Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Victoria’s Punishment Part 3: Call Me Maybe

"A young schoolgirl makes her boyfriend come to grips."

32
5 Comments 5
7.9k Views 7.9k
6.0k words 6.0k words

Author's Notes

"For full effect, please read the two previous chapters in this ongoing story first: Victoria's Punishment and Victoria's Punishment Part 2. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Thank you to all the girls and boys who shared their experiences to help build this story."

Victoria’s walk home from high school along the tree-lined sidewalks of her suburban east coast town allowed time and space for a most welcome decompression and reflection on the day’s event. Despite how strange and intense they were, she now felt a calm flow over her. Perhaps this was due to the cooling effect of the late summer’s breeze that hinted at winter’s approach, which felt refreshing on her still warm face and legs.

Under the protection of the overhead canopy of trees, whose red and yellow-tinged leaves colourfully filtered the still-warm sunbeams, Victoria matter-of-factly processed what happened in Mr. O’s classroom and immediately afterwards under a school stairwell with her boyfriend, Sean. Somehow an imminent school suspension had descended into a fifty-shades-type spanking, which then leaked into her unexpected arousal, and finally exploded into naughty confessions and a potentially public orgasm at the hands of her boyfriend. A boyfriend who, she further noted, had morphed suddenly from an uninvolved and innocent bystander into an enthusiastic co-conspirator in the whole taboo experience.

Speaking of changes, Victoria thought to herself as she walked a slow walk, ‘what am I becoming?’

This sixteen-year-old honours student with clear and somewhat traditional romantic boundaries didn’t have the answer yet, especially so soon after having her world rocked. But as she navigated home under the Zen-like twilight of this late afternoon walk, she felt a lot more comfortable about her level of ‘not knowing.’ In fact, Victoria’s usually overly analytical mind was now quite still and at peace with whatever she was going to discover about herself going forward. But clearly, things would not be the same.

Winter is coming, she laughed to herself.

The need to pull up one of her failing blue stockings brought Victoria to a halt at a quiet crosswalk in her neighbourhood. However, as she adjusted it, she heard the rumble of a car approaching the stop sign, and a call came from one of the occupants as it pulled to a stop.

“Hi, there schoolgirl,” said a smiling face she didn’t recognize from the window. “Do you need any help with those?

Victoria, mindful of her short uniform kilt and what she wasn’t currently wearing under it, placed a hand on the back of her upper thighs to make sure she wouldn’t flash anyone in the breeze. She gave a quick polite smile to the man who looked to be in his late twenties and kept walking.

She had long since gotten used to the stares, catcalls, and whistles of boys and men, which first started back in her middle school days. In fact, she now found them harmless; a compliment even as long as they weren’t rude. She had noticed over time that they happened a lot more when she was wearing her school uniform with either her white knee-high socks or blue coloured stockings. Clearly there were a lot of leg men in town, she had wryly summarized.

Victoria made a mental note to talk to her younger sister, Emilie, about this. As an adorable eleven-year-old who also had the family ‘blessing’ of long legs, she would be getting attention from boys soon enough in her own middle school’s different, but still very cute uniform.

Victoria wasn’t surprised to find her parents’ already home when she arrived. Dad, a financial auditor, and mom, a hippie-turned architect, had flexible work hours. They were always springing up and vanishing at odd hours. This, according to them, was the reason why their two daughters were so independent and self-reliant.

Emilie, however, to Victoria’s relief, wasn’t home from ballet yet. Big sister still had a pang of guilt about having borrowed her kid sister’s panties this morning –without permission- during a laundry emergency; panties that were now in her boyfriend’s front pocket. ‘Oops.’ Victoria, determined to not have to do another panty raid anytime soon, immediately went into the basement and threw a load of clothes into the washer.

After rabbit food snacks, Victoria retreated upstairs to her bedroom to change out of her school uniform and enjoy a much-needed shower. She then, in comfy around-the-house clothes, started on the day’s homework at her large bedroom desk, but her mind was really on the chat she was planning to have later with her boy. She texted him.

  • Vicky: Hey, sailor. I’ll call @ 9:30 pm…maybe.
  • Sean: Yes, sir!
  • Vicky: kiss kiss
  • Sean: eww gross :)

A little later, Emilie walked into her Victoria’s room still in her ballet leotard and plunked herself down on her big sister’s lap. Victoria was reminded that Emile really was a precocious little ‘look-at-me’ princess with a mischievous and quirky sense of humour. She really did take after her mom.

“Hola, Vickster, Emilie said with a Latin flourish, before switching to her best 1950’s wife voice and asked, “Good day at the office, dear?”

Vicky gave her sis a quick hug before playfully shoving Emilie of her lap with a playful, “I already got a boyfriend, you tart.” And then, “How was ballet?”

“I was perfect, thank you,” Emile replied in mock seriousness as she gave a dramatic révérence.

“Yes, you should bow before your elders,” smiled Victoria at her little sister, who somehow she still adored despite her rapid approach to the infamous ‘terrible teen’ years.

Switching to a well-practiced pleading voice, Emilie asked, “Can I do my homework on your laptop after dinner. Dad said he needs his office computer tonight.” Emilie already knew the answer. Her big sis was all bark and no bite, and could never refuse her anything. And with the ‘yes’ nod from Victoria, Emilie gave her sis a quick peck on the cheek and glided from the room to do whatever eleven-year-olds do before dinner.

After the family meal, Victoria polished off a bit more homework, and then let her little sis take over her desk and computer while she folded her laundry and killed time with Netflix in the family room. Around 9 o'clock, she went into her dad’s home office to officially say goodnight, which was something she always looked forward to and found so comforting. Maybe it was her attempt to make up for the bedtime stories he had stopped reading to her several years back. And, truth be told, a part of her missed those times.

Victoria’s father was working on his computer as she plunked herself down on his lap, just like Emilie had done with her earlier. And perhaps channelling her sister, she used her little girl voice when saying, “I’m off to bed daddy; nighty night.” Her dad barely looked up but did give her a quick hug and gentle kiss on her forehead before focusing back on his work. “Sweet dreams, blondie,” he said using his favourite nickname for her. “Sleep tight.”

Then switching from little girl mode to stern landlady, Victoria went back upstairs to evict her ever tenacious bedroom tenant.

“Mom says time for bed, Emmy. And lights out by 10,” Victoria called out to her sister as she climbed the final stair just next to her open bedroom door.

Emilie looked a tad bit flustered as she hit the laptop’s screen saver and popped up from the desk.

“Right oh, warden,” Emilie responded, and then teased, “Say hi to lover boy Sean” as she exited the bedroom making exaggerated kissing noises. This was clearly a reference to the fact that Victoria and Sean regularly talked late at night on the phone.

For half a second, Victoria’s wondered if she had just caught Emile doing something she shouldn’t be doing on her computer, like talking to some boy on social media or some such thing. Dad had strict rules about social media and internet use for the ‘baby’ of the family. Then Victoria thought, ‘No way; Emilie is not into boys; not yet anyway.’ However, Victoria did notice that Emilie had been asking a lot of questions about her and Sean, and always in a nonchalant way. Which, for Emilie, meant she was really curious. And then Victoria thought back to the man in the car who was clearly flirting with her as she walked home today. Maybe mom or big sister should have that ‘that talk’ with her sooner rather than later, Victoria thought.

“Night, Millie” Victoria called out, using Emilie’s well-worn Millie Bobby Brown nickname to tease her.

Victoria immediately changed for bed -or rather for her impending video call with Sean- into a freshly washed pair of her favourite pink panties and an old pink cardigan-type cashmere shirt, which was comfy soft, very clinging, and exposed her midriff. She then turned off the main lights, hit the night light on her nightstand, crawled on top of her bed next to her oversized teddy bear, and hollered at her boy.

Sean answered his phone of the first ring with a ‘hello’ and a wave into the camera. He was sitting in his bedroom at his desk in a dark gray t-shirt and bright smile.

  • Vicky: “Waiting on my call, much?”
  • Sean: “Nah, I just got off the phone with my other girlfriend.”
  • Vicky: “Oh. Did HE get you ready for me?”
  • Sean: “Ouch.”

Sean was the first to ‘blink’ away from their regular and admittedly nerdy teasing competition, and made some small talk before Victoria addressed one of the two reasons she was calling.

  • Vicky: “So, about today…”
  • Sean: Yeah, today. Listen…did I go too far in the school? If so, I’m sorry.”

Victoria smiled hard. This lanky and fluffy brown-haired high school senior was adorable, she thought. Too bad he was likely heading away to the opposite coast for university next year on a damn sailing team scholarship he had been offered. Who the heck gets sailing scholarships, she had teased him to hide a bit of the honest depression she felt about this. She still loved him, however. Let come what may, she finally reminded herself.

  • Vicky: “No, silly. I liked what you did…we did. I loved that we shared that.”
  • Sean: “Me too. I’ve been thinking about it all night.”
  • Vicky: “Good boy. Actually, I had forgotten about it till just now.”
  • Sean: “Hah! Such a liar. You clearly need another good…”
  • Vicky: “Oh my. Too soon, sir. Too soon. Have you no shame?”
  • Sean: “I’m sorry. You know I deal with stress and awkwardness with humour.”
  • Vicky: “I know. And, actually, Sean, that’s one of the reasons why I wanted to talk tonight. I’m just sorting out that thing with my teacher and how…how it affected you…and me.
  • Sean: “The ‘thing’ you mean is the spanking, and that ‘teacher’ you mean is Mr. O. And that ‘effect’ you are talking about is how you got turned on by it…at least a ‘little,’ and how your confession turned me on… at least a little. Yes?”

Victoria smiled hard into the phone at Sean’s obvious and successful attempt to make her blush by ‘naming names’ and thereby moving past what he called her usual ‘vaguery’ when it came to anything sexual. What he might not yet know, thought Victoria, was that she was fast becoming a convert to this naughty directness. His bold words and the images they conjured made her pussy tingle a little, as did her own confessions to her boyfriend and the realization of what she was about to make him do tonight.

  • Vicky: “Yes, Sean. But I also wanted to address something else. Uh…it has to do with that bulge I left you with in your pants.”
  • Sean: “You mean the bulge from your sister’s panties that you stuffed into my pocket?”
  • Vicky: “Noooo. The other bulge. The bigger one. Wink, wink.”
  • Sean: “Well, address away, naughty girl.”
  • Vicky: “Well, I realize I have been selfish when we fool around, especially this afternoon. I want to… take care of you…just like you took care of me today. I want you to feel the way I did when you made me…”
  • Sean: “Made you cum?”
  • Vicky: Yes, when you made me cum. Actually, you made me cum so…nicely.”

An awkward silence descended on both sides of the phone before…

  • Sean: Hey, Vicky. Listen. There is no pressure. We are cool. You know I love you as you are.

Victoria let herself melt for a full second or two before putting her game face on back on.

  • Vicky: “Are you saying you don’t want to see my tits?”
  • Sean: “Fuck no. You know I am a fan of your champion c-cups, you hottie.”
  • Vicky: “Oh, a hottie indeed…”

With that, Victoria stood up next to her bed, adjusted the nightlight somewhat, and then positioned her phone camera in a ground-up view of her young body so that Sean could easily see her naked thighs, pink panties, exposed midriff, and tits that were hiding behind a pink shirt but were clearly braless underneath it. Her nipples, which were already a little hard from the anticipation and excitement of the moment, were trying to poke through from the thin material that veiled them.

Victoria then, ever-so-slowly, teasingly pulled up one side of her shirt over a breast and exposed it to what she knew would be the attentive eyes of her boy. She then pulled the other side of her shirt up so that both of her incredibly firm and ample tits were fully exposed. Sean had, of course, seen them before under her lace bra, but this was the first time she had actually had them out and fully naked for him to enjoy. And he loved them. Victoria’s sixteen-year-old tits were large and full enough at a size ‘C’ cup to jiggle so deliciously when she walked in her flimsy her lace bra, but still so firm that they stood straight out like missiles from her chest even with no bra.

Victoria felt her nipples large harden wickedly and her pussy tingle as she exposed herself to Sean. She then panned the camera back down her belly to the front of her panty-covered hips. Then with a schoolgirl giggle that revealed both her delight and embarrassment, she let her shirt fall back down, jumped back onto her bed with the huge teddy bear and repositioned the camera to only capture her face.

  • Vicky: “You like the show, sailor?”
  • Sean: “Yes! My good you are a beautiful tease.”
  • Vicky: “So…is the bulge back?”
  • Sean: “Oh yes. My cock is certainly awake now.”

And to prove it, Sean pointed his own phone camera at his hips for a brief but long enough moment for Victoria to see the obvious tent his boxers had formed into. Victoria felt another tingle in her now warm pussy from Sean’s confession and from the visual evidence of his arousal that was due to her short but clearly effective show.

Victoria was starting to see this power that she possessed to turn on Sean in a new light. It was not just amusing or adorable as it had been earlier in their relationship, but rather it was becoming downright sexy. She wondered, had she first noticed this change of perspective and emotion when she made her teacher’s cock hard today just from bending over his desk? And was it a feeling that was then magnified when her boyfriend became so firmly gripped with desire that he basically stripped her half-naked and molested her right at school, and gave her the first orgasm ever with him? With anyone, in fact. And that orgasm had felt so good that she was now determined to be bolder than in the past and take care of her cute sailor just like he had her. Vicky continued this maiden voyage.

  • Vicky: “I want to be naughty for you, Sean. I want to…take care of you. Tell me what you want me to say or do to ...make you cum with me tonight.”
  • Sean: “Well… you did say you wanted to talk about your spanking and how it made you wet. Perhaps you should do a bit more confessing, naughty girl.”

Victoria let his words sink in. She wondered, does he really want to cum as I confess about my spanking? Could he? And while these questions would have made her brain hurt just a day ago, she was now more curious than she was freaked out. Still, it was unexpected. When she planned this call in her head earlier, she had two goals in mind. One was to fully clear the air about the spanking thing, and the other was to take care of her boyfriend’s ‘blue balls’ problem. However, she hadn’t anticipated one would overlap with the other. At least that is what she told herself.

Bahiti
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Bahiti

Victoria bit her bottom lip in tense anticipation of the taboo topics she was about to dive into and the naughty ways and words she now knew she would deploy to make Sean hotter than he had ever been with her before. And dive in she did.

  • Victoria: "So… you want me to talk about how Mr. O spanked me in his classroom, and how when I told you about it, your… cock got hard?; and talk about how when you made me confess about the spanking, my… pussy got wet and then you totally… devoured me right then and there?"
  • Sean: "I… think we now both know your naughty confessions make at least some part of your nerdy brain excited, and that makes me excited as well. I mean you are so pretty, so damn sexy, and so innocent, Vicky."
  • Victoria: "Hmm. Before I confess anything more, tell me why it turned you on so much. Like…tell me specifically why the news of me being spanked in his classroom made you …react like you did with me."
  • Sean: "Uh...ok, but…it’s complicated."
  • Victoria: "Aren’t most interesting things? Anyway, trust me. I won’t judge. Especially now that I’m going to…take care of my sailor.”

Sean described having mixed emotions, especially at first, when Victoria confessed to him that she had been spanked. He naturally wanted to protect her, but also found the situation to be so kinky, which was a quality she and he hadn’t ever experienced together in their passionate but pretty conservative encounters. And he did feel jealous knowing it was Mr. O who had spanked her and saw her panties and… made her pussy moist. But discovering that Victoria -young innocent Victoria- had been turned on from the spanking when they met in hallway was just so damn erotic that he couldn’t help but get hard and experience the moment with her. It’s just…difficult to explain, he surrendered with a final shrug.

Victoria was so moved by her boyfriend’s fearless honesty and inner conflict that she felt like they were not longer on the phone miles away, but rather lying next to each other in an intimate embrace. She felt like he was right there in her bedroom with her, which had been an off-limits place that no boy had ever entered before except for her dad. But now, she was letting this boy into her room… and more.

“It’s ok,” Victoria soothed. “I understand.” She didn’t fully yet, but she was starting to get a grip on this new naughty and complex side of her lovely boy’s older brain, and perhaps on her own. She took a deep mental breath as she felt a nervous excitement swelling up, but was determined to make Sean feel good.

“Do you want to um...you know....stroke your cock while we talk about this, Sean?

She watched and loved how Sean’s gorgeous green eyes went wide at her words. Mercifully, she didn’t wait for his answer but rather instructed him to mount his phone on his desk in front of him so she could see more of him in his chair. The benefit this had of freeing up both of his hands was left unsaid. He followed her commands.

And now with a view of her seated boyfriend from the top of his head down to his upper thighs, Victoria hid her nervousness and continued on with her out-of-character directness.

“Did you like seeing my tits, Sean?” She asked. He nodded. “Then you should show me your… cock. That’s only fair,” Victoria calculated with a naughty smile.

Victoria’s voice was becoming lower as her boldness rose.

“I know you want to take out your cock and show me.” Victoria couldn’t believe how naughty she was talking, but her body seemed to like it as she unconsciously moved one hand down to her panties ever so subtly.

Sean smiled in silence as if speaking might end this potentially inaugural moment. They had flirted heavily on the phone before, but never actually talked dirty, let alone fully expose themselves to each other. He reached into his boxers and gingerly wrangled his already fairly stiff cock so that it could find its way out the fly of his underwear and into full view of the phone camera now mounted on his desk.

“Oh my,” Victoria said as she looked directly at her boy’s now naked cock as it was hardening and growing right before her eyes…because of her. A pules of excitement shot from her pussy all the way up to her nipples. While she had let Sean grind his cock on her leg and bottom before, she had never actually seen it naked. And it turned out to be a nice cock, indeed. Not porn size, perhaps, but still big and thick and well-shaped.

“Fak, Sean. That’s a sexy cock.” Victoria blushed from the truthfulness and explicit rawness of the statement, but also because of how it made her sound; like such a dirty girl. Maybe she was, she thought with a guilt that was sharp but not as strong as the growing ache between her legs. Maybe she was one of those ‘sluts’ who always talked about big cocks. ‘Nah,’ she concluded, remembering how she had sincerely shouted ‘eww, mom, TMI,’ when her tipsy mother had once implied that she had experienced some well-hung boyfriends during college but none as big as dad.

While truly thrilled to see her boyfriend’s naked cock standing up erect for her and because of her, Victoria also wanted to focus on Sean’s mind so as to make him feel as good as she had felt earlier at school. She wanted to show Sean that she really knew him; that she knew his most naughty thoughts and desires and loved him unconditionally. And Victoria was determined to use this knowledge to pull these naughty desires out of him into the open just like he had ‘pulled out’ the orgasm from her body earlier in school. She was going to make him feel how vulnerable and scary and sexually intense it was to be exposed and then forced to exploded, ready or not.

“It’s a sexy cock,” Victoria continued, “but I think you need to lose the shirt as well.”

Sean obeyed.

Victoria took a moment to enjoy Sean’s chest and abs. His torso wasn’t like some oiled-up bodybuilder’s, but lankier and more naturally fit, like you would see on a surfer on TV. And now, with her boyfriend in just his underwear and almost fully exposed like she had been earlier in school, Victoria continued her teasing.

“Do you want to stroke your cock while you think about me in my schoolgirl uniform?” She asked. “I know you like me dressed like that. It makes me look younger and more innocent, doesn’t it? My short kilt, my white knee-high socks or the blue stockings.

Sean’s hand squeezed his cock in answer and started to stroke himself slowly, guiltily even, as she talked about something she clearly knew would ‘bust him’ in the naughtiest of ways: how he got turned on by how she looked in her schoolgirl uniform and the taboo age and innocence it graphically projected.

Victoria watched in fascination, and was now getting wet at the raw and thrilling sexiness of what they were doing. She had seen a dude stroke himself in porn before, but this was different. This was real. This was the boy she saw every day. And this was the boy she loved, who was now slowly stroking his fully naked cock right in front of her as they talked dirty and confessed things they had probably both known on some level before, but now were bringing fully out into the open to share together. And talk she did.

“Yes, Sean, I know your naughty not-so-secret turn-ons. And it’s ok. Keep rubbing your cock as you look at me sitting here in my little pink top with no bra on. “I know you like looking at my nipples, don’t you?” She raised her shirt to reveal her naked tits once more as she continued to tease him with her words and exposure.

“These nipples have never been sucked by anyone but you. And I know what you think about when you are playing with them. You are thinking I’m too young and innocent to have my nipples sucked. But you sucked them anyway, bad boy. And you knew that sucking my nipples would make my little pussy helplessly wet, but you sucked them anyway, didn’t you?”

With these accusations that were clearly meant to entice him, Victoria saw Sean’s face tighten in conflicted pleasure from the recognition of their taboo truthfulness and from the excitement of having his girlfriend get inside his dirty brain and actually tease him sexually with what she found there. Victoria continued her dirty exposé.

“But Sean, I know that right now, you would rather have me sitting in front of you in your room on your desk in my schoolgirl uniform. I know you would want to play with my long legs, wouldn’t you?

“Yes,” confessed Sean, still semi-stunned by his girlfriend’s sexy bluntness, but fully aroused by it.

“And,” Victoria continued, “I know you would like to rub your cock all the way up and down my long legs, wouldn’t you. I know you would like the feeling of my schoolgirl stockings on your hard cock. And I know you would like me to place one stocking-covered foot right your cock right now and rub it up and down.”

“Fuck, yes, Victoria,” Sean said with in hot exasperation as his hand stroked his cock in obvious intense pleasure. “How do you know this? “

“I know you, boy.” Victoria smiled with growing confidence and excitement. “I also know you liked seeing me wearing little girl panties as you lifted up my skirt in school today. And I know why they made your cock so hard, Sean.” A pang of embarrassment and guilt about Emilie echoed somewhere in Victoria, but her warm, tingling, and moistening pussy trumped it.

Victoria’s voice had been getting lower with her higher arousal, but now she deliberately switched to her most innocent ‘baby girl’ voice that she had in her arsenal.

“You also liked how the little girl panties were so tight on me that you could see the outline of my pussy under them. And you liked how they made my bottom and tiny pussy look even younger and more innocent. Isn’t that naughty for a senior student to think about and enjoy with such an innocent schoolgirl?”

“God, Victoria,” Sean protested with no sincerity as his hand continued to move up and down his throbbing cock.

Victoria continued, “Do you have those panties handy, naughty boy?”

Sean nodded with a trace of blush as he lifted the white panties from his desk and flashed them before the camera.

“I have a confession, he began, in a husky voice. “I love how your pussy made them wet and how I can still smell you on them.”

“Mmm naughty, boy,” Victoria half moaned. Her pussy was starting to get seriously wet and needy now. She surrendered somewhat to it by subtly rubbing her panties right over her pussy, and hopping Sean couldn’t see the movement of her upper arm and guess what she was doing. This night wasn’t about her, however, it was about him. And from the safety of her bedroom, she would do or be whatever her boy needed at that moment. She continued on with her bold directions.

“Well, Sean, I gave you those panties that you made me soak through for a reason. Go ahead. I know you want to use them.”

At her kinky command, Sean pulled the absolutely cute and tiny white panties from his desk once more and wrapped them around his erect cock. Victoria saw her boyfriend’s erection twitch and even grow a bit more at the contact. She then watched transfixed as he slowly rubbed his cock with the panties while looking through the camera right into her eyes. He was too far too turned on to feel guilt about his sexual needs and naughty kinks. The panties felt and looked so sexy to him.

Victoria noticed the wickedly naughty contrast between her boyfriend’s fully hard cock and her sister’s delicate panties, which he rubbed up and down his shaft in obvious enjoyment. Another pang of shame hit her but barely registered this time as she was much too swept up in the wave of sexual heat that Sean was radiating as they shared in his naughty desires. She went deeper with him

“Do you like how Emilie’s panties feel on you cock Sean?”

As Sean continued to slowly rub his cock with the tiny panties, he spoke in a tone she had never heard before. A sense of lust-filled wonder was in his voice.

“Yes,” he confessed, “the feel so…naughty on my cock.” And added, perhaps, after fully digesting whose panties they were and how taboo this was, “I can’t believe you. How can you be so innocent and this naughty and so…amazing?

Victoria felt sexual electricity shoot through her body from Sean’s blissfully bewildered statement and from the graphic state of his obvious excitement. His cock looked so hard and needy. She wanted to confess that she too was hot and so wet, and how she was now understanding just how contagious sexual desire and arousal was. But she remained silent about this as she was determined to focus on him and his needs this evening.

“Just keep stroking that cock, boy. I love seeing how hard I make you, and how you are looking at me while having such dirty thoughts about me. I want you to think about how you made me cum in school. How hard you made me cum right inside of those panties.”

“Oh, fuck,” Sean moaned in response to…everything. He could feel his cum building up inside his twitching cock.

“And Sean, Victoria continued as she doubled down on her commitment to being the naughty girl inside her boy’s head, “I know you liked it when I told you Mr. O has spanked me.”

“Yes…,” hissed Sean, who was beyond the point of no return now. His orgasm was on the way.

Victoria continued with more cards flipping over on the table.

“Do you want to cum thinking about me getting a spanking? Do you want to think about your innocent little girlfriend bent over a big teacher’s desk in her uniform? I know you do, Sean. You want me to get spanked by Mr. O again, don’t you?”

“Yes…Victoria. I’m sorry…” Sean apologized in a voice that was too full of deep lust to be fully sorry.

At this wicked confession, Victoria’s pussy pulsed with such need that she moved the fingers of her free hand to her young but greedy clit that throbbed for attention. However, despite this aching distraction and the orgasm building insider her, she was determined to take care of her boy.

“Shh, it’s ok Sean,” Vicky cooed. “I love how you are sharing your naughty thoughts. Look at what it is doing to me.” And with that, she removed her free hand from her panties and lifted up her shirt again over her large and firm sixteen-year-old tits.

“See how hard my nipples are. See what you and your cock and your dirty desires are doing to me.”

“Yes…Victoria. God your tits are beautiful. You are so pretty and my god….” Sean’s voice trailed off as he watched Victoria starting to provocatively squeeze her tits and pinch her nipples with one hand in order to show him her burning need as she continued her taboo interrogation.

“Do you want to cum on them, Sean? Do you want to cum on my big schoolgirl tits?”

“Yes,” came a low and devastatingly helpless moan.

“What about those panties you made me cum in Sean? Do you want to cum in the same panties? It’s ok if you do. You can cum for me, Sean. Cum for me just like you made me cum for you in school…like you made me cum in Emilie’s panties.”

Sean groaned at the oh-so-naughty words of his girlfriend and how drop-dead-gorgeous she looked saying them. The speed of his hand stroking his cock for her intensified with his obviously urgent need.

“Oh fuck, Vicky…I’m going to cummm…” And with eyes closed tightly, and with a rock hard shaft standing up fully between his legs, Sean suddenly froze as his cum exploded into the tiny white panties that covered the head of his cock and some of his shaft.

And then he breathed again, and quickly pulled the panties off his cock so that his girlfriend could see what was about to happen next.

Victoria watched her boyfriend spasm in his chair before her eyes while her free fingers moved back to her throbbing clit as she lay in her bed, breathing heavy and captivated by Sean’s display of absolute arousal. She watched enthralled as he made the last desperate strokes of his cock and then came into her sister’s panties. She watched as he then pulled the delicate cotton garment to one side and allowed Victoria to see a second spurt of his cum splash far up on his chest and abs. She had caused this.

“Fak, Sean” she moaned, as her own small but intense orgasm unexpectedly arrived and gripped her pussy and body. “You look amazing….you sound amazing,” she told him once it had subsided and she could trust her voice to not sound so…satisfied. This was about him.

After a moment of stillness, Sean used the panties to clean himself with a guilty grin. He then brought the phone up to his face and spoke to his lovely tormentor.

“You, are a very naughty, naughty, naughty girl.” His grin spread ear-to-hear. “Who are you, and what have you done with Victoria?”

Victoria responded in her cheeky fashion, “She was run over in the streets on the way home. Now you have to deal with me, beoch. And let me…”

A knock on her door suddenly interrupted Victoria. And then came, “Lights out Blondie. It’s a school night.”

“Yes, daddy, came Victoria’s reflexive reply.”

‘Omg, had he heard anything,’ Victoria wondered? She then made her quick goodbyes to Sean.

“Sorry; got to go, sailor,” she whispered into her phone. “Daddy is on the prowl. Luv ya. Kisses.”

Click.

 

To be continued….

 

Published 
Written by molotov
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments