Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Unforgettable & Unbelievable Experience With My Goddess Step Sister - Part Three

"Janice got me alone in our parents' kitchen and stripped me then got down and sucked down on my clit until it began to enlarge and hard"

53
4 Comments 4
4.3k Views 4.3k
1.3k words 1.3k words

A few months had passed and I was still seeing Jeff, but secretly having sexy rendevous with my step sister every chance we got; Mostly it was in the cold, dark, musty basement as our parents were completely disgusted with the pair of us.

One night, Janice and I were in the kitchen alone as our parents were out for the evening. She kept slapping my ass and wrapping her arms around me as I was trying to make a sandwich. Her right hand went down the front of my jeans and began fondling my clitoris making my pussy wet. I gasped with pleasure.

"Janice, what are you doing?" I ask.

"Ssh, just enjoy the only short time we have here together before our parents are home," Janice replied in a seductive whisper into my left ear.

I gasped out loud pleasurably as I felt her fingering me as my pussy got wetter and wetter.

She turned me around and unbuttoned my jeans and yanked from me and then giggled.

"What?" I asked.

"You have a little cock sticking out through your panties. All it takes is a little fondle from me and your clit grows out like a man's cock," Janice replied cruelly. I almost forgot she could be cruel.

I looked down and gasped shamefully. I clamped my hands over my private area.

Janice took off her top and her huge breasts jiggled making me hornier and my clit grew even more beginning to strain against my knickers. She giggled cruelly, took my hands away from my private area, took out her phone from the back pocket of her jeans, and took a picture.

"Janice, what the hell are you doing?!" I demanded. "Don't start with the bullying and post it on social media, please!"

She ignored me and held her phone up to face her with me in the background and began doing a live stream on Instagram. "Hello, again, my followers. I'm here with my beautiful step-sister, Nikki, who has a big hard-on." Janice turned the camera down and focused on my private area and a hundred likes began. "Ooh, babe, people are saying take your panties down. And another says give her a blowjob," she giggled. Janice stepped back and turned to me and yanked my knickers down before I could stop her.

My clit dick was big and hard and full on display for the world to see. I felt embarrassed.

Janice laughed. "People are begging for me to give you a blow job, babe," she said. She walked over to the counter and placed the phone down against the wall and then walked over to me and crouched down. Janice's lips were over the tip of my clit dick that twitched and throbbed pleasurably as her mouth moved up and down.

I gasped out loud and moaned in pleasure forgetting we were live on stream. I threw back my head a bit as my pelvis began moving up and down with horniness. "Make me cum!"

Her mouth moved faster along the shaft of my clit dick as my breathing increased and my temperature was rising.

"Faster!" I practically screamed out.

She moved her mouth faster until I let out a loud cry of pleasure as I exploded into her mouth. Janice swallowed. Janice removed her lips from my throbbing clit dick and turned back to the camera and smiled. She walked over and picked up her phone. "Everyone is saying they love it and it's making them hard. They're now saying fuck each other on camera." Janice turned to me with an evil and mischevious smile and placed the phone back against the wall facing us. "Shall we babe?" She unbuttoned her jeans and took them off and then unhooked her bra and it dropped to the floor.

My clit dick throbbed as it grew out and harder again as my pussy was soaking wet. I watched her with lust as she walked back over to me and kissed me passionately. I wrapped my arms around her as I kissed her back and backed her against the table. My clit dick managed to get in between her legs without me realising it and the sensation felt so good that I began moving my pelvis back and forth.

starflirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
starflirt

Janice leaned forward and said. "I want your big clit dick deep inside me," in a seductive purr, which turned me on. She leaned back on the table.

I climbed on top and my clit dick found its way on its own to her pussy and went inside. I moved back and forth gently and then moved faster as our lovemaking intensified. Her legs wrapped her around my waist as she groaned.

The table began to creak and thud.

She glanced over at the phone and smiled, waving. Her hands went to my bare butt moving up and down and squeezed them. "Faster! Come on, big girl!" Janice giggled. "Nikki knows how to fuck,"

I moved faster on top of her as my breathing increased. I moaned with pleasure as I felt an orgasm building up inside me. I moved faster and harder.

We both moaned with pleasure as our lovemaking intensified. The table shook beneath us, creaking loudly.

"I'm going to cum!" I cried. Just at that moment, my body went into spasms as I ejaculated deep inside her.

Janice moaned and cried out with pleasure as well. She turned to the camera. "Wow, that was an almighty great fuck!" she said.

I stood up off her and she went over to her camera and saw over six thousand likes and going up. I placed my clothes on again.

"How did everyone like the show?" Janice asked her thousand followers on her livestream. She laughed. "They want more," she glanced back over her shoulder at me. "How about it, sis? Another round for the followers?"

"No," I said firmly,

She turned back to the camera. "That's it for tonight, dear friends. Maybe tomorrow night my sis and I can do another live fuck for you all," she giggled. Janice blew a kiss and then closed the camera. She turned back to me with her huge bare breasts on display. "Don't you want me again tonight?"

I glanced at her and my eyes lingered down at her huge tits and a stirring of arousal began in my loins again. I gulped as I watched lustfully as my goddess step-sister, walked back over to me and grabbed my face, and nestled it in between her breasts. The arousal grew stronger and stronger as I felt my pussy getting wet. I grabbed her right breast and sucked on her hard nipple giving her pleasure. As I continued to suck hard on her nipples, I was unaware that inside my panties my clit was getting bigger and bigger with arousal until I felt it against my jeans and I grimaced a bit in pain as it strained against the denim material.

"Nikki, darling, your hard-on is digging into me," Janice said,

I looked down and gasped in horror shamefully, but she just laughed and jiggled her huge tits in front me making my clit dick throb harder in my jeans. I unbuttoned my jeans, unzipping them, and then pulled my huge clit dick out like a hard penis.

Just as Janice was about to go down on me, the front door was beginning to open.

We quickly began putting our clothes back on, but I couldn't put my huge clit dick back inside my jeans quick enough. We heard a loud disgusted gasp from our parents.

"What the hell is going on here?" my dad said. His eyes lowered down to my huge clit dick standing upright and widened in disgust. "Nikki!"

Janice and I looked at each other and then turned back to our parents shamefully. But turned back to each other, grinning. We both couldn't wait until our next sexy rendevous, and neither could my clit dick which throbbed upright excitedly at the very thought.

Published 
Written by passion4lust
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments