Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Libertine Cruise - Part II

"Ronnie grows to accept the holiday that he is embarking upon as they meet their first swinging couple"

92
17 Comments 17
3.3k Views 3.3k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Ronnie spent most of the forty-five-minute trip to the hotel reading his brochure. He had passed Carla hers, and they joined most of the other passengers quietly passing the time reading though their brochures and the various leaflets that accompanied them. Although the brochures made no direct reference to swinging or wife-swapping, terms such as lifestyle couples, as well photographs of naked people around pools, on beaches and sitting around bars, implied that sex would be taking place, at least, in private.

He thought about what Carla had told him about her mum and dad, and still found it hard to believe. Joe and Molly seemed so straight-laced, so upright, so… so normal, and yet so did the people around him. Normal couples on holiday going about their business as you would expect. It was hard to imagine that soon they would all be wandering around naked, shagging and getting shagged.

Glancing at the pictures, over and over again, of naked couples started to arouse him. There were young couples on the coach, very attractive wives, or girlfriends, it wasn’t long before his mind began to wander. Then there were the two tour guides. The blonde girl stood up with microphone in hand and began to speak. She explained about what was to happen when they arrived at the hotel. There would be a drinks reception shortly after checking in where more information would be given about the cruise itself. She wore a shortish, flared skirt. She had nice legs. She also wore a tight-fitting top, so thin that it couldn’t hide her erect nipples.  He had no doubt that she would look irresistible naked.

He wondered, too, if she had a shaved pubic mound like Carla. It was hard hiding his arousal. He reached for Carla’s hand and gave it a gentle squeeze, she turned and smiled at him. He sensed relief.

“Okay?” he asked quietly.

She smiled again. “Yes. You?”

“Fine, everything’s fine.”

She reached over and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. “I love you,” she whispered.

 

Stepping off the coach Carla reached for Ronnie’s hand. It felt reassuring. They walked hand in hand into the hotel reception area with just their hand luggage. Behind them a string of porters went about emptying the storage compartment of the coach and bringing it all into the hotel. Couples smiled and nodded at one another; some even greeted each other with hugs and kisses, obviously renewing acquaintances. At first, it felt as though they were the odd ones out, the only inexperienced couple, but as more people filled the hotel lobby it became obvious that that wasn’t the case. Other couples stood, either clinging to each other, or standing quietly apart.

Carla seemed surprised by the age range too. Although, most seemed to be between the ages of thirty and fifty, there were some in the early twenties and three couples in their sixties or seventies. The interest in adult lifestyles knew no age boundaries. As they stood in the queue awaiting registration she got into a conversation with a couple they had sat next to at Manchester airport waiting to board their flights. The woman, around the same age as them, began talking to her. Introducing herself as Karen, she asked Carla if this was their first cruise. She smiled and nodded.

“This is our second. We came last year. We had a wonderful time.”

Carla just smiled, not knowing really what to say. Karen reached out with her hand and gave her arm a gentle squeeze. “Don’t worry. We were like that the first time, not knowing what to expect and feeling like a fish out of water, but a few days in and we were like… well, as if we had been doing it for years.”

“Yes, I suppose we are feeling a bit out of it at the moment.”

The man she was with, who looked a little older, suddenly chipped in. “It will be like riding a bike,” he told her. “This time next week you’ll be doing wheelies!”

Ronnie joined in with laughter.

“How long have you been married?” Carla asked her.

“We’re not. Josh is an old friend.”

Carla glanced down at her wedding ring. Karen noticed.

“Hubby has gone off to the Algarve with his mates. He prefers golf.”

Josh laughed. “He prefers that game where you get try getting a hole in one!”

Karen gave him a shove in the arm with her elbow as she giggled. “Jim’s alright. He loves his golf, and he hates lazing around in the sun. He’s the active type. He also lets me enjoy my thing while he goes off and does his thing,” she responded turning to Carla. “We have an open marriage.” She added quietly.

There were so many things that Carla wanted to ask her but decided to leave it for another time. She didn’t want to pry, but she was determined to find out more about their lifestyle.

It didn’t take long for their turn to get signed in and before long they were heading up to the fourth floor. With cases in their room, Carla unpacked the few things that they would need for the next day, and after a quick wash and change of clothes, they headed down to the suite set aside for the Cruise passengers. There were girls on duty with trays of sparkling wine, and they found a table and sat down. With her first glass down to half full Carla put it down and sat back. She felt better now.

laurasoto1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
laurasoto1

 

There were sixty-four couples in all gathered in the suite for the Cruise briefing. Ronnie counted them, not being sure if they were all on the Manchester flight, but he did recognise a large number of couples from the flight. It made him smile as he wondered just how many swingers there were in Manchester.

There was more paperwork handed out, forms to sign, information, guidance notes, and other paraphernalia. Some wise crack said that he should have brought his briefcase with him. The presenter ignored him as she went through some important points. Everyone began to sit up and listen.

‘The first rule is consent’, she started to say, ‘Consent is mandatory. It must be explicitly given before any activity takes place. Just because a woman is taking part in the cruise, it doesn’t mean to say that she is available for anyone and everyone! NO means NO! Guys have been put off the ship for breaking that rule.

Next, respect personal boundaries. Communicate and make it clear what your boundaries are, and what your partner’s limits are. Respect those limits and don’t cross them please.

Also, safe sex and hygiene. Condoms are freely available, and we advise that they be used all the time you have sex. Your cabins have specially designated containers for them, and they are replenished and emptied daily. So, remember guys, if a woman asks you to use one, then be respectful and use one please.

Finally, privacy! No photographic or recording devices are allowed in the open areas where there is nudity. If you want to use them in the privacy of your cabins with consent, then that’s fine.’

The meeting closed shortly after that. As people began to file out into the hotel area Carla and Ronnie headed out into an outer enclosure with tables with sunshades. The Florida sun was a welcome change to the wet, and windy Manchester they had left behind. Josh and Karen joined them as a waitress came by and asked them if they wanted drinks.

“Do you still do those Swinger cocktails?” Karen asked her. The girl smiled. “We sure do, Ma’am. Is that for four?”

“What’s in them?” Carla asked.

Karen shook her head. “Hell knows, but they are bad for my legs.”

Carla looked at her.

“It makes them spread.”

There was a chorus of laughter after which Josh ordered a Bud, saying they were too strong for him. Ronnie asked for the same, but Carla asked for the cocktail.

“Planning on stretching your legs, hey Carla?” Josh quipped.

The first sip a few minutes later made Carla jolt. “Bloody hell” What the heck is in this?”

Karen laughed. They did tell me once, but I’ve forgotten. I do remember though that they make you as horny as hell. Ronnie noticed Josh looking at Carla. He knew the male look of lust. Karen noticed too but she turned to Ronnie and gave him a smile. He quickly realised that they were taking their first steps towards the edge of swinging. He looked at Karen again. She was attractive, there was no doubt in that. She was also a hotwife; a wife who though married, was still available for sex with other men. He could imagine that she would be pretty wild in bed. He sensed an erection coming on.

Karen started talking about the cruise, telling them that they would be getting more details as soon as they were on board. She mentioned the Fetish Rooms. “We had a great time in them last year,” she commented.

Carla was the first to ask the obvious.

“What are the fetish rooms?” Josh repeated.

“Well, places where whatever floats your boat takes place,” Karen told her.

“If you’re into BDSM, then there are room that cater for you if you’re submissive or dominant. There’s a room for watersports.”

“Watersports? asked Carla.

“Pee play!” Josh answered. “Karen enjoyed her times in there. “And if you’re into being disciplined, she’s ace at that too!”

Carla and Ronnie looked at each other. It had been something that they had both dabbled in with each other before.

“Hard or soft play!” Josh added.

They ignored him as Karen continued. “There’s a couple room. Dedicated to swinging. It’s a bit of a free for all at times, but you will have a great time in there. Then, there’s a ganging room.”

“Ganging?” Ronnie asked.

“Gangbangs,” Josh answered. “It’s for girls who enjoy gangbangs. There will be a group of guys in there to meet there needs.”

“The No rule doesn’t apply in there, by the way. If you go in there you’re fair game for every guy,” Karen explained.

Carla looked at her. She wanted to ask the obvious, but she bit her tongue. Josh though answered her question. “Karen went into the room twice last time. I joined her the first the first time, but the second time she went in on her own.”

Carla picked up her glass and emptied the contents down her throat, wondering what the hell she was getting into here. Karen did the same and put down her glass before waiving at a waitress.

“Same again,” she said as the girl came over.

Karen stood up and turned to Carla, “I’m off the girls room, coming?”

She got to her feet a little unsteadily already and followed Karen. Josh smiled as he watched her walking away. He turned to Ronnie, who was looking a little bemused.

“Another glass and I think Carla’s legs will be spreading!”

 

© Angieseroticpen 2024

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments