Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Unforgettable & Unbelievable Experience With My Goddess Step Sister - Part One

"Janice danced sexily in front of me, teasing me with her huge bust making my pussy twitch, throb and wet with excitement"

73
7 Comments 7
4.1k Views 4.1k
1.8k words 1.8k words

My name was Nikki Malone, nineteen years old and a freshman in a community college in Pennsylvania. My dad re-married six months ago and his new wife and daughter moved in.

Janice Davis, my stepsister, was a beautiful and sexy goddess with long black hair, blue eyes, olive skin, with massive breasts. My tits were medium-sized, but they were small compared to hers. I have never thought of another girl in a sexual way, until now.

I was laying out by the pool in my red swimsuit with my eyes closed.

"Hey, Nikki," I heard Janice say in a sexy drawl as she took her short green dress off as she had been laying on the deck chair beside me.

"Hmm?" I asked.

"How do you like my new swimsuit?" she asked.

I opened my green eyes, and my jaw literally dropped to the ground as I saw my step-sister dressed in a sexy, union jack, low-cut swimsuit that made her huge breasts burst out. It made a strange stirring feeling down in my loins and felt a dampness. What was that feeling? Was I getting sexually turned on by my step-sister?

"It's very nice," I gulped nervously. The feeling grew stronger as she turned around and the back of the swimsuit was riding up her butt crack.

Janice turned back to me, smiling. "Thanks, doll," she replied. "I'm going for a dip. Wanna join me?"

I shook my head and my soft, reddish, long, brown hair tumbled over my shoulders. I watched her swan dive into the pool and swim underneath the water to the other side of the pool and then swim back.

She stepped out of the water in slow motion, like Ursula Andress from that Bond movie everyone went crazy about. Janice ran her hands over her wet hair with her head slightly tipped back, but her cat-like blue eyes were watching me. She walked over to her towel on the deckchair and dried her hair shaking her breasts.

I turned away quickly but couldn't help looking back over her at jiggling big tits. The arousal grew stronger down below the more I gawped stupidly like a horny guy.

"Erm, Nikki, darling, what are you looking at?" Janice asked with disgust.

"Sorry, nothing," I said quickly looking away.

She walked over to me and crouched down with an evil grin. "Don't lie, sugar, I saw you perving over my boobs. They're nice and big, aren't they? Do you want to feel?" she began to tease.

"No, thank you," I replied. But my eyes glanced down at her huge tits for a split second and I felt my pussy getting wetter. "I have to go." I jumped to my feet and took my towel and hurried away.

I can't be sexually attracted to my step-sister, I thought.

That night, I couldn't sleep, so I got up and walked across the hall to the bathroom and peered through the gap, and saw Janice taking a hot shower. Her naked full huge breasts turned my way and I felt myself getting wet. The more I watched, my breathing increased as I got more and more turned on by step sister.

I went back to my bedroom and shut the door. I got out my G-spot vibrator from the cupboard and got back into bed with it. I turned it on to a low-vibration buzzing sound and placed it against my pussy. I gushed with pleasure as it vibrated against my clitoris and pussy. I slowly pushed the end of it, which was shaped like a cock inside my pussy, and then out, moving it in a rheumatic way. My left index finger pressed the button for a high vibration as my breathing increased and felt myself building up to an orgasm. I closed my eyes and visions of Janice's huge breasts appeared before me.

Five minutes later, my body went into spasms as I released an almighty orgasm.

The next morning, I went down for breakfast and Janice was there in a white low-cut mini dress and her breasts were bursting from it.

"Where's Mom and Dad?" I asked.

"They had to go out of town for a couple of days," Janice replied taking a bite out of a shiny red apple, chewing it, and then swallowing it down her throat. "So, Nikki, darling, before you go off to college. Can I ask you something?"

"Sure," I replied.

She smiled and walked over to me. "So have you thought more of our conversation from yesterday?"

I looked confused. "About what?"

Janice laughed. "Look at you playing all sweet and innocent when we all know what a pervert you are. I wonder what Dad would feel if he knew that his precious little girl was lusting over her step-sister," she said in a nasty tone.

"You're evil," I said, and began to walk away, but she blocked the doorway. "Out of my way, Janice."

She ignored me and began dancing sexily in front of me, teasing me.

My pussy twitched and throbbed as I looked at her huge tits as she danced. "Stop it, Janice!" I cried. I shoved her away.

Janice shoved me back.

I pushed her back.

She pushed me up against the wall and locked her eyes with mine. Her right hand clamped down on my pussy making me gasp. Janice grinned at me. "Looks like someone is very wet," she commented. "I like that."

Bahiti
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Bahiti

My pussy throbbed beneath her hand and I gasped pleasurably.

Janice shoved me down on the table and got in between my legs and began unbuttoning my shorts and pulled them off. Her right hand rubbed up and down on my pussy making my body tremble. She leaned across me and began rubbing her pussy against mine. She moaned out with pleasure and moved faster on top of me rocking the table.

My breathing increased as my butt cheeks squeezed tightly moaning with pleasure. I couldn't believe I was having fun with my step-sister. Janice leaned down and kissed me full on the lips pressing her huge breasts against me. She moaned loudly.

"I'm cumming, Nikki!" she cried. Her body shook on top of me.

My body shook beneath her as well as I orgasmed in my knickers.

Janice jumped off me and yanked my knickers off and grinned at me before getting in between my legs flicking her tongue against my clitoris. She wrapped her mouth around my pussy and sucked on it deeply, especially my clitoris. She glanced up at me.

"Nikki, dol, your clitoris is getting big with excitement. I must make you so horny. It's very inviting," she said. She rubbed it back and forth sideways with her left hand and then sucked on it more and more.

I moaned and moaned with pleasure.

Ten minutes later, Janice was still sucking away at my clitoris which was driving me wild with pleasure. Janice suddenly started laughing evilly. I raised my head up and my eyes widened in horror at my enlarged clitoris that was sticking out like a little hard cock.

"Now you look like a guy, Nikki," she commented with a laugh. "I wonder how big I can make it." Before I could stop her, Janice's lips were back around my erect clitoris.

I practically screamed out in pleasure.

Janice pulled up my green top and teased my pert nipples. She stepped out of her knickers and stared down at my erected clitoris, which was bigger now almost to the size of an actual dick licking her lips. "Let's take a picture of it. My followers would love a giggle," she said with slight cruelness. She went to the counter and grabbed her phone.

"Janice, don't, please!" I begged.

She grinned while holding up her phone and took a picture of my enlarged erectile clitoris.

"Janice, please, don't share it!"

Janice looked at me. "It's too late, sugar, I already posted it on social media," she told me to my horror.

"You what?!" I cried.

She laughed, "Wow, fifty likes already," she showed me her Instagram page. "Wow, 100 likes now and it's still going up. Oh, people are commenting. One says, 'Wow, never knew the clit can get that big'. And another says, 'Wow, ride that clit dick,' with a laughing face. How sweet, hey?!"

I stared back at her angrily. "Take it down, now!" I demanded.

Janice ignored me and began to live stream with her knickers on again. "Hello, my fellow followers, here is my famous step-sister, Nikki, and her enlarged clitoris," she shone, then came to me and I turned away. "I guess she's shy. Well, that's it for now, followers. Bye for now," she blew a kiss before closing her phone. "Lighten up, sis, it's just fun."

I turned back to her glaring while putting my knickers back on but my clitoris was so big that it protruded out of my underwear like an erect dick making Janice laugh. "Stop laughing!" I said through gritted teeth with annoyance.

She took off her mini dress and bra and watched my reaction with a smile on her face as I gawped at her huge breasts. "Come on, Nikki, you know you wanna suck them."

I didn't say anything.

Janice walked over to me and grabbed my hands and placed them on her huge breasts. She gasped with pleasure and so did I as my clitoris twitched excitedly making my pussy wetter and the knickers straining against my erected clitoris. She pulled down her underwear and stepped out of them then pushed my back over the table.

"Get off me, Janice!" I cried.

She ignored me as she got down in between my legs and pulled off my underwear. Her tongue twirled around my clit like a tornado. Janice towered over me and kissed me passionately on the lips.

I kissed her back as my erect clitoris twitched upwards towards the opening of her pussy. My clit wanted to go inside her. It twitched more and more to her soaking wet and inviting pussy, excitedly, and then eventually entered inside her making us both moan loudly with pleasure.

We began making love on top of the kitchen table fast and furious. I rolled on top of her and my body moved fast up and down on top of her with her legs around my waist.

"Fuck! I'm cumming!" I cried. My body quivered uncontrollably as I cried out loudly squirting out lots of ejaculation.

That was one sexual experience I would NEVER forget in a hurry with my step-sister. I hope it happens again, shamefully.

Published 
Written by passion4lust
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments