Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I woke the next morning to the feeling of long soft hair stroking my thighs, and suction on my dick. Opening my eyes, I looked down to see the white sheets moving up and down. With a smile, I lifted the covers to see my sixteen-year-old ex-student's raven hair bobbing up and down, as she sucked my now rock-hard cock. Groaning, I felt her suck me in deeper.

I reached for her, reluctantly lifting her up and off my throbbing dick. Holding her close, I could feel her hard nipples pressing into me, as I kissed her deeply. My dick, wet from her mouth, bobbing back and forth against her thighs, and firm butt.

"Good morning, Kitten! That's a nice way to wake up!" Before pulling her back against me and resuming our kissing.

Victoria was in need. As she kissed me, I felt her moving to straddle my hips, reaching behind to guide my bulbous head into her open pussy. It was wet, hot, and needing. She signed deeply, as she positioned herself against me and pushed back, having me slide deep into her tight teen tunnel. 

Sitting up, her firm breasts on display, she started to ride my dick - my god she felt amazing. With one hand on my chest and the other behind her resting on my thigh, she rode my nearly eight-inch cut dick with every inch. I could feel her velvety wet pussy grip me as she rode up and down.  Every time I tried to reach for her, she playfully slapped my hand away. At one point, leaning forward to pin my arms either side of my head into the pillows, as she rode up and down.

Kissing my lips, a sultry look of lust in her eyes, grinding her hips up and down, she asked. "Do you like that, Mr B? It feels fucking amazing from here. I want you to make me cum on your dick."

She felt incredible - tight, wet, hot, and wanting .... she rode my dick, building her momentum. We were both breathing hard, I could see Victoria biting her lip as she held my wrists down. I was watching her, trying not to cum, as I could feel her breathe and hear her.

"Fuck, yes!"

"I love this dick."

"So deep, all mine!"

"Oh God, yes, yes, yes!"

Her crescendo built, as I felt my balls tighten and my dick swelled inside her. I was breathing faster, lightly pinned down, dick deep inside Victoria as she rode me. 

Victoria was loving it, I see how turned on she was by her hard nipples, just out of reach of my lips and tongue; I could feel how turned on she was by the juices pouring from her and the feel as she gripped my dick,

She must have sensed I was about to cum, as she released my hands and sat bolt upright on my pelvis. With my hands on her hips, she made small circular movements. One hand on her left breast, the other rubbing her clit. I was massaging her hips and ass as she rode my swollen dick. We were both panting, so close!

Together, we were both breathing hard, with urgency. "Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yesss," as I felt Victoria cumming on my dick, her pussy spasming around my hard swollen dick. I am not sure it'd ever been so hard and swollen. 
That was too much for me and my control, as Victoria pushed down on me, her spasming pussy all around my dick from base to swollen head, I gripped her hip and came. Hard. 

With a series of loud grunts and moans, I pumped yet more cum into my teenage lover's sweet hot willing pussy. All I think she heard was "AAARRRGGHHH," and, "Fuck, you're amazing" through my cumming gritted lips.

Victoria felt me cumming inside her, a sweet happy smile on her face as I felt her gently milking every last drop from me.

My balls were like walnuts, shrivelled and empty as Victoria collapsed on top of me. Her breasts and hard nipples pressed into my hairy chest, my still swollen dick inside her, as we both lay there breathing hard.

I have one hand on her perfect ass cheeks, the other stroking her hair, as I reached for her, stroking her hair. "Well, that's the best wake-up I've had."

Victoria laughed, kissing me back. "Any, and every day, Mr B!"

We lay there for a while, recovering and enjoying the intimacy of the moment, before I asked "How do you feel after yesterday, with Aunt Lucy?" 

She propped herself up, looking seriously at me, before answering in her direct way. "Good. I mean, it was inevitable I think, from what I know. I am glad it was with you, Mr B. And I will share, but you are mine. Understood"

As we chuckled together, laying there, I lightly spanked her ass cheeks. My cock was still inside her, and softening, I could feel her sweet vagina playfully gripping and releasing me. Relaxed and enjoying her feel, I looked at her "Do you have work or chores to do today for Aunt Lucy?"

Victoria snuggled into my chest "I have to work tonight, but the afternoon is ours."

As I pulled out of her, laying her on her back, kissing each nipple "Will you show me your favorite beaches and spots?"

Victoria spread her legs, looking up and me, Her fingers moving from nipple to nipple, and down her flat brown stomach.

"These are my favorite spots with you," as she rolled over, slapping her ass, spreading her legs, looking back over her shoulder at me, "And I think these, are your favorite spots too!"

Laughing, I straddled her, spanking each perfect ass cheek "You know what I mean!"

Rolling her eyes, she looked back at me. "Yeah, Yeah. We'll go out Mr B." As she took a breath, deciding whether to say something or not. 

My hands were on her inner thighs, massaging lightly as I explored higher "It's ok Kitten, say it. I don't mind."

Propping herself up, looking back at me, my hand between her inner thigh, feeling the heat from her. "There is so much to say, to ask. But I was wondering then if you knew how many of the girls, and some of the boys, had crushes on you in our year eight science class?"

She blushed the sweetest blush. "Me too, of course. You were my first crush".

Still slowly stroking her inner thighs, I answered honestly. "I thought a couple might, especially Emma Mayberry and her short skirts. But I really had no idea. Am I really clueless?"

She closed her legs tight around my hand, trapping it here. Smiling as she said. "No, not clueless. We were kids and it's sweet you didn't notice. But Emma Mayberry, don't talk to me about that little tramp. She would be SO jealous right now. She was desperate."

With that, she released and captured my fingers again, almost pulling me up. So much so, I could feel her pubes against my fingers. I asked with a chuckle, "Will you tell her when you're home? We'd better not send her a photo!" 

Looking at me, hand still trapped "I am not telling anyone, especially at school."

Fingers stroking her, I couldn't help myself but ask. "So, are Emma or any of the others shaven?"

I could feel her tense. "Some are, some aren't. Aunt Lucy looked so hot when her smooth lips glistened with your cum on them!"

Pulling my hand out from her thighs, turning her over, her arms pinned to her pillow, I kissed her lips, simply asking "Do you trust me, Victoria?"

Closing and opening her eyes, she answered with a simple: "Completely and absolutely, Mr B."

"Stay there, young lady. I will be right back."

As I withdrew from the bed, walking naked across the room and into the bathroom. As I returned. I could see Victoria on the bed, propped up on her back by her elbows, a quizzical look on her face. I walked back, a towel over my shoulder, my arm behind my back holding something unseen.

Kissing her lightly on the lips, I told her. "You're perfect as you are, but I think you'll love this."

As I brought my hand around from behind my back, showing her a real bristle shaving brush, shaving foam, a cut-throat razor, and some oil. 

I stood here with a broad smile on my face, as I watched her reaction, taking it all in. "Oh, seriously? Is this what Aunt Lucy meant, with what she said last night?" I nodded as I approached.

"Lay on the towel, Kitten." I told Victoria, as she lifted her perfect ass and lay it down again. I kissed her lightly on the lips asking again, "Do you trust me?"

"Yes, but don't make me laugh!"

Chuckling, I was between her spread thighs, looking up at her. Naked, gorgeous, sultry, wanton, and mine. I ran my fingers through her matt of thick dark pubes.

"These are gorgeous, and I love them as part of you. But I want to do this and I want you to know how it feels in the sun and water." 

All Victoria did was nod, and bit her lower lip like she did. I moved the bristles of the shaving brush in the shaving foam. Taking a pair of scissors, I started to pull the hair straight and cut it off. I could feel Victoria tense and try not to move as I cut the long hair away. 

Marukawwwa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Marukawwwa

A little pile beside her, I ran my fingers over her closely trimmed bush. Bending my head, I gave her pubic mound a little kiss, my tongue teasing her. She shuddered, swatting my head, saying, "Stop that and concentrate." She was clearly bought into the idea now!

I took the brush, coated in the shaving foam, and rubbed it over her short-haired pubic mound, the gentle circular motions, not only working the foam into her but clearly arousing her as she breathed a little deeper and let out a suppressed moan. Her pubic mound, lips, and ass were covered. 

Letting the foam soften the bristles, I opened the cutthroat razor, showing her the glistening sharp blade. Holding it at arm's length, I leant forward, kissing her lips lightly, as I whispered into her ear. "Keep still, or I'll have to bind you." 

As she tried to grip my tongue between her teeth, narrowly missing, she playfully said, "Next time, or next friend!"

At a distance from her, and holding the blade in front of her eyes so she could see, I simply told her. "I only use this on my face, and very special friends, like you. It's a clean blade. You have to keep still. If you need to move, tell me before you do."

With that, I spread her legs. Looking up, I suddenly wished I could capture this moment forever. Victoria looked stunning, young and so innocent. Spread for me, trusting me with every element of her body.

Fingers on her skin, where her thigh met her pubis, I pulled the skin taught. "You are amazing and beautiful Victoria. I wish you could see yourself right now. I love you."

With that, I took the blade to the top of her short-haired pubic mound, slowly moving the blade down as I started to shave her. With one deliberate motion, the blade removed the first line of hair. Pulling the blade of her skin, I felt and heard us both breathe out, letting suppressed and anxious air out of our lungs. We both chuckled lightly, as I told her.

"You're doing amazingly, Kitten. Do you feel ok!"

"It feels strange but amazing, Mr B. Thank you for doing this."

Pulling the skin taught, I continued to shave her on either side of her swollen teen labia. As I removed the easy hair, I placed a finger down her slit, pressing her hard clit. She jolted and relaxed. Protecting her with one finger, pulling the skin taught, I started to remove the rest of the hair. 

It was so erotic, seeing her teenage pubis become smoother with every stroke of my hand. Lips clear of hair, and no nicks yet, I lifted her legs wide and over my broad shoulders. Exposed and spread for me, I started to shave around her open vagina. 

I could tell how aroused this was making Victoria. Her clit had escaped its hood, clearly on display. Her puffy teen labia was swollen with lust and need. Her open pussy was dripping onto the towel. 

A fingertip in her open teen pussy, I removed the last of the hair, before lightly feeling around her anus. She was so young, her anus so pink, there was really only one or two stray short hairs. Her puckered asshole was almost winking at me.

Laying the razor down, away from both of us, I kissed her on the lips, asking if she was ok. My hands explored her smooth pubis. She pushed into me, her arousal confirmed. She reached into me, wanting to kiss me, wanting more.

Holding her hands by her head, I started to kiss down her sexy body. Sucking on each nipple, then down her flat stomach, spreading her legs as I went. I could hear Victoria groaning; I could feel her writhing against me. Letting go of her hands, her legs were spread wide. 

The tip of my long tongue was busy, it covered every bit of her smooth pubis, as I avoided her smooth, freshly-shaved lips. I knew I was teasing her, and we were both enjoying it. Her pussy was dripping, her juices were flowing as my tongue worked around her open pussy and anus, up the otherwise. 

It was too much for Victoria, she couldn't stop herself. "Stop teasing me, you bastard," she panted.

With a laugh, my tongue found her clit. As I held her smooth lips wide, I sucked it between my lips. I could feel it throb as I sucked it. And I sucked hard, pulling her lips and clit between my lips as my finger found her tight wet dripping pussy. She was trying to pull me in, as I sucked her labia and clit. I could feel her slippery wetness, as I lubricated two fingers.

With a deep suck, I pushed a finger into her smooth pussy and one into her ass. Spreading her legs and holes wide, I sucked on her newly shaven pussy and finger fucked her. Hard, deep, remorselessly. Victoria panted and writhed. Moving to meet my fingers. This was all for her, this was what she needed and wanted.

Sucking her clit hard, pulling on it, I spread her legs wide and finger fucked her freshly shaved holes. Her juices were everywhere, my face and hands were covered in her sweet teen juices.

I could hear her panting, I could feel her gripping my fingers. I pushed her legs back and swatted her ass cheeks - THWACK, THWACK, THWACK - the lightish swats resonating around the room. She was close, she needed to cum hard.

"Yes!"

"So close!"

"Just like that."

"Oh God, YES, YES, YES"

"So good, oh god"

As I pressed deeper and sucked harder, my fingers deep inside, my teenage ex-student lover, came hard - harder than she had before. She soaked me with her juices, her pussy and ass clamping on my fingers. My mouth was glued to her smooth, freshly shaven mound, as I drank her juices in."

We lay there panting, recovering. I could feel Victoria's legs shaking as she lay there. As I stroked her skin, I could feel her heart rate slow down. She didn't move, she was spent.

As she started to recover, she looked at me as I pulled my fingers from her, tasting them as I held her eyes. "I don't think I've ever cum so hard. That was incredible. I'm too sensitive, I need to recover."

As we lay there, I kissed her lips, hardly touching her. "You're so beautiful, amazing, and sexy. I am so lucky."

Looking at me seriously, she held the top of my hand, as she looked me in the eye. "You said you loved me, no-one has ever properly said that to me before."

I nodded, smiled and simply kissed her again.

After a moment or two, I picked Victoria up, carrying her naked to the bathroom. I took us both under the hot water, being careful as I washed her still-sensitive body. Soaping and exploring, feeling intimate and close to her.  I dried her with equal care, before applying moisturising sun cream to her olive-tanned skin. I did everywhere except her freshly shaved pubis.

For that, I lay her on a fresh towel and took the oil I had been warming. Using my fingers, I lightly rubbed it into her.

"Kitten, this and the cream will stop you from getting a rash. I know you're still sensitive, but it is important."

I worked it in, neither of us rushing, her body relaxing into it. When I had finished, as the oil soaked in, Victoria turned to me "Please, can you get the mirror, I want to see?"

Smiling, I left her laying on the bed, legs spread. I returned with the mirror, positioning it between her legs so she could see. "What do you think, Kitten?"

Moving her head to see, scrunching her eyes some, she finally announced. "I like it, it looks so clean and fresh. I hope I don't get sunburned. I bet Aunt Lucy likes it."

We both laughed, as I reached for the sun cream. As Victoria watched, I started to rub it into her bald and puffy, freshly shaven labia. She breathed a bit deeper, before putting her hand on mine, stopping me. "I still need time, let's hit the beach with my new look."

Smiling, I nodded and got up. Pulling on the sheets I quickly stripped the bed, simply stating, "Nicer for your friend, eh?" Victoria nodded, patting my bare ass as if to say 'thoughtful lover'.

Reaching for my sunglasses and putting them on, I turned to her with a smile. "Isn't this how we met, yesterday?"

Walking over to me, she took my hand in hers. "Yes, Mr B. And don't think I don't know you are enjoying the sights from behind those glasses. It's ok, I don't mind, I do too," as she put her own on.

Subtlety gone, we left the villa hand in hand, walking past Victoria's colleagues cleaning rooms, as we hit the beach. As we walked along the beach, feet in the water. There were people and small groups dispersed, a couple of naked lifeguards to look after us. In the distance, we saw waving arms. Aunt Lucy was on the beach with drinks, talking to Samantha and Paige. 

Victoria dropped my hand, wading into the water, as I stood and looked first at her, then at Lucy, Samantha, and Paige.

This was an amazing place, I might never leave.

Published 
Written by single_dad_of1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments