ourselves, our procedures, and our equipment for the appointment with Lady Grey next week.

CHAPTER FOUR.

Lady Jane Grey attends.

Lady Jane is, as Helen had said, a very young girl and very pretty in a classical way.

I find it quite difficult to believe that Lord Grey cannot satisfy her needs, but I understand that he is a more elderly gentleman. I have never met him, but Helen says she can understand why Jane feels a certain revulsion. He is known to frequent the whorehouses of London town and to be quite crude in his manner. I suspect I would not like the man.

I smile at her as she sits at the end of the treatment couch in the simple shift which Helen has provided. Helen whispers to me that it proved a little difficult to persuade Jane to undress completely, but assures me that she is now totally naked beneath her buttoned shift, and as expected, is clean shaven. She suspects that Jane has shaved herself privately with no outside assistance.

We talk about Jane's concerns, though she is very unforthcoming to begin with. She has heard from Emma that my treatment is both gentle and very relieving of bodily tensions; indeed, as medical procedures go, Emma had said she found it both relaxing and energising. Jane would like to experience something similar, to form her own view, but she does not seem very optimistic.

I understand from Helen, and the female gossip that she has heard, that Jane was married to Lord Grey at an extremely young age, and is sexually very naïve.

It seems that I will learn very little by talking to her, as she does not really have the vocabulary to dicuss or to understand sexual matters in any detail. So I look to Helen to help me to lay Jane down, as we had Emma, with her legs bent at the knee over the end of the treatment couch. We raise the couch, as before, to my chest level, and I ask Helen to unbutton Jane's shift for me.

Jane puts up little physical resistance, but is clearly uncomfortable at being so exposed to my gaze- and perhaps even to that of Helen. She stares fixedly at the ceiling and bites her lip gently.

I study Jane's pale young body, laid out before me, while Helen sits alongside her on a low stool, and clasps her hand for reassurance. I suspect that this appointment will be lengthy, if only because I need to progress so cautiously.

Jane is very slim, almost boyish, with small breasts topped with tight nut-brown areolae and firm nipples. Her beautiful long red hair cascades in ringlets over her shoulders. As Helen had said, her pubic hair has been completely removed, but this did not expose very much- her vaginal cleft seems deep, but lies well back between her legs, and when they are closed, it is almost completely hidden from the view.

Helen encourages Jane to talk, partly to distract her from my presence, and this begins to work to some degree. It seems that Jane has an extreme fear of sexual penetration, probably brought about by her husband- she has had no other experience.

On their wedding night, he had approached her brutally, and her body reacted in self-defence by closing up tightly. He has penetrated her since, but only rarely and at the price of great pain to Lady Jane. He frequently gets his own sexual satisfaction elsewhere now, but of course, he is anxious to produce a legitimate heir. That seems to be his only reason for funding his wife's treatment, but on her part, she wishes to experience the sexual pleasures her friends talk of, but which she has never known. It is a dilemma for her- how to please both her husband and herself.

I ask her to raise her knees and place her feet upon the treatment couch, so that I can study her more closely. I press her knees apart in order to do so. She reacts when I touch her vaginal area with even a fingertip, and it is nigh impossible to penetrate her. There is no sign of any anticipatory lubrication.

I leave the consulting room briefly, to obtain some olive oil and coat my fingers with it. Gently teasing her vaginal area to open before me, she seems to relax a little, and I am able to insert the tip of one finger into her; she gasps in surprise and I feel her contract tightly around my digit as I press it slowly but firmly into her.

Slowly and patiently, I work my one finger in and out of her, all the while congratulating her on her progress. This continues for a considerable time, and she relaxes enough for me to insert a second finger, though she grunts when I do so. I drop my head to her vaginal area, and when I tease my tongue along her cleft, towards her hidden button, she squeals out loud in shock. She has never experienced such behaviour before.

But gradually, her grunts, gasps and squeals become softer and more indicative of pleasure than of pain.

I have been working at her for the best part of an hour now, but at least I can see that progress is being made. Her vaginal area is softening and opening in front of me, welcoming my fingers more easily.

Helen stands at my side now, and as before, notes that I am somewhat excited by the procedure. She whispers into my ear that she will help me while I continue my work, and warns me not to be distracted, whatever happens.

While I continue to press my fingers in and out of Jane, and to lick her cleft, I feel Helen unbuttoning me as she had before, and pulling my hard cock out and forwards, beneath the treatment couch.

I lift my mouth from its position, clamped over Jane's now-firm and exposed red button, to glance downwards. I had expected to see Helen's face below the couch, but instead, I see her naked backside edging towards me!

She has taken her low stool below the raised couch, and kneels upon it, but facing away from me, with her skirts flipped upwards over her back. She reaches between her legs to grasp my cock and pull it downwards to meet her dripping and open vagina- there is no need for olive oil here.

I resign myself willingly to what is clearly about to happen and re-focus my attention on Jane's button. She is becoming increasingly mobile on the couch before me, while Helen is becoming increasingly mobile beneath the very same table. It is an extraordinary situation!

Helen presses back against me now, so that my hard cock can slide smoothly into her from behind. This is a position we have experimented with before, and one we both enjoy, for the extreme depth of penetration it offers. It is not commonly done within Victorian marriages, we think, but should be practised more widely.

While she moves back and forth on my cock, I also begin to thrust quite subtly in and out, but I am anxious to continue my treatment of Jane as well. She is moving with the entry and withdrawal of my fingers, and the suckling of her button, and it feels that a climax of some sort is imminent.

After very few minutes of this performance, Jane finally reaches a very loud climax. It is probably her first ever, and she makes up for lost time as her body is wracked with tremors and she curses in the most unladylike manner. It is a remarkable explosion of repressed passion from a previously closed and inhibited young lady.

At almost the same instant, Helen and I are provoked into our own responses. I slam deep into her while she presses most forcefully back against me, and I cum profusely, inside her trembling, clenching vagina, as it tries to milk every drop of cum from me.

After a minute or two of repose, both above and below the treatment couch, I feel Helen withdraw and turn to re-button me. Jane meanwhile, is still trembling slightly, and jerks involuntarily as I withdraw my slippery fingers from her.

Helen emerges from beneath the table now, with remarkable composure, and speaks to Jane about the treatment she has experienced.

Jane recovers only slowly, but is now much more forthcoming than before. She says, "I have never, ever, experienced anything like that in my life before! Emma told me what a delight your treatment was, but she is more experienced than I, and I was sceptical that you might help me. I was clearly wrong to be so doubtful."

Helen says, "The question remaining is whether you will be able to replicate this experience with your husband, at home. It is clear that you are nervous of his approach and may even be frightened of his cock, but you must try to relax and allow him to enter you without resistance."

Jane replies, "I doubt that he will approach me as gently, though, as you have done, Doctor. Can you write to him with your diagnosis, and recommendations of behaviour, and even of more treatments which may be necessary?"

"Most certainly," I say, " I will recommend further treatment in the coming weeks, and advise Lord Grey to be more considerate of your sensitivities; perhaps the liberal use of olive oil will ease his path into you, but if he wants you to provide him with an heir, he must allow me to create the right conditions for him to use you as his loving wife, and not as his paid whore."

Jane blushes and lowers her eyes. "It seems you know of his character and manners- or lack of them! I think it will take a little time for me to become a truly loving wife, if it is even possible, but I think I may be able to perform my wifely duties if he behaves more considerately, and especially if I can experience interludes of delight such as I have had today. Thank you both so much; I will impose upon him to allow another treatment."

I leave Helen to help Jane dress, and take her to the waiting horse and carriage.

After she has gone, we discuss the successful outcome of our second appointment.

I do suggest to Helen that she should warn me in advance if she proposes similar action to relieve me in future; I am concerned that we might be 'discovered in the act' by our client, but Helen says, "Simon, that is half the fun, don't you think? But I will try to restrain myself in future!"

"The last thing I would want is for you to become more 'restrained', Helen!" I say.

Published 
Written by simoncam1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments