Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"I hope you enjoyed the story, more to follow if you do"

It had been at least four years since my last decent vacation. I was changing roles, states and jobs in the Fall, so I'd treated myself to a proper (expensive) vacation. And here I was, day one of ten days in a nude resort, on a Greek island. It was stunning—long golden beaches, sand underfoot, a pool and bar, plus an easy walk into the local town if one so desired.

I had even treated myself to the upgrade of a private villa down the beach away from the main hotel complex. It was simple and luxurious at the same time, just what I needed. As a teen, my stepmom had moved in with us. and as she was a nudist, so we became—not the easiest time as you can imagine, but more of that a different time. Coming to the resort was a return to my clothes-free youth and it was great. 

I'd arrived and had a rest, so I was taking a walk along the golden beach looking around, carrying some sandals, and only wearing sunglasses, I was looking out to the horizon when I heard footsteps on the sand running up behind me, and a voice that triggered at the back of my brain. "Mr B, Mr B—is that really you?"

I turned and stopped, sunglass glad eyes looking the owner of the voice up and down. She was a beauty, with long black hair that covered her pert breasts, golden skin from being in the sun and a figure that was eye-wateringly beautiful—she could have passed for being anything from a Sophomore to a college student.

Raising my sunglasses to look at her, I smiled as I looked her in the eyes with a quizzical look. "I'm sorry, do I know you, young lady?" Hands on her hips, slightly cocked to the side, she smiled as she looked at me raising her own sunglasses to let me see her hypnotic almost black eyes that conveyed all the meaning in the world

"It's me, Victoria, you taught me science in grade eight". She chuckled, wiggling her hips side or side and puffing her chest out a little as she saw the cogs move in my jetlagged brain and do a sweep of her again, I am sure my mouth fell open in surprise.  

I should introduce myself. I'm James, a thirty-five-year-old heterosexual and (mostly) single male. I'm a biology teacher and part of the science faculty at a private school. I stand around 6'3 with blondish hair and as an ex-swimmer, I have pretty wide shoulders and while not in the best shape of my life, not too bad. I don't take myself or life too seriously which is just as well as I stood on the beach looking at Victoria. 

"Victoria, I remember you. You had braces and pigtails. What are you doing here, on this beach in Greece?" I asked as I put my sunglasses on and turned my head a little to look out to sea, enjoying the view, conscious she was sixteen and a recently ex-student.

She smiled at me, moving a little back into my line of sight, clearly enjoying my discomfort "This is my aunt's resort, she bought it when my uncle was killed. I come here to help every summer and earn some money while getting an all-over tan. What are you doing here Mr B?"

I found we were walking along the beach, side by side. I was stealing looks at her as I explained about my vacation and why here, etc. Stopping, something struck me. "Victoria, please don't tell anyone back home about seeing me here. I am not ashamed of my lifestyle, but people might not understand and I love my job".

Skipping along, she grabbed my hand playfully. "It's ok, I won't tell anyone but you owe me," she said with a twinkle in her eye.

We walked along talking, catching up, all the way Victoria continued to hold my hand. We walked around the beach, hitting my villa which stood along, "Wow, you're staying here—you really are treating yourself, Mr B," she said with a laugh in her voice which I recognized as normal for her.

Looking at her, up and down and seeing she was doing the same "I think as we're like this, and here, you should call me James, or Jim, don't you?" as I waved a hand up and down vertically.

I winked at her, at which point she blushed. "I'll see, I kinda like Mr B!" Pointing at the door to the villa," she asked, "Is everything to your liking, was the fridge stocked?"

Moving to open the door with a fingerprint lock, I smiled and jokingly asked. "Wanna come check everything is in order and have a drink?" Brushing past me, with the most amazing smile on her face, she bounced in arms swinging, her hand brushing my swinging cock. Closing the door, we both were embarrassed, apologising at the same time. 

I brushed it off with a, "It was my fault, sorry." I couldn't help but notice her eyes on my bobbing cock. Walking into the kitchen, I looked at her. "Do you want a drink, or do you need to get back to your aunt, and work?"

Leaning on the counter, I watched her as she smiled and walked close past me to the fridge. "No, no one is expecting me anytime soon." With that, she bent over, straight-legged, showing me her fabulous backside and legs, reaching into the fridge to grab two cold beers. Not moving, she looked back at me under her shoulder catching me looking and winked back at me asking, "Are you enjoying the view, Mr B?" She wiggled her hips and slowly stood up.

I'd been busted looking and lusting. I was having to work really hard to stop all the blood flowing to my cock, reminding myself she had been a student and was at least half my age. Sauntering over, she stood close, her hand could have touched me. I could feel her breath on my chest as she asked, "Can you open these?" 

Fuck I thought, I got to get control of myself and the situation. Reaching for a bottle opener I led the way out back to sit by the pool. I took her bottle and opened it, handing it back to her. "Cheers, another thing not to tell, eh?" Holding her eye, I raised the bottle and drained half of it. Walking back to the kitchen, I returned with two more bottles.

Sitting opposite her, I looked at her. Natural in her beauty and confident, she sat in the chair, her nipples brown and hard, raising as she breathed. Eyes travelling down her, she knew I was looking and she enjoyed it. She spread her legs a little, and I saw her deeply dark lightly trimmed bush for the first time.

Seeing me look, all she said was. "Half Greek, on my mother's side." Busted again, I resisted the urge for a cheesy comment. All I could do was laugh and raise my bottle to her with, "Cheers."  She laughed with me and at me, enjoying the position of power she was in. "You were a good student, I would never have guessed this was how you spent your summers."

Her retort was simple. "You were the best teacher, and I'm glad I've found out how you spend your summers."

Reaching down, she put her bottle on the floor. Her amazing boobs hardly moving with her, she stood up and walked over to me. Taking my hand, she put it on her hip. "Are you sure?" was all I could say, the responsible teacher still fighting for dominance over the inner me.

Nodding, as I rose, she wrapped her arms round my neck, swinging her legs around my waist and we kissed for the first time. It was one of those kisses which were desperate and passionate and urgent all at the same time. My hands on her ass, I felt her hard nipples pressing into me as we kissed and kissed. My cock was rock hard and nudging her thighs. It didn't matter, we were meeting our basic first needs: connection. Tongues intertwining, body against body, hands exploring as we stumbled back onto the sun lounger.   

AdriaKarina
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdriaKarina

Stopping for breath, I looked at her, my fingertip stroking up and down her skin lightly before bending my head and lightly taking first one, then the other nipple between my lips. Pulling on them. Moving so that one was between my fingers, I started to work the other between my lips. Pulling and twisting, I could feel them hardening and Victoria's breathing quickening. Her hands were all over my back, scratching me lightly pulling me closer.

I moved, with one nipple still between my fingers, I start to kiss down her lithe young body her legs parting as I went lower. Looping her legs over my shoulders, parting her legs I would see how wet her dark pubes were. Kissing around her pubis, she could feel my stubble on her inner thighs.

Using two fingers, I parted her puffy lips, the tip of my long tongue flicking her clit and moving from clit to ass and back again. As I pulled her clit between my lips, her breathing was fast and erratic, all I could hear was, "Oh God Mr B!" She was soaking wet, and my face was covered in her sweet juices. Sucking her clit, my hands moved from her hips to ass and onto her thighs. I could feel Victoria's hips moving, trying to come closer to me as I slide my tongue inside. Nose pressed against her clit, my tongue fucked her as my hands massaged her ass and thighs. I could hear and feel her panting and heavy breathing, calling to god and me, telling me how amazing it felt. This girl was no virgin! 

Sucking her clit, I eased a fingertip into her open wet pussy as I sucked her hard pulsating clit. She pulled my finger in deeper, as I sucked her clit and started to finger fuck her. Her breathing got faster as I sucked and fingered her sweet pussy, jumping a little when my tongue moved to probe her puckered little asshole. Looking at her, my face covered in her juices, I saw her hands move to claw at her breasts, massaging and pulling them, tweaking her nipples.

Plunging my tongue into her sweet pussy, finger buried deep inside her, I raised my other hand, lightly bringing it down on her ass cheek and thigh thwack. She jumped and groaned, her pussy gripping my finger, her clit throbbing harder between my lips. Finger fucking and sucking, I spanked her lightly some more. Feeling her writhe to meet me, thrusting into me, I pushed a finger, wet from her sweet sixteen-year-old pussy, against her ass. Opening with no resistance, she sucked my finger in, gripping me as I finger fucked both her tight teen holes, sucking her clit. 

Riding my face, there was a sense of urgency to her. Concentrating on her clit, my fingers and face were covered in her wetness. Fingering deeper and faster, sucking harder and longer I felt her ass and pussy spasm on my fingers. Cumming hard, she let out a guttural scream as she came on my fingers and face. Slowing slightly, I kept fingering and sucking, drinking her juices in. 

She sighed, shaking slightly less, and rested a hand on my hand. Stopping moving, still inside I looked at her as her breathing calmed, smiling she said to me. "I needed that!" Fingers still inside, I moved up her sexy sweaty body, kissing her, letting her taste herself from my tongue as I lightly fingered both holes.

With fingers still inside her, she reached down moving her fingers around my rock-hard cock. Stroking it, she murmured as a little precum leaked out. Rubbing it between her finger and thumb, she lifted it to her tongue, holding my eyes as she tasted it. Moving, she went to lower her head to my cock, holding her I said, "It's ok, you don't have to" to which her reply was simple:

"But I want to, Mr B."

Travelling down my body, her breath on my skin, I felt both her hands on my hard cock then one on my tight balls. My cock was bobbing about like it was an antenna in a storm. She took it, circling her tongue around her bulbous head (I'm cut, by the way), she started to suck the head moving down and up slowly, further every time. I could feel her taking my almost eight inches, bobbing up and down, my cock swelling in her mouth and then throat. Unable to keep my hands off her, I lifted her so her legs were straddling my head, lifting up I pushed my tongue into her pussy from behind, tongue fucking her as she sucked my hard cock. Groaning into her, I could feel my cum rising.

Moving, I tried to pull out from her mouth. "I need you, Victoria."

Grasping my cock base, she gave it one more suck, "Yes, I want to feel you inside me," as she moved to straddle me, my hands on her hips and looking up I could see this goddess straddling me as she lowered herself down, her lips protruding through her pubes above my cock. My hands on her hips, she lowered herself down. I groaned loudly with satisfaction and she sighed as she breathed out, my hard cock filling her tight teen pussy. Impaled on my hard dick, she leant back and started to move up and down. Pulling her to me, I kissed her as we fucked, sucking her nipples and exploring. 

Pulling her to me, I swivelled her on my cock, onto her front. I started to fuck her from behind, reaching around to rub her clit. With every thrust I could feel her pussy grip my cock, hearing her breathing hard and panting, enjoying it as much I was, I knew neither of us would last long as I felt my cock swell inside her, to which Victoria responded with a growl. "Pull my hair, make me feel it Mr B!" Reaching for her hair, I pulled her head back and really started fucking her. 

Long hard deep strokes with my fat veiny cut cock filled her pussy as she moaned and growled telling me how much she liked it. Feeling her start to cum again, cock deep in her tight teen pussy, i pulled her hair with one hand and spanked her ass with the other. The room was filled with the smell of fucking and noises or pleasure. 

My cock was deep inside her tight pussy, hitting her cervix as I pulled her hair and my hand landed on her ass that I felt her pussy close tightly around me like a vice and I heard her scream as she came, hard. Clamping on me, she made little movements as she rode through her orgasm. It was all too much, I felt my balls tighten. Releasing her hair, hands on her hips, I pushed forward as my balls started to empty, ropes of cum filling her teen pussy. Pulling back, the last two ropes of sticky cum landing on her face and back as i groaned and stroked the last drops out. Panting, I collapsed on the bed beside her.

Next to me, Victoria was licking the cum from her lips as she cupped my sticky cock. Looking at me, she asked, "How long did you say you were staying?"

Published 
Written by single_dad_of1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments