Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cross Breed

"A husband and his wife's daughter"

116
12 Comments 12
12.5k Views 12.5k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"A sexually frustrated husband and his wife's daughter"

Bill was very happily married to Angela, but he was hiding a secret that was nearly tearing him apart.

The problem he had was Gemma, Angela's daughter from her first marriage. Bill and Gemma had gotten on well since he first met her mother.

Recently though she split from her long-term partner and moved back home while she sorted herself out somewhere else to live.

Inevitably, there was an age gap between them although Bill was a few years younger than Angela, the difference of eighteen years was still significant, but not a big problem.

One Saturday they were at home while Angela was out for the day. Bill treated them to fish and chips for lunch and while they were eating they got onto the subject of why Gemma had split from her partner Tom.

She explained that it was a combination of the lack of bedroom action and, as silly as it seemed, she was a bit disturbed by the closeness between Tom and his sister Sasha.

"Do you think they were up to anything?"

"I don't honestly know, I know siblings can be very close, but... Oh, I don't know."

"I suppose you must have had your reasons."

"Enough about me, how are you and mum doing, I hope I'm not cramping your style while I'm here?"

"I still love her and marrying her was the right decision..."

"I can sense a but come."

"It's nothing to worry about."

"But?"

"She is older than me, so sex is nowhere near as important to her, as it is to me."

He continued, "I do love her more than I can say, I just wish we could get physical more often."

Bill seemed rather relieved that he had gotten that off his chest, while Gemma completely understood his awkward situation and even felt quite honoured that he felt able to share it with her.

She smiled at him. "Don't worry, I know exactly how you feel, it was the same with Tom and me, so I'm not going to blame you for it."

They gazed at each other, the change in the atmosphere was palpable like they both knew what was going to happen next and both of them were powerless to stop it.

It was Gemma who instigated it by climbing over the table, pushing the plates and the knives and forks out of the way.

Her lips locked onto his and their tongues immediately started exploring their mouths. Bill could feel his cock getting harder and harder, while Gemma moaned as they kissed.

She unfastened his trousers and put her hand down his boxer shorts, grabbing his penis and feeling his pre-cum.

She got down on her knees and pulled his boxers down, as soon as his cock sprung up in front of her, she took it deep into her mouth, sucking it as hard as she could.

After a while, he told her, "Oh God, I'm going to cum, I can't stop it."

She mumbled at him to let it shoot into her mouth, getting more and more excited as his shaft kept twitching in her mouth before the first rope of his seed exploded into her mouth, far enough for her to swallow it.

She stood up, her face was flushed red. She dropped her panties from under her skirt, he could see they were wet and the expression on her face told him that she wasn't done with him yet.

She stepped out of her underwear, making him more excited, knowing that the path to her hot, wet pussy was now wide open for him.

She straddled over his still-hard cock and the chair, carefully lowering herself down, grabbing hold of his dick, and guiding it to her soaking wet hole.

They both moaned in ecstasy as her vagina took the full length of his cock in her and she started bouncing up and down on him.

They were both panting as they increased their speed and intensity. His cock got bigger and harder inside her, while her vaginal walls closed in exquisitely around it.

TiffanyFlynn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TiffanyFlynn

Gemma panted out the words, "Fuck me, Bill. I want your cum inside my aching pussy."

Bill got hold of her sides, pulling her down onto him, he wanted to be pounded by her because he had wanted this for longer than he could remember.

He loved Angela, but Gemma was so hot, with her long raven hair, shapely legs, and hourglass figure. He just couldn't ignore the fact that he wanted her.

She had a body-arching release, with her juices surrounding his cock, a feeling of unparalleled pleasure sweeping over him, with his cock throbbing mercilessly inside her red-hot cunt, he knew he would soon reach the point of no return and shoot his sperm into his wife's daughter.

Gemma got even more excited as she felt his cock pumping inside her, filling her with his creamy, sticky cum, making her almost scream with pleasure. She had been waiting for this and now it was happening, she wanted both of them to enjoy the experience and make it happen over and over again.

She finally got off his cock, with his cum and her juices draining down the inside of her legs, gesticulating at him to follow her.

They went up to the bedroom he shared with Angela, going into the en suite, she ran the shower, allowing the water to heat up while they both removed their remaining clothes.

They stepped into the shower cubicle and he bodily picked her up, before slamming his cock deep into her shaved pussy again.

She welcomed his cock again, panting as the pleasure of being fucked very hard washed over her again. Bill pounded her relentlessly, giving her orgasm after orgasm after orgasm.

His shaft was twitching and pumping again and he knew he was going to blow another load of his semen into her.

She panted at him, "Yes, fuck me hard. Fuck me like it is the last time, use me as your dirty little cum slut."

As she said these words, he rammed his cock into her as deep as possible and shot his hot, sticky sperm into her again.

They finished in the shower and went back into the bedroom. Gemma sat at the end of the bed and took his softening cock in her mouth again, licking her juices and his cum off it, before long he was getting hard again.

Gemma wanted him to fuck her in the bed he shared with her mum and she knew he couldn't resist her delicious body and tight cunt.

As soon as she sucked him hard, she edged further up the bed and told him, "Fuck me now big boy."

Bill climbed on the bed as Gemma lay there with her legs wide open, inviting him in again. This time he put his face against her shaven haven and slid his tongue into her.

Gemma hadn't expected this, but threw her head back, groaning out loud with the pleasure of it, almost immediately her juices flowed out of her, onto his face and the bedding.

After her release, Gemma pushed Bill over onto his back, straddled him and pushed her wet pussy down onto his shaft again.

He pushed up as she pushed down, the intensity taking hold of them again. Gemma fucked him as hard as she could at this point, and he returned the favour.

They both reached another body-shaking release, this time at the same time and their fluids mixed.

After a while, they both put on what clothes they had brought upstairs on, then went downstairs to find what they had stripped off in the dining room, only to see Angela in the kitchen beyond, putting the shopping away.

Published 
Written by Juddo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments