Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nerdy Girl Episode 5: Choose Wisely

"Her virginity gone, my nerdy friend presents choices as to how to help her become more adventurous."

25
16 Comments 16
6.1k Views 6.1k
3.4k words 3.4k words

Author's Notes

"** NOTE TO READER ** If you want to just get off reading graphic depictions of sex acts, this _can_ be read in isolation. But I recommend getting the full story by starting at the beginning! https://www.lushstories.com/stories/first-time/nerdy-girl-episode-1-her-first-time"

Kathryn and I walk out of the bathroom into the bedroom, still naked from our post-shower sex. I find my clothes while she digs into a drawer and puts on fresh panties and a bra. She steps into a pair of pants and rummages through her closet for a shirt while I dress in my pants and the shirt she lent me last night.

I had her figured for a boxed-macaroni and pop-tart kind of girl, but after last night's dinner and this morning's real cooked and tasty breakfast, I realize she likes cooking, mostly because of the nerdy science of temperatures and measurements and complementary flavors and textures.

After cleaning up, I ask her, “When do you need to leave for the book store?”

“Oh, not till almost eleven. Why? Do you want to have sex again?”

“Ummm, no...”

“Hmmmph, okay.”

“I mean, that's not what I was thinking.”

“A guy not thinking about sex. Well, that's a new one,” she teases.

“Well, not all the time, And I don't just want to treat you like an object.” That scored bonus points, right? “And I'm so disappointed that I wasn't able to finish the space adventure show last night... just one more episode, right?”

“Sure, if you want.”

So, we flop down on the couch together and turn on the TV. Kathryn graciously offers to re-watch the last few minutes of episode two to let me catch up, then we get through the third one. When it's over, I thank her for the show, and breakfast... and dinner last night... and oh yeah, the sex.

“Yeah, about that,” she starts, turning sideways to face me and flop her legs over mine. “I'm glad we did it. I wanted to, and I figured last night, what better opportunity? Now that I know that you didn't do it, well, just to do it... I mean, this morning you didn't regret it and wanted more...” she trails off, uncharacteristically.

“Yes...?”

“Well, to be blunt... there's more where that came from.” She smiles.

Is she offering herself for some other time, or does she mean now? I start tentatively. “So, after breakfast when I asked what time you had to leave, you wondered if I wanted sex again.”

“Um, welllll...”

“And, 'more where that came from' means... sometime... or now?”

“What do you suggest?”

“I don't know if we have time.”

“Well, we could do other stuff some other time,” she suggests.

“You'd want to?”

“Um, yeah, I feel like wanting to do it again. And I don't see changing my mind any time soon.”

“But just casual? Just fun without things being weird?”

“Just fun.” She laughs, shaking her head and looking away.

“What? What's funny?”

“Just thinking of something bad.” Of course, she tells me. “Fuck buddies?” She lets out a sound that's half, snort half snicker. “Is that what they call that?”

“I guess. That's kind of crude, but hey, I suppose that's what they call it.”

“But for now, I'll be late to meet Deb anyway. I didn't have an orgasm when we did it in the bathroom earlier.”

“Ohhh...” I search for some reply, wondering if I need to apologize for not making sure her sexual needs were met.

“And, if you don't give me one now, I'll have to give myself one before I go.”

“Oh...” I smile. I consider telling her I'd like to watch that, but maybe that will come some other time. “Well, I wouldn't want to put you in that position. That would be rude of me, wouldn't it?”

“What position would you like to put me in?”

“Ummm....” mine laugh is a nervous one, but hers is more carefree. “I guess there are a lot more things we can do,”

“I know,” Kathryn tells me, eyes drifting. “Just because I've never had sex before, well, not till last night. Doesn't mean I don't have an imagination.”

“I figured, with you talking about bottles and such.”

“And I've got more ideas, so, yeah.”

The idea of her fucking herself with household items, with me there watching, while she's handling my cock, or sucking it, is causing quite a stir in my pants. I adjust my position to relieve the discomfort.

“I can tell you're up for it,” she teases, nodding at my crotch. “I'll text Deb and tell her I'll be late. When she finds out why, she'll understand. She'll be jealous, but she won't blame me.”

“You'll tell her?”

“I might,” she smiles.

Not five seconds later, Kathryn is straddling me on the couch, giving me nerdy awkward open-mouthed kisses while I grab her bony ass with one hand and instinctively move the other to a breast. My shirt comes off first, then hers. She stands in front of me, and pulling my pants off is easy since I haven't put my shoes on yet. My boxers are next, and she gives me a little “hmmm” when she sees that my dick isn't fully hard yet, just half engorged and leaning to the side. Now that I'm naked, I undo her pants and pull them down so she can step out of them, and then pull down her panties, revealing her now-familiar bush.

“Does your penis need a little help?” she asks, looking at my less-than-ready dick, more interested than disapproving. “Getting an erection I mean.”

She leans down for more kisses, running her hand along the inside of my thigh, fingering my cock, which is beginning to stiffen.

“I think so. He's had quite an eventful few hours, you know.”

She puts her tits in my face while handling my sensitive balls, and I unhook her bra, taking the time to nuzzle and kiss and lick and suck her naked titties, hardening her nipples with my mouth as she hardens my dick with her fingers.

“Be right back,” she says, off toward the bedroom. I don't grab my dick, even though I want to, because I'd rather that she finish the work of giving me a hard-on. She returns in a minute with the box of condoms, a small bottle, and a hand towel. Tearing open a condom package but leaving the contents inside, she sets it on the table beside the couch and lays the towel next to it – it's the towel from beside her sink, the one with four ruined condoms laid out on it!

Kathryn flips the lid of the bottle open. “If your penis is too sensitive,” she tells me, drizzling some lube from the bottle onto her fingers, “this should help.” She proceeds to play around gently with my dick using just her fingers, then jacking my mostly-hard shaft inside her fist. She works it into a stiff boner, giving me an “ooo” a couple of times when she notices it growing. Once she's satisfied with its size and rigidity, she pulls the new condom from its package and unrolls it over my waiting fully-erect pole.

“Oh, wait,” she says, getting up and walking around looking around for something. She comes back to me with her phone in her hand. “It's already almost eleven. I'll just tell Deb I'm going to be late.” One hand is still slick with lube, so she settles between my legs and grabs my dick, stroking me smoothly while texting her friend with the other hand.

“Mmm,” I moan, enjoying the hand job. She tosses her phone aside. “What did you tell her?”

“Nothing, I just sent a picture and a few emoticons.”

“Whaaa--??” She is a freak! “Seriously!?

“No, dumb-shit,” she looks at me annoyed, shaking her head. “I just said I'm running late.”

I laugh, and she does too, kind of at me. Her sense of humor does take some getting used to.

Apparently done jerking, she climbs on me, straddling my dick and guiding the head into her pussy as she settles in my lap. It still surprises me that she takes it so easily, even though it shouldn't now that I know something of the assortment of objects she's had up in there. For a minute, she just leans against me, vagina fully enveloping my cock, pretty still. I kiss her neck and massage her ass cheeks, and after a minute I am face-to-face with her, making out. Only then does she start to move her hips, and eventually spends a few minutes fucking with some variety – gyrating in circles, thrusting forwards and backwards, bouncing, and grinding vigorously at times. I grab at her ass most of the time and suck her tits when she's not against me and when they're not bouncing too much.

I push her shoulders back to separate us, watching her nice titties bounce up and apart as she throws her head back. After a minute, my hands are gripping her hips tightly and hers are clasped around behind my neck. Foreheads together and panting heavily, we're both looking down, intently watching the explicit penetration, her pussy hair parted just enough to reveal my shaft engulfed between her flappy outer labia, alternately withdrawing a few inches and disappearing back inside, the sight and sound of the wetness magnifying our arousal.

My cock eventually sips out, and she spends a few moments rubbing her pussy into my balls, grinding her clitoris against the base of the shaft. Dumping Kathryn over onto her back, I kneel between her legs and put my dick back in her. Fucking her holding one leg up and out, I diddle her pussy with the thumb of my free hand, trying to stimulate her clit. I go at her like this for a while, slowly sinking further forward, until I'm lying on top of her with her legs around me. We fuck steadily until I feel like I'm about to cum, and I adjust to break the grip her legs have on me. After pulling out, I pause momentarily, finding myself admiring her slightly gaping seeping pink cunt.

beddable_woman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
beddable_woman

“I want to do something different,” she says, eyeing and swatting at my swaying cock.

“Hmmm, like what?”

Our fucking has dislodged her glasses, so she pushes them back up her nose. “Well, something we haven't done yet.” My mind comes up with a few naughty things, a couple she's almost certainly not ready for, but before I can suggest anything, she offers, “Maybe... doggy style?”

“I do recall putting it in you from behind, in the bathroom.”

“Yeah, but not on all fours. I don't know what you call what we did earlier, but doggy is on all fours, right?”

“I can't argue with that.”

“Or, spooning I think, where we're on our sides, with you... um, behind.”

“So, I'm sensing a 'behind' theme.”

“Heh, yeah, I guess. Reverse cowgirl, I guess that's what they call it, me on top facing away? Hey, here's one not from behind... if you want to rub your penis here,” she jiggles her titties together, “between my breasts? I'm sure guys like that, right?”

I like the options. “Well, you can call off your book store thing altogether, and we can do all of the above.”

“No,” she laughs. “Besides, you won't last through the first one. So choose wisely.”

“That sounds like a challenge.”

“I just tell it like it is, mister 'I couldn't hold out for more than two minutes the first time'.”

“Hey, that's--” I'm a little offended, but I can justify not controlling myself last night. “You told me to. You wanted me to.”

“Hmm,” she shrugs. “Okay, you have a point. So, what's your choice?”

Since I've always thought Kathryn's tits were pretty cute, fucking in between them seems like the right option. I grab her legs and pull them out so that she's sitting straight on the couch, and it's my turn to straddle her now. I lean down to kiss her, and she kisses back up at me while she handles my dick for a minute, as if to make sure it's back to full strength. Breaking our kiss, I pump my crotch at her, and she rubs the head of my dick on her nipples, the floppy tip of the condom folding under with each push. Sliding my cock in between after getting some nipple play, I am full-on titty-fucking Kathryn now!

She squishes and grabs at the base of the condom, working it away from my scrotum. She's able to pull it off after it loosens, and I enjoy masturbating directly on the smooth skin between her titties. Taking the condom off has to be an invitation for me to shoot my load on her, right? I wind my fingers into her hair and face the ceiling, wanting to fuck her mouth but plenty satisfied to be pumping my dick on her chest with my hips nudging those hard nipples. Just as I look down again, thinking her skin is soft but rather dry, she drools a stream of saliva onto everything, wetting my cock and her chest.

“Oh, fuck!” That's fucking hot. I can't help but blurt out my exclamation, pleasantly surprised that nerdy Kathryn is getting a little dirtier as we get more adventurous. Rubbing my dick around in the spit provides just the right lubrication, and squeezing her tits around my thrusting shaft provides the perfect warm, slimy, snug little pocket for me to fuck.

Squishing sounds accompany my increasingly firm thrusts, my shaft and balls coated with her saliva. Another drool, and I'm done – I resign myself to the fact that I'm just going to let it go.

“Oh, shit, Kathryn, you were right!”

“Hmmm, right about what?”

“I'm not going to make it through... Uuuggghhhh! The first one.”

“Just not in my face, ewww,” she says, more like a demand than a request.

“Uuhh, okay... uuuhhh.” I explode, but without as much trajectory as I would have thought. Or hoped. My cum gushes out rather than spurting or shooting, and it's more liquidy with only one thick blob. Pump after pump of my spasming cock smears my oozing semen all up and down between her bouncing tits as she hums and snickers, indicating that she's enjoying the feeling rather than just tolerating it.

Once I've sufficiently glazed Kathryn's chest, she leans back, and I realize that she's been masturbating, still rubbing her pussy in circles. Looking down to examine the mess I made on her, she wipes away a runaway stream that's headed down her rib cage. She smiles at me and chuckles, digging her fingers into her twat. “Told you--” she grunts, “-- you couldn't... hold it.” Knees waving around, she tells me, almost sternly, “My turn.”

I move my fingers to her clit as I lean in to kiss her mouth. Awkward and with heavy breathing, glasses askew on her nose, she kisses sloppily and gives me tongue while trying to get herself off. She pushes my fingers aside and frigs her clit, instructing me impatiently, “put your fingers inside!”

Apparently, that's what she needed. With two of my fingers shoved up Kathryn's lubricious cunt, curling, and her fingers mashing on her clit, it only takes a minute before she climaxes. “Fuck! Uuuoooggghhh!” Her crotch clenches around my hand and her hips come off the couch. “Ooohhhssshshhh!” She's more vocal than she was when she came last night. “Wwwoohhh!” Her warm, slick pussy juice coats my fingers as she expels deep breaths, shaking with ecstasy.

While she lies there with her eyes closed and tits heaving, I almost suck on her titties, but move my head away when I realize that I may get a mouth full of my own spunk. So I lean down into her lap and kiss her thighs instead, tongue running up and down the salty flesh that's slightly damp with perspiration.

Kathryn laughs a little, guiding my head up to give me a kiss. I make out with her for a minute with her pulling on my slimy bare dick, which continues to produce droplets that create a slick lubrication. Satisfied that I'm finished, I tap and wipe my dick on her leg while she wipes her hand on my chest with an “ewww.”

Grabbing the discarded condom, she holds it up to the light, peering closely at it over the top of her crooked glasses. “Yep, there's some pre-ejaculate fluid in there,” she announces. “That's why just withdrawing isn't always safe. There's probably a bunch of sperm in there.” She lays the almost-empty condom next to the others. “I'm glad you're okay with wearing a condom. I hear some guys complain about it.”

“Well, the way I see it...“ I hold my hands out, palms up, acting like scales. “Sex with a condom, no sex without a condom... I'll take the sex!”

“Hmmph, well without it this time, you sure made a mess on me,” she tells me, stroking my ego. She scoops the blob of cum from her neck and watches it hang off her fingers before wiping it on her tit.

“Thank you,” I tell her. “That's...”

“You do like my boobs after all, so, not surprised.”

“Yeah, like you guessed, guys definitely do like that!”

“C'mon,” she tells me, popping up and leading me into the kitchen. Cleanup is with damp paper towels this time – no less than half a dozen to wipe up the mess running down the front of her.

“Sorry to have to kick you out,” Kathryn tells me, hurriedly, after putting on her bra and shirt, looking for her panties. “But I'm super late and I shouldn't keep Deb waiting.”

“Hey, no apologies necessary,” I tell her. “Hard to complain about having to leave knowing we were short on time and I got some anyway.” Kicking her panties out from their hiding place halfway under the couch, I ask “Looking for these?” I pick them up and hold them up with both hands.

“Yeah, thanks,” she says, snagging them and stepping into them. The both of us finish getting dressed, and she leads me to the door to let me out. “So, what are you doing next weekend?”

“Ummm,” I start, feeling a bit guilty about just now remembering my girlfriend for the first time this morning. “Well, my girlfriend isn't gone next weekend, so, I'll probably be doing stuff with her, why?”

She skips over to the couch and picks up the condom box, emptying the new ones out onto the table next to the used ones. “Well... I still have half a box of these.”

We both have a good laugh, and I tell her, “Hmmm, maybe I can try to help you out so they don't go to waste... “

“Works for me.” She snort-snickers again, amused with her thoughts. “Fuck buddies.”

“Mmm, we can say it that way.” I try to play it cool, but I know I'm not done with Kathryn. I can think of a whole lot more sex acts that my girlfriend won't do or I don't want to ask her about, ones that Kathryn might do, and probably not judge me for. And she seems more willing in general, so, sure. “But yeah, as long as we agree it's just casual sex, for fun.”

“Casual for me,” she says. “And fun.”

My fantasies for the next week are almost exclusively about Kathryn. We never did get to proper doggy style, and I'm pretty sure she's just freaky enough not to mind a naughty ass-slapping while getting it from behind, too. Thinking about a blowjob, which again we never got to, makes me want to cum all over her glasses, and I think it might be nice to introduce her to a good pussy licking. Not to mention considering some nerdy cosplay and trying to do her in risky locations. I've never met her friend Deb, but I portray her in my mind to be a nerdy sex fiend too, and fantasize about Kathryn showing her a picture of my raging boner as a precursor to a wild threesome.

I look forward to the next time my girlfriend isn't available or agreeable when I need some pussy – it's an exciting prospect to hit up my new nerdy fuck buddy Kathryn again.

Published 
Written by SebastianTombs
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments