Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The long-awaited day of the reunion was finally here. At two on the dot, the six of us invaded the Ole Irishman’s Pub and Grill. The girls were all wrapped around each other laughing and hugging. Since we didn’t exist, Andrew, Tommy, and I introduced ourselves to each other.

They thanked me for financing the party but said they would leave a nice tip. It was the least they could do. I didn’t want them to, but they insisted. It took the three of us to get the girls in the door.

I gave Cynthia a little pat on her ass to get her moving. In typical Cynthia fashion, she turned around and said, ”Not now, Baby, but soon.” They guys laughed.

A good-looking young man, Charlie, met us at the door. He greeted us as though he had known us forever. He led us to a spacious table in a corner and told us our server, Kenny, would be right over. He no sooner said that than Kenny walked up behind him.

“I’ll be right here,” Kenny said.

Charlie looked at him and said, “Step it up a bit man, the guys look thirsty.” We all laughed.

The girls jumped right in. They started catching up on things and other girls who worked as maids. Then Stacy brought up Mona. There was a short pause in the conversation. They said Mona was made because I chose her over Mona. Allison said they had tried to reason with Mona but she wasn’t changing her mind.

I asked the guys to order the appetizers and the drinks. We ordered beer and let the girls order what they wanted. Suppose Kenny could get a word in edgewise. He got the job done, and the guys and I applauded his effort. He walked away laughing, the girls looked at us confused.

We were having a wonderful time. Laughing and telling stories about ourselves. Andrew bent over close to me, “Not being pushy, but are you,”

“Yes, fellas I am. Things have gone a little sideways at work, so thank my boss for our party. I am seriously considering giving her the ring in a private little table for two in the corner setting. But I know how close Cynthia and the girls are, and I would like all of you to be part of it. I’ll get your numbers and keep you posted. You know mum’s the word, I know I can trust you.”

I was almost seven when Stacy mentioned that they had shopping to do tomorrow. They put it off for today’s party. Allison said she had some laundry to catch up on, and Andrew had a softball game Sunday afternoon.

Stacy teased Cynthia, saying, “Not all of us can wake up and be at work. Some of us have to drive.” They laughed.

“But,” Cynthia smiled, “sometimes he does drive me to work.” That got them laughing all over again.

I told Kenny we were walking them to the door and then staying for one or two more. He was fine with it. He would be; he had my credit card.

Cynthia and I walked back to the table. Kenny had it cleared off except for our drinks. There were a few wings and ravioli left on the tray. We nibbled on them as Cynthia relayed how much fun they had. We were sitting next to each other, Cynthia put her head on my shoulder and sighed heavily.

“Thank you so much, Jack. We had a wonderful time. I hope you liked their husbands. They seemed nice.”

“They are. I hope we can get together again. I enjoyed their company. Maybe we can go to one of Andrew’s softball games.” Cynthia liked that idea.

“Jack, thank you so much for the party. I know they appreciated it and had a wonderful time. I hate to throw a cold blanket of things, but can we have a serious talk when we get home?”

“Sure, Sweetie, about what?”

“You, my dearest heart, you.” Her expression was soft and loving.

On the way home, Cynthia told me about the girls and how they met their husbands. She wasn’t pushing anything; it was just conversation. Once we were home, she brought a beer for both of us, and we sat on the couch. I waited and let Cynthia start the conversation.

“Jack, we’ve been together almost a year, if you count my time as an employee,” she giggled a little. “But the holidays are coming up; Halloween is just six weeks away. Last year, you didn’t even put up a tree or play any Christmas music.

Last Halloween you went to the office party and came home around ten. Thanksgiving, we had a pot roast. You attended the office parties for Christmas and New Year's and didn’t come home for a couple of days. That’s none of my business. I want to love you as much as I can. Is it that you don’t like the holidays or bad memories? Please, can you tell me?”

I looked at Cynthia’s loving and caring face. Her eyes seemed to feel the hurt. I know her well enough to say she wasn’t prying, but loving. I didn’t know where to start.

“Okay, those are fair questions. I’m not sure where to start, but here’s the two-dollar version. I was adopted. My parents swore that I wasn’t, but somehow, I knew. They gave me a wonderful home and life. I lost Mom when I was in my late twenties. Somehow, the holidays were buried with her. I went through a shit marriage, and that ended in divorce, not soon enough.

I started looking for my birth Mom, and after eight years of searching, I found her, three brothers and three sisters. We met, and when she went home with my youngest sister, we talked on the phone every week. She died two and a half years after we met.

She had me at the “children’s hospital,” which was an orphanage. The reason was, if Grandpa found out she was pregnant, he probably would have killed her. They were old dirt farmers. The holidays were buried again.

When I met you, I felt a change but didn’t know how to approach you, after all, we had just met. You have brought so much love into my life, I want to change that. But I know I need you to make my “spirits bright” as the song says. That’s the long and short of it, Cynthia.”

“Jack, I will put the holidays back into your heart. We’ll start our traditions, our celebrating, our loving. Will you give me a chance?” Cynthia’s eyes can be so loving.

She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me so tight, like never before. She looked into my eyes and we kissed. A soft lover’s kiss. I could feel a tear sneaking down her cheek. I knew then, the holidays would be different.

MeghanAss1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MeghanAss1

Cynthia went to the kitchen to get another round, and I got to thinking. I need to look back into my logs and find the exact date Cynthia came to work for me. But no, that’s not a good date to remember every year. But when did she stop being an employee? This is such a weird situation.

Cynthia came back without the beer and her clothes.

“My man needs a little diversion, a little distraction. I have just the “diversion and distraction.” Come on, Baby. Let’s have a nice hot shower, even the water temperature.”

She reached for my hand and then led me to the bedroom. She removed my shirt, kicked off my shoes, and removed my socks. Cynthia unbuckled my jeans and removed them, but she didn’t remove my briefs.

Instead, she wrapped her arms around me and rubbed her nipples around my chest, barely touching me. While her hard nipples teased my body, her hands rubbed up and down my spine, then fondled my ass cheeks. She pushed her pelvis against my stiff cock, still stuffed in my briefs.

Cynthia ran her hands up and down my spine one last time. When her hands reached my waist, she squeezed my ass cheeks and held them so she could rub her pelvis against my cock. She was moving her body against me, sliding it up and down, then side to side.

Cynthia knelt and pulled my briefs down just enough to let my cock spring free. She sucked my cock head into her mouth, then slowly sucked her way to the base, using her tongue to lick it up and down and circle the head as she swallowed it.

She had my cock down her throat. I could feel the muscles squeezing my cock head. She slowly pulled her mouth from my cock and stood up.

“Ready for your shower, Lover?” She cooed.

Cynthia was reaching into the shower to adjust the temperature, all the while making sure her sweet hot ass was in full view. She turned around and shook an admonishing finger at me like she knew what I was thinking.

She got into the shower and held out both hands to me. I took her hands as she led me under the warm water. We were kissing, and instinctively, my cock went between her legs. She cooed and slid her tongue into my mouth.

She slid back and forth on my cock, driving me closer to insanity every minute. I turned her around and knelt on the floor. She pushed her ass to me and balance herself on the shower wall.

The water cascaded over us as if we were in a waterfall. She pushed her ass to me and licked and sucked her sweet pussy lips. My tongue slid back and forth between her lips and occasionally tried to enter her tight ass. Cynthia pushed back harder when she felt my tongue on her sphincter, encouraging me to keep trying to enter.

She reached down to me and had me stand up. She guided my cock into her waiting pussy. As I slowly slid it into her, Cynthia purred and began to ride up and down on it. I wrapped my arms around her and grabbed her tits. Cynthia moaned, and my fingers rolled her hard nipples.

Cynthia was beginning to quiver. My fingers aroused her nipples, and my cock made long, strong strokes in and out of her, sometimes slamming into her making her yelp and inhale sharply. I was lost in her lust. She had me over the edge.

Cynthia’s body was starting to stiffen; her breathing was not panting. My cock pounded into her tender pussy. Cynthia whimpered with lust as she shoved her ass against me while my cock pounded her.

“Oooh, Jack!” Cynthia moaned. I felt the stream of her cum squirting down my legs. My cock pounded into her as her orgasm continued. I lost control.

My thick cum shot from my balls, splattering her pussy wall, and another stream followed right behind the first. Cynthia was pushing her ass against me as I pumped more cum into her. Cynthia’s pussy tightened around my squirting cock, trying to pull every drop of cum from my balls.

“Jack, hold me. I can’t cum anymore, and my legs don’t want to hold me. Hold me so you can keep your cock in me longer.” Cynthia moaned.

I turned the water off, and we stood there, locked together in our love and lust. We were both panting, and it was difficult to tell the water droplets from the sweat on our bodies. My cock slipped out of Cynthia, and she whimpered.

I grabbed a towel from the rack and wrapped it around Cynthia. I made sure to give her luscious tits an extra pat as I dried them. Cynthia gave me a “bad boy” look. I threw a towel over my shoulders, and we walked to the bed.

I got her comb from her little vanity. I stood in front of her and tried to gently get the tangles out of her hair.

“Jack, that feels so nice. Please take your time. Yes, thank you.” Her voice sounded sexy. Then it dawned on me she was looking at my cock.

“Having fun?” I teased her.

“Not as much fun as my coochie was having in the shower.” She giggled.

“He was having a wonderful time with your coochie,” I made it jump a little.

“Baby, when you were teasing my backside with your tongue, it was very arousing. I know guys like to do it there, but you never did anything until now. Do you want to do it there?”

“Cynthia, you have many ways that you please me sexually. Doing that is very uncomfortable for a girl. Pain is something I want to keep from you. I did that in the shower to arouse you, not a suggestion.”

“Well, okay. But it felt good. Will you do that again sometime?” She was more than inquisitive.

“Using it to arouse you, yes. I love arousing you. You are beautiful and sexy. And you’re mine.”

Cynthia smiled and hugged me. Her cheek felt warm on my stomach. When she moved away, she kissed my cock and whispered she loved him.

“Baby, do you know you have been saying I love you for eight months?”

Did I just get a sign from Above? “I thought it’s been a few months, but it’s hard to believe eight months. Come here, Baby.” We hugged and kissed. It felt like a small celebration.

“Yes, you fired me as your live-in maid and told me I would be your one and only. I remember my heart burst with happiness. I was so in love with you then, and a hundred times more now.”

She jumped into my arms again, and we held each other tight. In my mind, I thought, Isabelle’s at seven on October first. It’s two weeks away, and it will be a Wednesday. I should be able to get reservations. Thank you, Cynthia.

Departed Soul

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments