Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Online Affair, Meeting The Family

"I'd been thrown into the lioness's den and had to quickly adjust."

69
11 Comments 11
4.1k Views 4.1k
5.6k words 5.6k words

"Do you have the time? I know you still have Catherine, Charlotte, and our three girls to care for."

"I'll make the time, even if I have to take Monday off of work."

"You'd do that for me and us?"

"Of course! You've been nothing but nice to me, and I want you to be happy and satisfied with our time together."

"Okay, grab the basket, and let's get down to business," Carmen said with a sexy smirk.

I placed the basket in front of her, and Carmen dug through our clothes to find her coconut oil. Handing it to me, she placed the basket off to the side before asking, "How do you want me?"

"Well, for your first time, I would suggest doggie style. It opens up your rectum and allows me to penetrate you more easily."

"Okay!" Carmen replied rather excitedly while getting into position and moving her behind like a tail-wagging puppy. I watched those magical buttocks sway back and forth and was hypnotized. I fully expected to be clucking like a chicken when she snapped her fingers. Fortunately, that didn't happen, and with her shimmying finished, I was finally able to begin lubing her up.

I held the pint-sized bottle at the top of her ass, gradually pouring a small stream of the oil between her cheeks. Carmen cooed as it slipped down her crack and across her pert little pucker. Pulling her left cheek apart, I let my right middle finger slide up and down her crevice. Each time I crossed her rosebud, she shivered subtly. Once I settled on her opening, my finger began rimming her with ever-increasing pressure. It wasn't long before Carmen's pucker swallowed it whole, and the growls began.

"Ohhh, that feels like more," she purred while I fingered her ass in long slow strokes. Gathering some more of the dribbling lube, I eased in a second finger to open her up even more.

"Oh, yeah! That feels better, but I think we're gonna need another to really get the job done," Carmen muttered while turning back to me with an 'I love anal' smirk on her face.

"So, you've never been much of a fan of anal?" I questioned while returning her crooked grin.

"Okay, you got me. I love it but really wanted to feel you in my hungry little pussy again, so sue me," she giggled as I lubed up my cock out of her view.

Easing my three digits from her well-prepared backdoor, I pressed the tip inside and slowly sank into her depths.

"Oh, Goddd!" Carmen bellowed. "That's fuckin it! Fuck my ass! And don't you cum too quick. I want a long hard ride!" she decreed.

Carmen was definitely an anal girl, so I gave her what she wanted as she came over and over. Twenty minutes later, she was panting and sweating as I continued to work that wonderfully wiggly ass of hers. After one last cum, she pulled off my cock, spun around, and took me deep in her throat for some otherwordly fellatio. Less than two short minutes later, I was pumping her mouth to overflowing.

Dropping to the blanket on my back, Carmen kept my prick in her mouth, continuing to suck out the remnants of my orgasm. Grabbing her hips, I pulled her crotch to my face and lapped at her holes cravingly. Sucking on her stiff nub brought about another peak and released a flood of her juices into my waiting mouth. With that boost from her nectar, I began to harden once again and thought of my lovely Cynthia awaiting my return.

Carmen was still swallowing my hard-on rather fervently when I requested, "Carmen, I need you to stop now. I love your enthusiasm, and believe me when I say that this will not be our last time together, but I do need to save myself for the others too."

"I understand," she said after popping off of my dick.

She looked a little like a scolded child as she turned back toward me, so I pulled her face to mine and kissed her gently. "Believe me when I say this. You are a magnificent lover, and yes, I said lover. However, I have to be fair to the others with my time for now. Who knows, maybe I'll end up never leaving this place and spending all my time playing with you lovely ladies."

"I, for one, would definitely vote for that!" she said excitedly while sliding her puss up and down my shaft as it was pinned between us. "But I know you're right, so let's get dressed before I never let you up."

Carmen hopped up, pulling me with her before digging out our clothes. Once dressed, she led the way back to the house, where the others were anxiously awaiting our return. It was nearly lunchtime as we walked into the house. The others were finishing the preparation of food as we entered the dining area.

Bernadette spoke, "Okay, everyone, please sit down so that we can feed this lovely man. We want him to have plenty of strength to propagate the rest of you, don't we?"

There was a resounding "Yesss!" from the group before lunch commenced.

Cynthia

After lunch, I took Jackson back to my room under the guise of letting him take a shower before entertaining Catherine. Closing the door behind us, I pulled him to me and kissed him achingly. As I wrapped myself around him, I imagined that maybe this was a little jealousy. Jackson held me as tightly as I did him while our mouths and groins bore down. We only lasted a minute at most before parting and stripping.

I lifted and tossed him onto the bed before jumping on top of him. Lining up my ravenous puss with his stiff prick, I eased down while confessing, "Okay, I'm a little jealous."

With him deep inside me, I let my internal muscles do the work while Jackson massaged my sensitive tits.  

"You have nothing to be jealous about. You will always be my girl."

Easing up on his cock, I lowered my face to his and kissed him tenderly. "I know that I brought you here and asked you to do the things that you're doing. I just wish that I could have you to myself, that's all."

"Cynthia, I understand completely. This is a really unusual situation for both of us. But, maybe if I can change their minds about men in general, they can all find one for themselves," Jackson offered.

"Maybe so, but for now, let's get you cleaned up for Catherine. I still get you for the night, so it's them who should be jealous of me," I rebutted before slipping off his marvelous cock.

Jackson

After Cynthia washed me very thoroughly in the shower, she dried me off and then helped me dress for Catherine. After a few more light kisses, Cynthia led me to Catherine's room. Standing outside, she whispered, "By the way, Catherine and Charlotte are lovers. Just a little tidbit for you to think about."

With a quick knock on the door, Cynthia departed, leaving me to process her last-minute information.

"Come in, and let's get this over with!" Catherine bellowed from behind the closed door.

Opening it slowly, I looked around before spotting Catherine lying out on the bed like a naked corpse. Walking over to her, I asked, "Are you sure that you want to do this?"

"No, but I need your emissions, so I don't really have a choice. So, hurry up already," Catherine lamented.

"Would you prefer to bring in someone as a third to help make things more enjoyable?"

"What do you mean by that?" she responded with annoyance in her voice.

"Well, I've been told that you have someone that you enjoy spending time with and that you are in love with. Have I been told lies?"

"No, but why would I share her with you?"

"You do know that she is next on my list, right?"

"Yeah," Catherine replied defeatedly.

"Okay then, why don't you invite her in so that both of you can have a little fun while I do what I need to for your well-being. I promise that I won't say a word to anyone."

"Okay, I'll call her and see what she thinks," Catherine said while sitting up and grabbing her phone with a cute little smile on her face. After a few seconds of soft whispers that I couldn't make out, she hung up and looked toward the open window.

Seconds later, her sister Charlotte climbed through the window wearing nothing at all. She was another stunning creature in a house full of them. From the window, she jumped onto the bed, and they kissed each other with pure love. There was no question that theirs was the real deal.

After watching them quietly for a few minutes, Charlotte piped up with, "Come on, Jackson, get in here and feed us your seed."

I stripped down as they watched through the corners of their eyes while continuing to make out. It was obvious that Charlotte was the more vocal of the two, even though it was glaringly clear that Catherine was wholly in love with her, without question.

"Catherine is first," Charlotte piped up before flipping them both over and leaving Catherine's pert little butt exposed.

"You rotten little... Mmmm!" Catherine began before Charlotte found her clit and began circling it vigorously.

With Catherine distracted, Charlotte motioned for me to move in behind her. I fondled Catherine's tight little buttocks as the tip of my hard-on spread her welcoming labia. I eased inside a little at a time so as to not detract from their ongoing lovemaking.

"Oh, God, yesss... deeperrr!" Catherine groaned with her mouth on Charlotte's. I did as she asked as kept up an easy pace while delving a little further each time. She was by far the tightest of the woman so far. My guess was that everyone else used some sort of phallus to pleasure themselves while she abstained from any kind of serious penetration.

Finally reaching her cervix with a gentle bump, Catherine cried out with a leg-quaking climax. I held steady throughout her acme as her contractions wouldn't have let me move anyway.

"Did you cum yet?" Catherine whimpered in the wake of her orgasm.

"No, but I can quickly if that's what you prefer."

"Please," she cried with actual tears running from her eyes.

I was frozen in place at the thought of doing this against her will.

Charlotte motioned me off the bed as she held Catherine close while talking to her softly. I moved to the far corner of the room and sat on a chair while they spoke. It seemed like hours, and I was actually getting dressed to leave when Catherine motioned for me to come back.

"Okay, she's ready for you to finish, but please be quick."

Standing there in my pants and holding my shirt, an idea came to me. "What if I masturbate and shoot in her open mouth? That way, I'm not touching her, and she still gets what she needs. She can even close her eyes if she wants."

"What a wonderful idea!" Charlotte responded.

There were a few mumbles back and forth between them before Charlotte responded. "Okay, I'm going to suck you while I grind on her, which is her favorite thing, by the way."

"Don't tell him my secrets!" Catherine said while mockingly slapping Charlotte's arm.

"Hey, I'm trying to keep you alive so I can continue to eat that tasty little puss of yours, so let me finish, please," Charlotte clarified while moving back on top of Catherine and pressing their groins together in a scissor position. Both of their eyes turned to slits as the motion began.

After a few seconds, Charlotte's eyes open again before continuing, "I'm going to share your emissions with her after you ejaculate into my mouth."

"Will that be enough for her?" I queried

"Probably not, but I'm sure you wouldn't decline another blow-job later when you visit me.

"I'm in for whatever we need to do to get her what she needs," I responded while stepping up to Charlotte's mouth with my hard-on in hand. She sucked me deep into her throat on the first dip, and I was already feeling that tingle in my balls. After several more of those, I pulled back, leaving only the tip in her mouth as I proceeded to fill it with my spunk.

Charlotte closed her lips to seal it in before dropping her face to Catherine's to feed her like a momma bird. Like all the others before, I could instantly see a change from her ingesting my seed. Knowing that they needed some time to themselves, I dressed and headed back to Cynthia's room.

I slipped inside Cynthia's door and found her taking a nap in the nude. I couldn't resist joining her after removing my own clothes. Slipping in behind her, I realized that I was becoming very turned on. Moving into a spooning position, I felt the tip of my hard-on at the opening of her wonderous slit. Apparently, Cynthia was a light sleeper as her arm drifted back to my ass to pull me in closer. The result of which was my slipping inside her velvety snatch.

Once I was as deep as I could go in that position, I held still while letting my hands find a breast and her blossoming clit.  

Cynthia

"I intend on getting used to this," I moaned as the first shivers of orgasm rippled through my overcharged body.

"Me too!" Jackson added as he began pumping my desirous little puss.

His two-word exclamation gave me confidence that he and I might really work. I put my hands on his as I turned to kiss him. The awkwardness of the position did nothing to suppress our oral joining as we kissed lovingly for several minutes. Pulling himself from me as we did so, Jackson slowly moved from behind me to on top of me without removing his lips from mine.

Once he was on top, Jackson slipped back inside me as his hands found my face and held it tight. My arms wrapped around his head as my legs encircled his back. This was lovemaking! Something I'd not had in many a decade. We stayed in bed making love for hours before remembering that he still had others to attend to. I didn't tell him yet, but by the end of that session, I was sure I was pregnant. It worked much differently for us, so I wanted to be able to sit down and explain things to him before letting him know.

Jackson

What an amazing afternoon! I'd never before spent so much time in bed making love to another like that. Even after giving her several orgasms, Cynthia continued to play like we were the only two people ever. Although neither of us forgot about my duty to the others, it never impeded or dulled our intimate afternoon. As our lovemaking slowed, it was a natural transition into cuddling and eventually extended time in the shower.

Even the simple act of drying each other off brought me more closeness than I'd ever experienced with another. I knew she was the one from that day forward and only hoped that I could give her a child for us to raise together if that's what she truly wanted. Of course, dressing to go meet Charlotte was difficult for both of us, but especially for me. Cynthia had always had this sharing of men as part of her life, but I'd never had more than one lover at a time.

Cynthia

As we both dressed after our wonderful afternoon, I could tell that Jackson was reluctant to leave me again to be with another. I knew that this was hard on him emotionally, as it had been with any of the few good men that we'd had before, but it was part of this life, for now. With one last gentle kiss, I sent Jackson off to do what he needed to do.

Jackson

Knocking on Charlotte's door, I heard a depleted, "Come in."

The first thing I saw as the door swung open was Catherine's tight little bum in the air. Following her body, I noticed her face buried in Charlotte's widely spread thighs. No wonder she was breathless when she answered. The final sight was of Charlotte propped up on an angle by more pillows than an entire household would have need of.

AntonelaFiore
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AntonelaFiore

Still panting from what must have been a colossal crest, Charlotte ordered, "Strip and kneel in front of my face!"

I did as I was told and was soon plowing the depths of her oral cavity. My guess was that she wanted to give Catherine another feeding before I took care of her. With that in mind, I made sure to cum as quickly as possible so that she and I could get down to some serious fucking. I was certain that she would be a wild one.

After filling her mouth to the limit, I backed away and moved off the bed. Charlotte reached down and pulled Catherine toward her face before sharing my semen through a lusty and sloppy kiss. They slowed their make-out session until Catherine slipped off the bed and out the window.

After watching her leave, longingly, Charlotte turned to me and reached out as if willing me to her. I moved to the bed and crawled on top of her as she just stared. At first, she seemed pensive while I tried to determine what approach to take. Looking into her eyes, I suddenly saw rage, and the next thing I knew, she flung me from the bed. Landing on my back on a large rug, I tried to regain my wits when there she was, flying toward me with a quick leap.  

Landing on my thighs, Charlotte grabbed my cock and speared her ass with it. Her voice roared as I felt my cock drilling deep into her anal orifice unlubed. After a few brief seconds, she began a brisk pounding of herself, using me as her tool. The pain of being forced into her restrictive pucker without lube was striking, and I attempted to push her off with no success. She...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments