Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Birthday Party - Chapter Three

"Jack & Marci meet for the eleventh time"

37
6 Comments 6
978 Views 978
2.7k words 2.7k words

Author's Notes

"This series is based on real people and a true event. Chapter 3 is 50/50 true/fantasy. This is the last chapter in the series. Thank You for reading! Please click Like or Favorite if you enjoyed Jack &amp; Marci's adventure. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Please comment, I'd enjoy hearing your thoughts. Note: the chapter cover image is "Marci.""

Her text message arrived on Wednesday afternoon. Hi Papi, I need to see you this weekend. I’m super horny, and I need to be fucked hard and fast!. I smiled as I read the text and instinctively started rubbing my cock through my chinos.

I quickly replied with a thumbs-up emoji. After a flurry of texts, we had a time and place selected to meet on Saturday afternoon. Marci lives in Silicon Valley while I am in the Sacramento suburb of Folsom, so we agreed to meet in Fairfield at 4:00 pm. This would be just over an hour's drive for each of us.

This would be another one of our irregular Saturday “dates” with hotel time, dinner, and back to the hotel for the evening. In the morning, we’d usually have a quickie, shower, go to brunch, and then both head home by noon. Depending on our schedules, we have been hooking up about every four to six weeks since last January.

**

Right on time, there was our special knock on the hotel room door. I opened the door to see my thirty-four-year-old Latina beauty. Marci was dressed casually in form-fitting and stylish gray denim jeans, a black v-neck t-shirt showing off her ample cleavage, and black stilettos. As usual, her makeup was flawless, in what I would call “glam light.” It was a perfect look for a casual Saturday night date.

After our embrace and a few passionate kisses, Marci looked around the room and smiled. “Flowers, wine, and a gift,” she said.

“You know me, I like to spoil my special lady,” I said confidently.

“Pour us some wine while I open my gift,” said Marci. As she opened the gift box, her eyes widened. “Oh, am I a sexy schoolgirl today?”

I had a habit of buying her a costume or piece of sexy lingerie for every weekend rendezvous. I smiled and told her, “This costume caught my eye. I thought it would be fun. Besides, it’s baby blue and gold, just like your UCLA colors.” The short skirt was in a traditional plaid, similar to many Catholic school uniforms, and was paired with a short white crop top style top tied just under the breasts.

Marci laughed, “Oh good, at least I’m legal age.” She paused, “I’ll go into the bathroom and change.”

While she changed clothes, I turned on an R&B playlist, poured some more wine, and sat on the loveseat. Unlike other times, I stayed in my clothes as I had a little surprise for her.

She soon came out of the bathroom in her new outfit, and she looked amazing. Marci is a tall, leggy woman at five-ten, plus her stilettos, and she walked like a runway model toward me, with each step crossing over the other foot. “What do you think?” she asked.

“I think you look fucking hot!” I said calmly. “I’d like you to undress me today.”

Marci took a few more steps and wrapped her arms around my neck, and we shared a long, passionate kiss, ending with her sucking on my tongue. She pulled off my polo shirt, unbuckled my belt, the button, and slowly zipped my fly down. As my jeans slid over my hips, she saw her surprise.

“A leopard print thong! You sexy stud!” she said sarcastically.

I chuckled, “I thought you’d get a kick out of these.”

After taking off all of my clothes, we sat on the loveseat, sipped some wine, and chatted some while we playfully kissed and caressed each other. “I’m so horny. I need you to eat my pussy and get me off,” Marci whispered in my ear.

“Oh, you know I’ll be happy to do that. But it would be best if you were patient,” I said. I continued, “You were a bad girl in class today. Your discipline will be a spanking. Ten times. Now get over my knees to receive your punishment.”

Marci was positioned over my knee with her ass up. Her plaid schoolgirl skirt exposed all of her bottom, including her pussy lips from behind. I started gently with two spankings. She looked over her shoulder at me and said, "Harder, please.”

I gave her two more swats, with more force. I asked, “Harder?” She shook her head yes. Two more. “Harder?” I asked again. Marci shook her head yes. I had four more spanks to give, so I went fairly hard. I also made sure to land these where my large hand would get plenty of butt, but also her kitty. I gave her two more.

“Yes!” she exclaimed. “More.”

My final two were full force and landed right where I wanted them.

“Ugh!” she grunted after the first. “Ow!” she said after the final spanking.

“It’s ok, Miss Marci. Principal Jack will now sooth your behind,” I told her. I slowly used the same hand to rub and caress her entire butt area. When my hand went over her slit, I noticed she was damp. “Oh, did your pussy get wet from being spanked?”

“Yes, Principal Jack. My pussy is wet, she’s waiting for your fingers,” said Marci.

I didn’t waste any time and slid one finger up and down her glistening gash. She was wet, making it easy for me to slide a finger deep into her tight box. I slowly went in and out several times.

“Please touch my clit,” she begged.

I moved my finger from her love tunnel and toward her magical tic-tac.  I lightly touched it causing Marci to twitch. I teased her nub, circling it as best I could from this awkward position.

“I need you to eat me. You know how much I love your tongue,” she moaned.

“Patience,” I told her. “First, you will lick and suck my cock and balls. Then, and only then, will I lick your pussy.”

Marci slid off my knees and positioned herself between my legs. My cock was ready, already erect and hard. “MMMM, I’ve missed this piece of meat,” she said seductively, looking me in the eyes as she slowly stroked me.

“Lick me, suck me, and don’t forget the boys,” I told her. “And take your top off. I want to see my cock between your beautiful tits.”

Marci untied her short top and took it off exposing her 36D tits. She teased me by grabbing a handful and squeezing, then rubbed her milk melons, and finally pinched and pulled on her large nipples. “These beautiful tits?” she joked.

“Yes, those tits. I just might cum all over those today,” I said.

“Oh, please Papi, please cum on my tits,” she said sarcastically.

“And then I’ll feed you my jizz,” I told her.

“You know how much I love your cum,” she said.

This I knew was true as we’ve done some kinky things involving my cum. I’ve nutted in her mouth and a couple of times she snowballed me. Another time she dribbled cum from her mouth on her tits, and then I licked it up, and kissed her, giving it back so she could swallow. It was all so taboo it was hot! Dirty and hot!

Marci stroked my cock a few times before licking my balls and up the shaft to my crown. She teased me by flicking the frenulum several times making me twitch. She slowly, and seductively, took my cock into her mouth and made it disappear down her throat. Her nose was now pressing into my waist area. She slowly rose, making sure to keep her tongue pressing on the underside of my manhood, while her bold red lips were wrapped tightly around my shaft.

laurasoto1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
laurasoto1

With my eyes focused on her bobbing up and down on my love stick, I whispered, “You look so hot with my cock in your mouth.”

Marci stroked me, saying, “Jack, you know I love giving head.” She bobbed a few more times and stopped again, “But my pussy needs to be licked.”

“You greedy bitch!” I joked. “OK, let's switch.”

I was soon diving into her wet pussy. Marci had waxed last night she told me earlier, and her pussy looked great.

We switched places and she laid back on the loveseat with her legs spread eagle. The musky aroma of her hot wet cunt filled my nostrils as I inhaled, paused, and then slowly blew air on her lady bits. My tongue started at her taint and slowly moved north. I stopped before touching her clitoris and went back down, this time sucking a moment on her thin quarter-inch wide labia minora lips.

“Oohhh, Jack, that feels good,” Marci moaned.

I licked my finger and gently slid it into her love tunnel as my mouth went straight to her clit. I flicked it several times before sucking on her nub. I alternated licking and sucking as my finger went in and out. I then added a second finger and twisted my wrist making my fingers rotate in my kitty. This drove her nuts!

“Yes, I love that,” she sighed.

After maybe twenty seconds I removed my fingers and returned my tongue to her tasty cunt. I licked his clit, circled it with my tip, and then licked it again. Marci was playing with her tits, so I knew her climax was close.

“Cum for me! Let it go!” I whispered as we made eye contact.

I went Hoover on her clit, sucking like the best vacuum in the world. In less than the count of five her legs quivered, her lower stomach spasmed, and she pushed my head against her pussy.

“YES! I’m cumming!” she shouted. “Ahhh! Ahhh! Oohhh! YES!”

She released my skull from her grip and I looked up to see her enjoying the dopamine rush of her orgasm. Not wanting the moment to go to waste, I inserted one finger and started banging her very fast and hard.

“Yes, babe! Cum for me! Cum for me! Let it go!” I commanded.

Very quickly I could feel her pussy walls clamped down around my finger as she had another orgasm. Marci bucked her hips up to match my finger thrusts. Again, she was pinching and pulling on her nipples. I stopped banging her but left my finger inside of her as I enjoyed the sight of her basking in the glow of back-to-back orgasms.

“That was so fucking hot,” I told her. “I love watching you climax.”

Marci was trying to catch her breath as she was motionless on the hotel loveseat. I retrieved two bottles of water for us and then sat beside my young lover. I opened her bottle and handed it to her, and then I chugged my entire sixteen ounces.

“How do you want to fuck me?” she whispered.

I honestly hadn’t given it one thought. Granted, sometimes when we get together, I have a mental list of positions that I want to do or try. “I don’t know,” I said honestly. “What would you like to do?”

Marci looked at me, smiled, and said, “Let’s do it in front of the window. I’ll put my hands on the glass and bend over and you can pound me from behind.”

I looked at the room clock and it read 5:00 pm. Our room curtains were closed so I wasn’t sure if it was dark enough outside so we could have sex in front of the window. It was mid-January, so it would be borderline.

“Is it dark enough?” I asked.

I had barely finished the word enough and she jumped up and used her hand to pull back one curtain to look outside. As the sun shined in due to our west exposure, I knew it was a bit too early.

Marci turned around, “Nope. OK, how about at the desk facing into the mirror, that way I can see your face when you cum.”

“Bend over baby!” I joked.

She moved the rolling desk chair and took the position as I took a few steps across the room. We looked into each other's eyes in the mirror when I was behind her. She watched as I stroked my cock a few times.

“C’mon Jack, give me that nice cock!” she teased.

I looked in the mirror and savored the sight. An attractive young Latina was looking back in the mirror at me. Her nice tits hung down and still looked good. Her mocha skin on her back was soft as I rubbed my hand on her spine. And then there was her nice ass. She and Lori have been hitting the gym hard this winter and doing all of the booty building exercises.

My thick six-inch dick was hard and pointing up in the air. The blue pill is working today, I thought to myself. I slapped the head on each butt cheek before teasing Marci’s slit as I rubbed the glans up and down. She was still plenty wet from her previous orgasm, so I had no issue sliding in easily.

As I began slow deliberate thrusts, I had a feeling I was not going to last long. Marci’s warm, wet, and tight pussy just felt so good wrapped around my cock. I eventually built up to a nice pace and told her, “Not sure how long I can last. I  want to cum now.”

She tilted her head up and our eyes met in the mirror, “Go ahead, Jack. Fuck me and fill my pussy. Bust your nut, don’t hold back,” Marci said.

“You sure,” I grunted as I had already started to piston faster.

“Yes,” she said. “Cum for me, baby. Fuck my Latina cunt. Fill my pussy with your splooge!”

My little vixen knew that I love dirty talk and this was exactly the thing I needed to climax. “You want me to cum in you?” I asked.

“Oh, Papi, you cum where ever you’d like. Shoot your jizz on my back or ass. Or I can get on my knees and you can cum on my tits,” she said quickly.

I had my hands on Marci’s hips as I was fucking her as fast as I could. I knew my orgasm was building and I didn’t have much time. “OK, get on your knees!” I muttered as I pulled out and stepped back.

She quickly turned and dropped to her knees as I stroked my manhood. Marci held up her tits and told me, “Right here Papi, cum on my tits!”

My balls tightened, then tingled, and instantly I grunted like a caveman, “I’m going to cum!”

My hand was a blur as I jerked off. I remember thinking, Damn, this feels so good!

“Yes, Papi!” Marci said.

“I’m cumming!” I warned her. “AAGGHH!”

The first blast of the thick jizz shot out like a speeding bullet and splattered on her left boob. As I continued to stroke, the next rope of iridescent pearl man milk went high and zig-zagged across her left cheek, lips, and chin. I stopped as Marci grabbed my cock and put it in her mouth so she could suck the oozing cum off my mushroom helmet.

She stroked out several big blobs of splooge and licked them off my crown, and then licked my shaft. Marci showed me the pool of ejaculate in her mouth and then swallowed.

“Oh man that was hot,” I said.

Marci stood and looked at herself in the mirror. Giggling, she said, “It’s a good thing you didn’t jizz in my eye.” She wiped the dripping splooge off her face and breast and then licked her finger clean.

She turned toward the bathroom and asked, “Are you joining me in the shower?”

End Chapter 3.

End of the series.

Published 
Written by Taco4x4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments