Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Online Affair, The Meet-Up

"We'd been talking for several months before I realized that I had to meet her in person."

74
17 Comments 17
3.9k Views 3.9k
6.4k words 6.4k words

Jackson

I'd met her online several months ago. Cynthia seemed like a reasonably normal person. Our initial chats were about ordinary things like grown children and our jobs. We just seemed to mesh really well in our talks. I always looked forward to talking about her day and mine, like we were an old married couple. One thing was for sure, neither of us was a spring chicken any longer. However, we still had some desire left, and I sensed more and more of hers the longer we spoke.

I was tired of waiting, and that evening, when our ritual gab began, I offered, "What do you think about meeting in person? This weekend!" My anxiousness had gotten the better of me as I blurted it all out.

"I'd love that, Jackson!" Cynthia revealed in kind. After a brief pause, she added, "But it's an awfully long drive. Where will we meet?"

"I'll come to you! I can get a hotel room in your town so as not to cause you to be the subject of any undo gossip and to keep your family at ease."

"It's a very small town, and there's only one place to stay, and it's a bit run-down, and it's definitely not a hotel. Heck, it's barely a motel. I think that it would be better if you stayed at the family home."

"Are you sure? I wouldn't want to impose or subject you to any sort of ridicule for meeting someone online."

"Believe me when I say that they'll be happier with you in their sites at all times rather than getting to meet you when I allow it. Plus, our home is much nicer than the local flea-bag motel, and we'll be able to spend much more time together," Cynthia said with a little bit of sexiness toward the end of her reply.

"Okay, that sounds good! Since it's about a seven-hour drive, what do you think about me leaving early Friday? I could take a half-day at work and arrive there around seven-thirty Friday evening. That way, we'd have more time together," I spouted with a growing erection controlling my thoughts.

"More time together sounds lovely. Could you really take off early Friday?"

"Yeah, no problem," I confirmed without hesitation, as all I thought about was spending some time alone with Cynthia.

"Alright then. I'll let my family know that you'll be staying with us starting Friday evening and text you our address. I can't wait to meet you in person!" Cynthia cheerfully replied.

"Okay, I can't wait either, but for now, I've got to get some things in order, so can we talk some more tomorrow night?"

"Of course we can! Now, go get your ducks in a row, and we'll chat tomorrow."

Cynthia

Once I got off the phone with Jackson, I headed straight to my Mother's room and knocked on the closed door.

"Come in, Darrrling," my Mother offered in her unendingly grandiose way of speaking.

"Hello, Mother," I responded in the least patronizing way I could muster while moving toward her bed. There she lay like she was the Queen of the Nile herself. Aside from the fact that she was gorgeous for her age, she was still far too stuck up for my taste.

"Did you hook another donor, Darling? You know that the last one wasn't worth having. Let's hope that you choose better this time. We are in a bit of a time crunch, you know," Mother scowled.

"I know, Mother! Believe me, I know!" I vociferated.

Jackson

As soon as I was off the phone with Cynthia, I allowed my pants to drop to the floor as I finished myself off thinking about having her for the first time. From the very beginning, she had this way of speaking that turned me on like no woman before her. It was almost subliminal because most of our conversations were about quite normal everyday stuff. But whatever it was, she had me harder than I'd ever been since the very start of our courtship.

With my load spurting into the swirling toilet, I nearly dropped to my knees from the intensity of it all. After a quick cleanup, I began packing for the upcoming rendezvous. I was acting like a woman with my indecision on what to wear, like any of it made a difference. Cynthia had already told me that her family was very casual and that jeans and a button-down shirt were more than dressy enough.

With everything finally finished, I slipped under the sheets naked and drifted off into a wonderfully euphoric slumber.

Cynthia

After leaving the pestering hag to mull over our latest interaction, I went to tell my sisters and their daughters about our soon-to-be arriving visitor. The barrage of chattering brought to mind a flock of geese as I moved quickly to my room and locked the door. What had I gotten poor Jackson into? I knew exactly what, and that tore at me like watching a rabbit getting run over. The worst of it was that I drew him out into the traffic knowingly.

But, if he was who and what I thought and hoped he was, then I knew that he'd be the one to help all of us. And after everything was done, I felt confident that he'd allow me to come home with him and serve him for a lifetime. Even if he was the one, it would still be a delicate situation at first. The time constraints of doing all that was needed in just two days only added to the pressure.

*****

Jackson

Cynthia and I spoke every night and even when I was starting down the highway. I honestly believe that she was even more excited than I was. I also noticed that every time we spoke, I became wildly engorged and had no choice but to take myself in hand. It even happened when I was driving, although I didn't dare take care of myself then for fear of wrecking my car.

Pulling off the highway, the GPS showed I was about fifteen miles from her house. The highway exit's only listed items were an off-brand gas station and a local diner. I couldn't recall any other exit having so few amenities. There were very few homes along the way, leaving large expanses of farmland for scenery. I traveled another ten miles or so before I was rudely instructed by the robotic voice to make the next left and follow it another four-plus miles to my destination.

At the required turn, there was a single mailbox with the number of Cynthia's home. Let me tell you, four miles is one long-ass driveway. Nearing the end, according to my ever-annoying electronic authoritarian, I still couldn't see a house for all of the trees. Then it appeared as if out of thin air. This wasn't just a house. It was an antebellum-style mansion! It was meticulously maintained, with beautiful gardens surrounding the circular drive.

Cynthia

I could sense his arrival, and so could my too-long dormant ovaries. Then I felt the rest of the household, even my aged Mother. There were eight of us women in the household that needed fertilizing. I was optimistic that Jackson was up to the task. And if he survived, I'd use him as my escape from this estrogen-fueled hellhole, unbeknownst to him or the others.

I'd seen far too many men lured here under false pretenses of matrimony over the many years to allow myself to be a party to it even one more time. Unlike the others, I had truly become attached to Jackson, and with a little coaching from me, I thought he had a good chance of making it out of here alive and unharmed. I wanted a real life with a man!

Jackson

Parking near the front door, I all but assumed that there would be a butler to come out and meet me. Opening my car door, I swear that I heard giggling. I stood by my car for a moment to stretch and really take in the amazing architecture of the home. While I was twisting and cracking like an old man, out she walked like a Goddess.

Of course. Cynthia and I had exchanged pictures, but none of them did her any justice. If she was my age, then I was a monkey's uncle. She had a look of experience and maturity but without any of the defects that age brings. Her uncovered skin was flawless, and there was a lot of it, believe me. She wore a simple white dress adorned with tiny purple flowers. The dress was cut low on the top and high on the bottom, leaving just enough to the imagination. And to top it all off, she was barefoot with painted toes.

Cynthia approached me like an excited child, giddy and squealing along the way. When she reached me, my arms were open to give her a hug. Cynthia jumped onto me and wrapped her arms and legs around me while planting the warmest and most passionate kiss on my lips that I can ever remember. I held her like she was my one and only as our tongues and lips unearthed our carnal desires. With the heat of her pubis pressed against mine, I rose quickly to her encouragement.

With Cynthia's arms around my neck, I released her back and allowed my hands to find her partially-covered breasts. The moment that my hands found her exposed nipples, I felt her hand opening my fly. I'd opted to go commando since my every thought of her for the last several hours brought me uncomfortable rigidity. As she realized this and freed my pulsing and leaking cock, I suddenly felt it entering an inconceivably damp heat. It seemed that I wasn't the only one without undies.

Cynthia

There he was in the flesh as I opened the front door. My need for his manly expulsion trumped my discipline, and I ran to him like a horny little tart. Jumping into his arms, I immediately felt his stiff prick ready to go. With a barrage of sensual kisses, I ground on his pole recklessly. I willed his hands to my breasts, and when they reached my hardened nipples, I came just a little. Wanting much more and not caring about our location, I opened his fly and was ecstatic that there was no underwear to contend with. Unencumbered by underthings, I easily slipped his unbending cock into my needy cunt.

Jackson

She held me tight against her as I felt a rippling sensation traverse my fully ensconced hard-on. Our hips never moved, but within seconds I began to feel a very familiar sensation. Not wanting to surprise Cynthia, I panted, "I... I'm gonna... cum, if you keep that up."

Her mouth moved to my ear as she sensually breathed, "Please give me your seed, Jackson. I've been waiting far too long already."

I didn't resist and felt my ejaculations fill her suckling pussy. I must have had eight to ten healthy spurts before my knees started to fold, leaving me kneeling on the driveway with her still in my arms. I can't ever recall cumming that much, and the post-orgasmic euphoria left me wanting so much more. As my hard-on gradually lost its firmness, Cynthia's puss kept up its vacuuming effect, leaving no trace of my spunk.

"Oh, Jackson. That felt so good," she cooed before our lips reconnected.

With just the tip of my penis still inside her loving warmth, I could feel her puss working to draw it back inside. Before she did, however, Cynthia pulled her mouth from mine and grudgingly suggested, "We should go inside so that I can introduce you to my family. Then we can go to my room and do this again in a bed."

"Okay," I mumbled as my head was still floating in the clouds.  

Cynthia

His load was superb in size and thickness, and I immediately wanted more.  

But, after some more light kissing, I remembered that there were others waiting as well. After suggesting that we go inside to meet the family, I naughtily added that we should do this again in my bed. After releasing Jackson, I moved to my feet, and he did the same. I tucked him back into his pants and zipped him up before pulling him toward the front door.

The door was still ajar from when I came out to assault Jackson. Pulling him into the foyer, I saw them all lined up like some sort of military force.  

"Jackson, this is my family. Starting from the left, my Mother Bernadette, my sister Carmen and her daughter Danielle, my sister Catherine and her daughter Dahlia and finally, my sister Charlotte and her daughter Delilah."

"Wow! No husbands or sons?" Jackson inquired.

Mother spoke up to reply to his question. "No, we've had bad luck with men but good luck with children. Boys can be such filthy little creatures."

"Thank you, Mother!" I interrupted. "We've already eaten dinner, but we can warm up something for you if you like," I directed at Jackson.

"No, I'm good for now. I swung through a drive-thru about an hour ago. However, I could use a bit of a nap after the drive," Jackson said while looking in my direction.

Jackson

It was a little weird meeting all of them at once like that. Especially since I didn't know that so many of them lived together in the house. As Cynthia rattled off all of their names, I found it difficult to tell the younger women from the older ones. Then there was the fact that they were all stunning, especially her Mother.

After Cynthia asked me if I was hungry, and I replied about a nap, she whisked me up the staircase and into her room, where we began making out again. This time though, our clothes were quickly shed. After a longing stare at her youthful form, I pulled Cynthia to the bed and dove face-first into her baby-smooth crotch. Her scent was overpowering, and I couldn't seem to get enough of her sweet taste as her hands became rigorously entwined in my hair.

Remembering her reaction to my earlier nipple play, I reached up and cupped both breasts as my tongue circled her swelling pearl. Finding her swollen nips, I began rolling and pinching them with increasing firmness. Cynthia seemed to be enjoying my actions as I began to nibble on her clit. Her hips pumped my face with fervor while belting out her appreciation for all to hear.  

Through labored breath, Cynthia urged, "That was... fantastic! But, I need ... you inside me, now!"

With a quick jerk that seemed way too powerful for someone of her size, I was suddenly on top of Cynthia, with my all-too-rigid cock lingering at her entrance. Moving her heels to the meat of my buttocks, she gradually but firmly pushed me inside. My lips found hers as I assumed the role of pumping her deliciously warm and wet womanhood with my more than eager prick. The addition of clenching her vaginal muscles only added to my excitement.

Reaching down, I pulled her open legs up and hooked them with my arms leaving her knees alongside her shoulders and creating the perfect angle to slip even deeper into her marvelous vagina. I was on a high I'd never experienced before, knowing I could cum at any moment while maintaining that feeling of being on the edge. It was her words softly whispered in my ear, "Please let me have it. I need your seed to survive."

It didn't really register at the time, but later on, I would understand just how important it was. Seconds later, I was dumping another sizable load into her contented puss. While I recovered from yet another incredible ejaculation, Cynthia's heels held me entirely inside her. After some more loving kisses, she laid out a plan for what would become a weekend I'd never forget.

Cynthia

After Jackson's latest orgasm, I explained some things to him about my family as we lay there face-to-face. "There are only women because we can only conceive females. We need male ejaculations on a regular basis to survive, much like regular people need to eat. We do live much longer than the average person, assuming we get what we need." 

Interrupting me, Jackson mumbled softly like a light had gone off in his head, "So that's why there was no mess after I came inside you, both times?"

"Really, that's what you got from my explanation? Did you hear what I said?"

"Yeah, yeah. So you're a Succubus of some sort." Jackson commented off-handedly, like he'd seen them at the mall or something.

"Not exactly, but yeah, that's close enough. Doesn't that scare you at all?"

"Should it? I mean are you going to kill me or something?" he asked like a man still high from fucking the girl of his dreams twice.

"Not intentionally, no. But there are seven other women in this house that will need at least two doses of your cum before the weekend is over. Are you up for that?"

"Wow, I've never orgasmed more than four, maybe five times over two days. Can anyone survive that?"

"There haven't been many up to the task, especially lately, but I have a good feeling about you."

"That isn't just the cum talking, is it?" Jackson suggested while grinning like a fool.

"You are so bad! It just makes me want you even more, but it's Mother's turn. She is the hardest on our male donors, usually requiring three doses back-to-back. If you can survive her, then they'll let you sleep through the night and feed you a superb breakfast before you have to start again. My sisters will all need at least two injections, while their daughters may only need one each if you're lucky. Any questions?"

"Will it bother you if I have sex with all of your relatives?"

"Huh?" I inquired, like he spoke in a foreign language.

"You know, your Mom, sisters, and nieces," Jackson stated leadingly.

"Oh, uh, no, I think?

"I take it from your response that your prior donors weren't in love with you the way I am. It seems they were only in it for the sex, huh."

I pulled him in tight and kissed him lovingly and felt a warmth spread through me like I'd never felt before. We held each other for what seemed like hours, just kissing and caressing one another. I realized then that he was not only a way out for me but so much more.

Pulling away a little, I stated, "Okay, so for you to survive this and for us to leave together, you have to obey the following rules."

"One - Once you've donated your first load, kiss them, fondle them, and perform cunnilingus like you did on me. They are temporarily placated and even docile then. Playing with them like that will give your body the time it needs to recover."

Anabelovee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Anabelovee

"Two - Never let them suck your cock! They'll literally suck the life right out of you. They can receive your cum in any orifice to satisfy their needs, so try and lead them toward anything other than their mouths. Kiss them, and suck their tits, we all have very sensitive nipples, and they will be yours for the controlling if you do it properly.

"Three - Mother is the most dangerous of all of us. She has been around for ages and cares nothing for Men. She makes a game of using the donors up before anyone else in the household can even get anything from them. However, despite her youthful looks, she is quite aged inside but very strong at first. She'll likely come at you like an animal, so do your best to quietly struggle against her. It will drain her and make it easier for you to handle her during the second and third rations."

"And finally, Fourth - The secret to all of us is our weakness for anal. If you manage to get in any of our asses first, it calms us like music does the savage beast. While we do absorb your secretions that way as well, it is a delayed process and slows us down like cold medicine does a toddler."

"Wow, that's a lot to know. Is there anything else?" Jackson wondered.

"Yeah, don't be afraid, and have fun, but don't forget the rules. Oh yeah, and come back to me after each so that I can help you get ready for the next. And don't walk through the house naked!" I replied before kissing him once again.

Jackson

"Okay, shall I get started?" I questioned before Cynthia kissed me sultrily one last time. It was the kind you never wanted to end because you knew it may never be the same again.

"Don't forget the rules! We have extraordinary pussies, as you now well know, so don't let your guard down for even a second and come back to me after! Understand?" she dictated like a concerned mother.

"Yes, I do," I responded quietly as I rolled her nipples while kissing her one last time. Cynthia purred softly as I got up and dressed. When I was ready, I asked, "Where do I find your Mother?"

"Turn left out of my door. Hers is at the end of the hall. Be careful, please."

"I will. I love you," I replied quietly, closing the door before she could respond.

I moved about one hundred feet down the ornate and bright hallway. In my horror-story-addled mind, I assumed that it would be much darker and more foreboding. Once at the door, I knocked solidly to be sure that she heard me.

"Come in, Darrrling," she rolled in some sort of fake posh accent. Clearly, she'd been away from ordinary people for far too long and didn't realize the ridiculousness of her speech. 

"Good evening, Ms. Bernadette. I believe that there is something that I can offer you in return for your wonderful hospitality," I rambled, hoping to show her the respect that she believed she deserved.

"Why, yes, there is, young man. Come nearer and let me see you up close," said the spider to the fly.

I approached casually, trying to keep my rising fear in check. I assumed that, like most predators, she could sense it on me, and it would rile her up even more. Moving next to her bed, Bernadette looked me up and down before reaching out with a very dainty, feminine-looking hand. In gentlemanly like fashion, I took it in mine and bent over to kiss it softly.

"Mmmm," she cooed. "I have a weakness for gentlemen. Are you here to woo me, young man?"

Drawing on my foolhardy courage, I countered, "No! I'm here to fuck you and feed you, nothing more and nothing less. You see, your game didn't work on me quite the way you expected. I'm not just in lust with Cynthia, but in love with her as well, and once I'm finished feeding all of you leaches, I'm taking her home with me."

Bernadette's look and poise changed quickly from one of quiet confidence to evident anger. Before she could act, I dropped my pants and leaped onto her bed. With her mouth wide open at the apparent beginning of a tirade, I stuffed my hard-on into her jowls and pumped furiously. Before she could adequately react, I pumped spurt after spurt of my baby batter down her throat. It was probably the second fastest pump and dump I've ever completed, with my quickest being with my first, Mary Jane.

With her temporarily appeased, I moved down and suckled each of Bernadette's nipples, causing her to coo appreciatively. Flipping up her silken nightgown, I spied her drooling cunt. Stuffing my still rigid prick inside, I kept up the attention to her nips with my hands while pumping away. So far, my plan was working, but I would not cum nearly as fast the second time. Although she was much more sedate from my first offering, I could see the anger in her eyes through her ecstasy.

Her pussy was just as magical as Cynthia's had been and maybe a little more so as I felt another body-draining orgasm coming my way. Knowing that I had maybe ten or so strokes before the inevitable, I remembered Cynthia's fourth rule, anal. Pulling from Bernadette's bewitching cunt, I quickly stuffed my prick into her taut little pucker. She howled like a Banshee, but I managed to get balls-deep within a few strokes before my ejaculations began.

With her ass full, I slipped free and pushed back into her slippery warm puss. At this point, I'd expended most of my energy but kept a sluggish pace while tweaking her nipples and sucking on her neck and ears. The beast in her was tamed, and I could take my time with the last donation.  

Bernadette surprised me by pulling my mouth to hers for some wonderfully sensual kisses. She even began to milk my cock less eagerly, which allowed us both to enjoy the rest of our time together. We went like that for another thirty minutes before I finally came for the last time. As I pumped the last of my spunk into her waiting puss, it dawned on me that she hadn't cum throughout the process.

Sliding down her torso, I suckled each of her breasts for a few minutes before kissing my way down to her beautiful womanhood. I let my tongue traverse the folds and entrance before finding her growing pearl. I used several different oral techniques to slowly bring it out to play. Hearing her nearing climax, I slipped two fingers into her canal and pumped easily. Bernadette was close, and with a few light nips at her clit, she pounced to the other side with a series of orgasmic bellows that I'd never heard the likes of before.

She held my head closely to her spewing vagina, and I lapped at her fluids like it was melting ice cream on a hot summer's day. As Bernadette released me from her folds and fell back onto her pillows, I felt a regeneration of sorts. To describe it as a shot of espresso didn't do it justice. This was like regaining strength and youthfulness that you never realized you lost.

I climbed up her magnificent form and kissed her once more. Holding me to her lips, Bernadette kissed me back very lovingly. Pushing me back a little, she offered, "You have nothing to fear this weekend. You've made my daughter happier than she's ever been, and you gave me a gift that I'll never forget. Now, go to her and get some rest; there are still several girls out there eager to enjoy what you have to give."

I slipped off the bed and pulled my pants back on before leaving her room and going back to Cynthia's. Once inside, Cynthia hugged me closely. "You were perfect! We all know what you did in there and will be eternally grateful for how you treated her. She hasn't orgasmed in a very long time, and you didn't have to do it once you'd already given her three of your loads."

"About that, why do I feel so rejuvenated? What was in her juices? I feel twenty years younger with the energy to match," I questioned Cynthia.

"She shared some of her life essence with you when you made her cum. We all do that, but hers is much stronger than the rest of ours. Plus, you must take it orally to affect you."

"So, what you're saying is if I perform cunnilingus on you regularly and bring you to orgasm, I might live forever?"

"Not exactly, since your biology wasn't created to last forever."

"Was yours?"

"Not exactly, but we can live a very long time compared to normal people, and so can you if you keep making me cum like you have."

Pressing her face to mine to end all the chit-chat, I felt my clothes and her being pulled away before Cynthia dragged me back into bed and pulled me on top of her.  

"Make me cum again and again like you did earlier. I want all the girls to know that you are mine, even though you'll give them all a little of your seed," Cynthia pleaded before pulling my lips to hers.

Cynthia

We made love for a couple more hours, and Jackson made me cum multiple times with his ever-present hard-on and his tantalizing mouth. I only allowed him to orgasm once, and that was just before we fell asleep around midnight. I didn't want to waste his seed since he had so many more girls to please and inseminate.

I woke Jackson the following morning with coffee in bed before a nice hot shower. Once we were both dressed, I led him to the breakfast room for a much-needed refueling. He ate heartily as all of us took turns asking him about his life and the world outside of these sturdy walls. It's not like we didn't go outside, just that the property was very self-sufficient, and there was little need to venture out especially given our attractiveness to the male species.

As he shared his experiences, I saw something that I'd not seen in so many years. The house was once again alive without the dark cloud that had lingered over it for so many millennia. Jackson's way with Mother and me and with all the rest of us was friendly and light-hearted. It made the rest of the weekend a pleasure for him and for all of us.

With breakfast and all the small talk coming to an end, it was time to get down to business. Carmen was next up in seniority, so Jackson asked her where she would like to converge. She looked back at him like she didn't understand the question. Jackson added, "We don't have to do this in your bed if you'd prefer to be outside or somewhere else."

The sudden rise in chatter amongst everyone reminded me of a flock of geese suddenly landing in the room.  

"Ladies," Mother said just loud enough to disturb the noise. "I know this is different for all of us, but please control your yapping. Now Carmen, please answer Jackson's question," Mother requested.

"How about down by the pond? We can bring a blanket and play out in the sunshine," Carmen answered.

Jackson

"Sounds good to me. Lead the way, Milady," I offered with a bow.

All of the ladies laughed at my over-the-top gesture, including Cynthia.

"Wait here, Carmen said before scrambling off to get some supplies.

While we all waited, I suggested, "Why don't all of you think about where you'd like to do the deed. That way, we can make sure that all of you get what you need from me before I have to leave."

The chattering began again as Carmen reappeared with a basket hanging from her shoulder. I held out my arm, and she entwined hers in mine before she led the way to the pond. It was a very nice walk, and along the way, I asked her about herself and her family.

"For the most part, we all get along, but before you, it was a bit dog-eat-dog when another man was on the premises. There was a time when it wasn't that way, and we were revered as Royalty to a degree. However, modern times changed much of that. Over the years, a few of my sisters left our home to find their own way because they hated the solitude that most of us had decided upon for protection."

"Mother was very concerned for our safety as time progressed. Not so much for our physical safety as we can easily best any normal human. It wasn't like the old times anymore when we could simply eliminate an enemy and hide their remains. Nowadays, the police come looking for someone if they disappear. Drawing attention to ourselves was her biggest fear, so we grow much of our food and maintain a small amount of livestock for our consumption."

"These days, we rarely go out for any sort of supplies, but when we do, it's usually in a group and to a warehouse store about thirty miles away." Carmen paused momentarily, then inquired, "So, are you going to take Cynthia away from us after this weekend? I only ask because she's been our day-to-day leader for a while now, and although I'm next in line, it's not something that I think I'd be good at."

"Well, I know that she wanted that in the beginning, but now that things seem to have changed a little, maybe she'll reconsider."

Turning to the right through an opening in the trees appeared a beautifully immense pond. It was so large that it might even be considered a small lake. There was a dock along with a couple of johnboats. Both had small engines, and one was larger than the other with nets and other apparent fishing equipment. Carmen pulled me toward the pier and dropped her basket in the smaller boat.  

"Hop in," she said as she moved to untie the boat from the dock.

Once back in the boat, Carmen pushed off and started the electric motor. As we scooted toward the middle, I asked, "Are we doing it on the boat?"

Carmen grinned a little before cutting off the engine and turning to me. "I hadn't thought of that, but I like the idea if it's okay with you."

"I'm game if you are."

With that, we each disrobed and spread the blanket across the deck of the open watercraft. Carmen had me lie on my back as she took me into her mouth. I remembered Cynthia's warning about not allowing anyone to suck me, but with things changed after my time with Bernadette, I wasn't concerned. She sucked me to full mast and then crawled up my body and splayed herself on top of me. We kissed for some time before she even attempted to slip me inside.

As we made out like it was our first date, it occurred to me that that was what they were all missing. They'd been so scared about being found out that none of them allowed themselves to enjoy the few sexual interactions they'd had in a very long time. They all wanted the boyfriend experience but were afraid to let down their guard until Cynthia did with me over our many phone calls. With that in mind, I began treating her as such.

Although I would have loved to spend the whole day getting to know her. I knew that there were five more women that needed to be serviced before I left around noon tomorrow. It was a balancing act, but I had to get my first cum in her, or we'd be here all day. Carmen responded to my manipulation of her breasts with one hand and her generous ass with the other. The rimming of her pucker was a turning point, getting her so riled up that she moved my hard-on to her drooling slit.

Carmen slid down my pole haltingly until I was balls-deep. Then, she started a gradually increasing fucking with her hands supporting her slightly above me, but with our mouths still connected. She was just as restrictive as Cynthia and Bernadette and as equally enthusiastic. I flicked her nipples with my thumbs after figuring out their sensitivity level. With each of us getting close to our first peak together, I gave them a little extra. My cum was already starting when Carmen went off the cliff.

"Fuuuccckkk!" she screamed for all to hear as she continued to pump my shaft at a fevered pace. I eased off her nipples as the last of my swimmers were ejected deep inside her womb. Carmen gradually slowed until she collapsed onto my chest, panting heavily.

"Best... orgasm... everrr!" she gasped a little too loudly with her mouth on mine.

I caressed her back and plump ass as she began to catch her breath.  

"I've never been much of a fan of anal, but if you're willing to take your time, I'd love to try it with you," Carmen proposed as I continued to play with her ample buttocks.

"Did you bring any lubrication?" I asked.

"Actually, yes, I did. We always have coconut oil because it is a great-smelling natural lubricant. How do you want me?" Carmen questioned with a sly grin.

"Maybe we should make landfall so as to have more stability. I wouldn't want to injure either of us if the boat rocked the wrong way."

"Good idea," Carmen agreed before lifting herself off me and moving that wonderfully jiggly butt back to the motor.

Making a quick u-turn, she had us back at the dock in no time. After tying up the boat, we grabbed her basket, and she pulled me toward an area adjacent to the pond. With the blanket laid out, Carmen pulled me down for some more kissing and fondling. As things began heating up, I slipped easily into her willing puss. It wasn't something either of us thought about; it was just something we did. We made love slowly and hungrily for some time, with Carmen cumming a time or two.

"Forget about my ass," she lovingly whispered. "Fill my pussy with your seed again. I want to make sure that I have your baby."

It was an odd feeling having her say that. Although I knew that that was part of the reason for doing all of this, I'd only thought of their need for sustainment. During my thought process, we kept up the sex, and as the whole idea of being a father to multiple women crashed down on me, I felt my swimmers splashing into Carmen's perfectly snug womb.

Interestingly enough, there was never any trepidation about it all, and I kept pumping Carmen until she came once more. In the aftermath, as we cuddled and smooched, I offered, "Would you like to try anal?"

To be continued...

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments