Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cross Breed Part 2

"Who knows what?"

83
8 Comments 8
5.4k Views 5.4k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"Breeding and More"

Bill and Gemma were decidedly nervous about what Angela may, or may not have seen, but it didn't stop them from wanting to fuck each other whenever they could.

They had each picked up their discarded underwear and clothes, knowing that Angela may not have seen them under the chairs and table, and then went upstairs to put different clothes on.

Bill went back downstairs first and acted surprised that his wife was home.

"I didn't hear you come home."

Angela replied, "I had frozen food to put in the freezer and a mountain of shopping to boot."

He replied, "I was in the shower, so that's probably why I didn't hear you."

"Where's Gemma?"

"In her room, we had a nice lunch then she went upstairs before I went for my shower."

Angela continued, "Do you think she's alright? She's certainly not her usual self."

"I think she's had a hard time about the split and she's maybe just finding her feet again, it's perfectly normal."

"I hope you're right."

"We talked over lunch, she even asked if she was cramping our style."

"Oh please God, no."

"As true as I'm standing here."

"Do you think we should do something together, as a family?"

"Like what?"

"You let me worry about that, that's my department as her mother."

As soon as Angela went back out, Bill went straight to Gemma's bedroom, she had heard her mum leave and was stripping off ready for round two with Bill.

Bill pulled his clothes off immediately and went head-first straight to her pussy. He licked her out, spreading her flaps and inserting his tongue as deep as it would go.

Gemma moaned with pleasure as his tongue continued to invade her smooth passage and find her clit.

As her fluids started to gush out onto his face and in his mouth, Bill could feel his cock getting even harder than it had before.

Gemma pulled him further up her body, kissing him deeply, their teeth clashed before she tasted herself on his tongue again.

Bill brought his engorged cock to her willing entrance.

She panted at him, "Yes, fuck me right now, make me cum again, please."

He slammed his shaft deep inside her, filling her moist cave.

He got into a rhythm, pounding her relentlessly while she panted her approval and the pleasure took over both of them, it wasn't long before his warm, sticky sperm was flooding her vagina again and making her want even more.

After he had filled her with his cum, Gemma got hold of his cock and put it in her mouth. She sucked him hard again, climbed on top of him, and lowered her wet cunt onto his meat again.

She bounced up and down on him, his cock getting even harder as he watched it going in and out of her pussy and knowing the pleasure it was giving her.

Angela had been standing outside the bedroom door for a few minutes before she opened it.

Gemma and Bill didn't hear it open and continued fucking, it was Gemma who noticed her mother first and stopped immediately.

KattiePierce
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KattiePierce

She said, "Mum, I can... Err"

"You can what? Explain why you're fucking my husband, is that what you're getting at?"

Slowly, Bill stood up, walked over to his wife and, without a second thought, he ripped her dress off her.

A devilish grin appeared on her face as her husband and her daughter looked upon the sexy, lacy black underwear she had bought especially to spice up her and Bill's sex life.

Angela jumped onto the bed, started kissing her daughter, and pushed her off Bill before mounting him herself.

Gemma looked absolutely stunned at this turn of events, before her mum said, "What are you waiting for? Get sat on his face."

Gemma looked at Bill, who was completely lost in the sweetness of physical love, then did as she was told, lowering her hot, wet cunt to his face.

As the two ladies bumped up and down on him, Bill could hardly believe his luck. He pushed his cock as deep as he could in Angela, exactly mirroring what he was doing with his tongue inside Gemma.

What Bill and Gemma hadn't known was that Angela had been planning this ever since Gemma had come home. She had wanted to spice things up with Bill and she knew he had fancied Gemma from the off.

Angela had engineered the opportunity for her husband and her daughter and was pleased to see they had taken advantage of it.

Gemma kissed her mum as they both reached an exciting climax, with their fluids pouring over Bill, and his sperm shooting up into his wife, the release for all of them was both frantic and sublime.

After they had climaxed they needed to talk.

Bill said, "I knew, when I saw you, this is what you wanted."

Angela replied, "I couldn't be happier, I know you're husband and father material, from personal experience."

"But I've never had children."

"I know, you're forty-eight and have never been called dad, my ex-husband has and you're a million times the man he will ever be."

Gemma spoke next, "So what is my part in this?"

Angela replied, "Well, I'm too old to make him a father, and you haven't made me a grandma yet."

"You want me to be a surrogate?"

"No, I want Bill to be a father and I want to be a grandma, and wouldn't you like to be a mother?"

"Well, yes of course I would, but..."

"So, where's the problem?"

Bill piped up, "I have never thought of it like that, but I can't argue with the idea."

Angela got off the bed and dressed, "Right, you have both got the inclination and the opportunity, now get on with making my grandchild please."

She walked out of the room and turned back to close the door, "I don't think you should leave this room before your tea is ready, that should give you at least three hours."

Published 
Written by Juddo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments