Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Libertine Cruise - Part VI

"Ronnie escorts Jasmine to her room and Carla takes care of Rob for the night"

74
12 Comments 12
1.8k Views 1.8k
1.3k words 1.3k words

 

Ronnie was still holding her hand as they stepped out of the lift. Her room was two floors above his and Clara’s. He let go of her hand as she opened the door and then followed her in.

“Would you like a drink?” she asked him, heading for the mini bar.

“If you’re having one.”

“I need one,” she responded opening the door.

He took a scotch. “Why so nervous?”

She shrugged as she sat down on the edge of the bed beside him. “I… I don’t know. Maybe it’s because I haven’t been with anyone else in two years.”

“Lost the hang of it!” he commented.

She laughed nervously. “Maybe.”

Earlier in the afternoon he had been the nervous one. He was the younger one, Karen was also experienced. Now the roles were reversed.

“It’s okay. I don’t bite,” he said with laughter as he patted her knee. “Not unless you’re into that.”

She laughed before taking a large sip of her drink.

“So, what are you into then?” he asked her in taking the lead.

She smiled nervously.

“They did say at the introduction meeting to respect each other’s boundaries. I’m just wondering what yours are.”

She shrugged her shoulders. He sensed her shyness.

“Well, Karen the woman I was with earlier was into spanking – a bit of a femdom girl, I would say. She’s pretty handy with a hairbrush!”

Jasmine laughed. “Was it sore?”

“Yes, it bloody was.”

She laughed even louder before telling him that she wasn’t into any of that femdom stuff. Obviously knowing something about it.

“Would you say that you were submissive then?”

She thought for a moment as she looked down staring into her glass.

“Yes… I suppose I prefer a man taking the lead.”

“So, Rob would be the more dominant partner in the bedroom, then?”

“Well, I wouldn’t exactly say that.”

Her response told him a lot about the state of their relationship. He patted her knee again. “Well, I suppose I could say that I was the more dominant one in our relationship,” he added, his hand remaining on her knee.

“So, would you like me take control of things, Jasmine? Take the lead, I mean?”

She nodded silently without looking up.

He finished off his drink, looked at her, and moved his hand back to rest on her thigh.

“Well, ever since I set on eyes you in the foyer, I’ve been wondering just how good you must look naked!”

She quickly turned and looked at him. “You want me to undress?”

He managed to control his excitement. “Well… it would be a start, wouldn’t it, Jasmine.”

 

Carla wasn’t sure that she wanted Rob to fuck her, as they headed to her room. There was nothing specific that put her off him, it was just that after going with Josh she now found herself being particular in the type of man she wanted.  Josh was older and experienced. Rob younger, and a bit slow in taking the lead. Carla needed a man not a boy!

Inside the room she sat down on the edge of the bed and said. “You don’t mind if we give sex a miss just now, do you?”

Disappointment lit up his face.

“It’s nothing personal, it’s just that… well I spent most of this afternoon  shagging another guy and he’s worn me out.”

His attitude changed. He smiled. “Must have seem some guy then?”

She smiled.

“Yes, he was. He had quite a big one.”

He laughed as he sat down beside her.  “And they size doesn’t matter!”

Thaliafoxy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Thaliafoxy

She shook her head. “Believe me, a woman knows the difference between a small one and a big one inside her.”

“How big was he?”

She shrugged. “I don’t know. I didn’t measure it.”

“Yeah, but you would some idea.”

Carla smiled. Another guy obsessed with size. “Well, he was bigger than my husband, and I would imagine bigger than you too,” she told him looking down at his groin.

He went silent.

“I can confirm it if you wish.”

He looked at her for a moment. “You mean… “ he responded, enlightened.

She smiled. “Yes, drop your pants and I will tell you.”

He laughed nervously.

“Scared then, hey?”

He stood up. “No, no, of course not.”

Moments later he was stood in front of her with his pants around his ankles. Carla reached out and touched him. “I would say… six maybe, nearly seven, inches?”

He nodded. “Six and a half.”

She smiled at his preciseness. Half an inch made a lot of difference!

“And this guy?”

She looked at his erection closely. “I would say around ten.”

Ten. That’s fucking huge!”

She nodded. “And he had a good girth too.”

“And your husband?

“Ask your wife in the morning,” she told him. “But he’s not on Josh’s scale. He is bigger than you are though!”

She saw his ego deflate.

“But not all that noticeable.”

“Jasmine would notice the difference, though.”

“Who's to say they are having sex. They may not be?”

Carla was still holding his cock and she could see precum leaking. “Would you like a hand job, Rob?”

“I would prefer a blow job.”

“Maybe another time. It’s a hand job or nothing.”

He nodded.

“Lie back on the bed,” she told him.

Carla stood up and stripped. His eyes widened expectantly, and his cock twitched. She enjoyed the teasing.

She smiled. “I don’t want cum stains on my clothing,” she told me as she sat down beside him.

It had been a long time since she had made a man cum by hand. A sixth form boy from her school days. He had cum after just a few strokes. She wondered how long Rob would last as she gripped him tightly and began to move her hand.

“Just close your eyes and imagine Jasmine spreading her legs nice and wide for my husband,” she said softly.

He groaned. Carla smiled. ‘He won’t last very long,’ she thought.

 

Jasmine stood naked in front of Ronnie. It hadn’t take her long to strip. All she had to remove was a dress, bra, and panties. Her hands rested in front of her groin as a token of keeping her dignity.

“Step closer,” he told her.

A couple of steps and she was in touching distance.

“Hands by your side, please.”

Now he could see everything, well almost everything. He reached out and touched her pubic mound.

“You prefer a fine trim, then?”

She looked down at her dark, cropped triangle. “Yes,” she answered quietly.

“I prefer to go with the majority of guys. We prefer them shaved.”

“Do you want me to shave?” she asked softly.

“No,” he answered quietly. “I’ll take care of that myself in the morning. In the meantime, I would like to feel those lovely red lips of yours around the tip of my cock for a while, and then I’ll fuck you.”

Jasmine stepped closer and rested her knee on the edge of the bed as Ronnie shuffled backwards. When he was settled she moved closer and leant over to take him in her mouth, Ronnie groaned loudly at the softness of her touch.

“Turn round… straddle my face,” he told her. “I want to taste your other sweet lips.”

Jasmine moaned softly as her sex touched his awaiting mouth. It had been a long time since he last had a sixty-nine.

 

 

© Angieseroticpen 2024

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments