Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Victoria’s Punishment Part 2: Forced Confessions

"Victoria escapes from her high school detention but then realizes it isn't that simple."

42
4 Comments 4
10.3k Views 10.3k
5.7k words 5.7k words

Author's Notes

"Please read part one of this story (Victoria’s Punishment) first to fully enjoy this continuation. Thank you to the males and females who shared their relevant feelings and experiences to help build this story."

Victoria walked down the hallway of Assumption Catholic High School away from her history classroom, where her teacher, Mr. O, had just minutes ago given her a spanking. And for some crazy reason, she had agreed to allow it. At first, it seemed like a viable way out of her problem. If Mr. O reported to the main office that she was about to be given a third detention, Victoria would have received an automatic one-day school suspension. And, for many reasons, that was just not an option for a student like her. She took the spanking Mr. O had offered instead.

But, now, with her face flushed red with emotion, her mind was reeling from this very strange experience. It wasn’t just the punishment she was having a hard time computing, but also her reaction to it. Getting spanked by her teacher had actually turned her on. Deny it she tried, but the moistness and warmth between her legs were indisputable evidence of this.

‘God! I’m no prude,' she rationalized to herself, 'but am I really a pervert like my teacher?’ she wondered. ‘Sure I enjoyed 50 Shades, but that was just fantasy. This was real. Am I submissive? Is that my thing?’ Before she could resolve any of these thoughts, she heard her name from down what she had thought to be a deserted hallway.

“Vicky?” It was her boyfriend, Sean, walking toward her, and by the questioning tone of his voice, he knew something might be up with her.

‘Fak my life,’ she thought, remembering she had told him during lunch that she would see him after school. She adored Sean, but he was that last person she wanted to see right now.  She really did love him, even though they had only been dating for just a month or so, and even though he was ‘too old for her’ according to her dad and friends – he was two grades above her - and even though he was likely to leave her for a faraway university next year. He was super cute (brown curls with green eyes, duh), super smart (for a guy), funny, patient with her, and sincerely seemed to like her for more than her body. He would sometimes joke that he wanted to get into her mind more than her pants, and she would laugh. Although she secretly wasn’t sure this was the ideal level of ambition to always have. He was a perfect gentleman, she had reassured her parents when ‘the talk’ came up. “Not too perfect, I hope,” her mom had responded with a mischievous tone and a knowing nod that her dad ignored but Victoria loved.

‘Mom gets me,’ Victoria had thought to herself many times. ‘She sees beyond the surface. Yes, I’m an ‘A’ student, lettering in volleyball, on the student government association, and I don’t drink, do drugs nor swear (except for the occasional and perfectly acceptable ‘fak’). However, mom somehow knows I have some of her naughty side lurking in me. Mom’s insight may come from how I giggle with delight when listening to the naughty half-finished stories of her youth that she sometimes tells while we were along together doing dishes, and usually after her and dad polish off a bottle of wine for dinner.’ “You are going to break hearts, Victoria,” she would often say.  

“Vicky?” Sean spoke again with the growing concern as he reached her.

“Hey there,” Victoria responded in a voice that sounded less normal than she had hoped. “I was just looking for you.” She grabbed his hand with a forced smile and guided him down the hallway away from the history classroom and the teacher who had just… made her pussy wet. ‘Fak!

“Is something wrong?” Sean asked as they walked.

“Nothing,” she lied, but then tried to ‘fix it’ somewhat. “Well, I just had a detention with…um...for history class.”

“Oh?” Sean replied with a grin. Victoria knew what that smile meant. Her boyfriend had teased her more than once about the crush he thought she had on her history teacher.  She always denied it, of course.  And just like she realized her boyfriend never actually believed these denials, she knew that he wasn’t buying her ‘nothing is wrong’ answer now. Sean took the lead and led Victoria by the hand from the main hallway down to a smaller corridor and pressed her further. “Ok. What happened, Vicky?”

The school was empty at this time of day, but Victoria still felt compelled to move them further along to the nearby alcove just under the stairwell, where all the gymnastic mats were stored in a high stack that provided some privacy as long as nobody actually walked into the space to get equipment or something.

With a noticeable sigh, Victoria began her confession. “Ok, promise not to get mad or freak out?”

“Of course I won’t, he replied before immediately starting in on a rapid interrogation. “Mr. O was flirting with you, wasn’t he? No, wait; I know. My god, he tried to kiss you or something, didn’t he?”

‘Fak,’ Victoria thought. She was actually going to tell him. “No….he um….he gave me …a spanking during detention.” As the words came out, Victoria felt her already warm face flush fully red. 

“What!?” Sean laughed out in surprise. “He actually spanked you?”

Victoria stepped into him and put her hand over his mouth. “Be quiet; it’s not funny.” But her boyfriend was not deterred in his amused reaction.

“I’ve been telling you forever that you needed a good spanking, young lady,” Sean teased.

Victoria continued to put on her stern face and voice, “Sean, stop.” But, in truth, she felt relieved he was joking and didn’t seem freaked out about the spanking, which was something she was feeling very embarrassed and guilty over. But then she realized it wasn’t really the spanking causing her guilt, but rather the fact she had agreed to it and, maybe even more importantly, how it made her body react. And her boyfriend didn’t know about that. 

Victoria knew she would have to come clean about everything or feel doubt and guilt for a long time. But maybe she would just leave out that last little part about her body’s reaction. 'Fak. You are overthinking again, Vic, just tell him,' she advised herself. And then just started to blurt out what she knew.  

“Sean… listen…I agreed to let him spank me as punishment instead of getting a school suspension, but I felt like I didn’t really have a choice. Like…everything was surreal and happening in slow motion…and …I didn’t really know what I was agreeing to…and...I didn’t know what would happen. Fuck. I’m sorry, Sean. And I feel bad because…”

Sean interrupted her confession with a long hug. “It’s ok, Vic. I get it. And you didn’t do anything wrong,” he soothed. “And I have to say you look so innocent and adorable when you are all flustered and apologetic,” he added before pulling her into a gentle kiss.

Victoria melted into the hug and kiss with relief. Moments like this confirmed her love for this older and often more mature senior, even if he was going to graduate soon and abandoned her for university on the opposite coast. He was a keeper. But just as the stress and embarrassment of this situation with her teacher and boyfriend was starting to subside, Sean said something that put her right back at square one.

“Next time, Vicky, when Mr. O is giving your cute bottom a spanking, make sure I’m in the room so that I can make sure it doesn’t go any further.”

As Sean spoke these words, the images and feelings of what happened with Mr. O came flooding back, and she even felt the same tingle in her pussy.  But this idea of her boyfriend watching her being forced to bend over, to lift her skirt and submit to a spanking by her teacher was making Victoria’s young brain hurt.

Questions flooded in on the wave of strange new emotions running through the sixteen-year-old: why wasn’t she finding these images and ideas disgusting or at least fully perverted?; why was it making her pussy tingle even more?; was she still turned on from what Mr. O did to her?; did she want to continue her confession and tell Sean that she actually liked it, at least on some level?; and did she want to suggest to him that her body had betrayed her? Had it?

As these images and thoughts swirled around, Sean kissed her again. This time it was not as loving, but rather more sexual. She could feel his dick brush gently against her thigh, and Victoria could tell her boyfriend was getting hard.

‘Fak,’ she swore again to herself. Did he know somehow that that she had been turned on by the spanking, she wondered? Was this what had started making him hot? She intuitively tried to pull back in confusion, but Sean held her tight.

“It’s ok, Vicky. Just tell me all the details,” Sean gently commanded as his kisses moved to her neck.  And at that moment Victoria knew if she didn’t stop him right then she would soon be powerless. Her neck was one of her weak spots. Before she could decide, however, Sean turned up the heat by placing one hand on the top of her leg – another weak spot-- and gently rubbed it through her stockings. And Victoria knew how much this would turn her boyfriend on. She knew that he absolutely loved her navy blue uniform stockings. In fact, she knew if she ever wanted to get him hot, all she had to do was talk about her legs in stockings. Guys were simple like that.

Victoria looked around nervously even though they were well-hidden under the stairwell and behind a barricade of gymnastics mats in what was an empty school. In fact, this was the spot and roughly the same time of day that she and Sean had gotten semi-naughty once before; a memory that she often pulled up late at night when she was in bed alone. Maybe her nerves were more about what seemed to be the likely outcome of this: Sean finding out how much of a cheating pervert her body (ok, ok, she) had turned out to be.  

As Sean continued to kiss her neck and enjoy her stocking-covered legs, Victoria felt her nipples harden under her white blouse. Or were they still hard from the spanking, she wondered. Had Sean seen them poking through her blouse? ‘Fak,’ she scolded herself. Sean’s next words snapped her out of this internal dialogue.  

“Tell me everything, Victoria,” he gently commanded again between kisses on her neck. But this time he used her full name in a more formal tone of voice, which always produced butterflies for some reason she could never identify.

And so, with a mind and pussy still dazed and fuzzily warm from the spanking just minutes ago by her hot history teacher, and from her boyfriend’s ever more welcome assault on her neck and legs in their school hideaway, Victoria surrendered her confession.

“Well…he ….he made me bend over his desk…with my hands on the far side…and...”

Sean finished off her sentence as he continued to press his hardening cock against Victoria’s leg. “And your skirt rode up your bottom, didn’t it? And Mr. O could see your panties, couldn’t he?”

“Yes,” Victoria replied, almost in a gasp as she realized her boyfriend was really going to make her confess every specific detail and thus relive what had happened. And this, combined with how Sean was kissing her and rubbing her upper legs so perfectly, quickly made what was a warmth down below start to turn into a small fire.

Seemingly to mimic what had happened to Victoria in the classroom, Sean suddenly turned his girlfriend around with ease so her back was to him –just like it was to her teacher moments ago-- except she was now facing the wall under the stairs instead of a desk. He continued to nibble with restrained hunger on her neck from behind, and his cock was now pressing through his pants against the side of her bottom with unabashed need.

This was a side of Sean that Victoria hadn’t seen before. Sure, he sometimes made naughty remarks, but having him boldly taking control of the ‘situation’ like this was new. And she realized she didn’t want him to stop. Sean continued.

“So… he lifted up the back of your skirt like this?” Sean’s hand moved to the bottom hem, and as her boyfriend’s voice descend into a husky whisper in her ear, Victoria’s pleated schoolgirl skirt rose slowly, inch-by-inch.

“Yes,” Victoria spoke in her more quiet little girl voice that instantly told Sean she was becoming seriously turned on. Perhaps that is why she was letting him lift up her kilt without any protest.

“Tell me what else, Victoria” he more firmly whispered as his lips moved back to her neck. His mouth was restrained on her flesh, but she could feel the hunger behind them. 

“He…” She began before being interrupted.

“Say his name, Victoria.”

She started again. “Mr. O lifted up the back of my kilt as I was bent over his desk and… and he could see my panties.”

“Oh my,” Sean exclaimed as now he too could see Victoria’s devastatingly adorable white panties that were adorned with pink bows and teddy bears. “Wow, Vic. They’re so cute and so…tiny. Half your bottom is hanging out,” he said in a husky voice that Victoria knew meant he was fully turned on by the sight; and by her kinky confession, she was starting to guess.  

“Yes,” was all Victoria could think to say to fill the silence as she allowed her boyfriend to admire her now fully exposed panties and bottom. This was the second time today that someone had seen her vulnerable like this in school. The second time someone had discovered that she was wearing panties that were clearly both too small and too childish for her to have on. And judging from Mr. O and her boyfriend’s reaction, they both loved how she looked in them. And Victoria wasn’t sure why she confessed the next detail as clearly part of her already felt super embarrassed and humiliated even, but she did confess it regardless. “They are my sister’s panties.”

“Emilie?” Sean asked. “You mean little Miss Millie Bobby Brown?" Victoria knew her boyfriend was referring to how much her sister looked like the star actress in Stranger Things, something he commented on a few times when they binged season one together.  “Well, that explains why they are so tiny on you,” Sean continued without waiting for an answer.

Victoria’s embarrassment was bubbling up as she imagined how she must look in the eyes of her boyfriend right there and then: how she looked pressed up against the school wall with pigtails trailing over her back; how her pleated schoolgirl kilt was lifted up…again; how Sean could see all of her blue stockings right to the tops of her legs; how her bottom was so exposed under the tiny white panties that covered less than half each cheek; and how naughty the panties must appear to her boyfriend knowing they belonged to her eleven-year-old sister, Emilie.  

But despite her embarrassment, Victoria was feeling a kind of taboo sexuality that she found to be both new and dizzying. The vulnerable feeling of being exposed like this; of wearing her schoolgirl uniform during such a dirty act at school;  the humiliating experience and then confession of being spanked by her teacher; and having all of this now making her boyfriend’s cock very hard was both so naughty but also so…hot. Her young mind may have tried to deny it, but her pussy wasn’t lying.   

Without warning, Sean knelt behind his girlfriend and started to lick the back of her stocking covered upper thighs and then up to the lower bottom curve of her firm ass. He slowly -oh so slowly- licked and kissed her bottom like it was delicious candy. He savoured its taste and the heat that was coming from her skin. He worshiped it.

SharonStrm1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SharonStrm1

Victoria looked over her shoulder at the sight of her kneeling boyfriend who was now…feeding on her ass. She knew he loved her butt because of his past comments (and the comments of other guys, if she was being honest), but also because both times she sat on his lap to watch videos in his basement he immediately got hard from the contact of her bottom. However, it was only now she realized just how turned on he was by it. She could feel the lust in his kisses and the movement of his hands.  And she became very aware of feel how close his face and mouth and tongue were getting to her pussy, which she knew he could clearly see under her sister’s tiny panties that hugged her so tightly.

And Victoria felt her little pussy getting hotter and needier from his attention to her ass and to her stocking-covered legs, and from how vulnerable and exposed it felt hanging delicately between them with only the tiny panties as protection. Sean’s clearly growing hunger made her anxious that he might actually think about eating her virgin pussy right there and then, something she hadn’t let him do yet.  Now she wasn’t sure if she would or could stop him. And she then realized she had been involuntarily arching her bottom up and back into his face. And she wondered if this was perhaps to take his attention away from her vulnerable pussy or to expose more of it to him.  Either way, she certainly had no objection to letting Sean devour the ass that had just been spanked by her teacher moments ago.   

“I love these panties on you, Victoria,” Sean teased as he pulled his face away a little to enjoy the full sight and then to look up into her eyes which were watching him from above.  “They are so tight on your bottom and on your pretty pussy. Do you like how I’m kissing your panties and your bottom Victoria?

“Yes,” she confessed, and was glad that he wasn’t bringing up the fact they were her little sister’s panties, but also wishing his tongue would get back to work on her bottom instead of making her reveal any more secrets that might be exposed by its current use.

But Sean continued, “The panties must have been rubbing your pussy lips all day, Victoria.”

“Yes…”

“And Mr. O must have liked seeing you in them; didn’t he?”

After a pause, Victoria replied, “Yes, I think so.”

“How do you know?” Sean enquired further.

Victoria didn’t reply as her mind was focused on her boyfriend’s lips which had now returned to kissing her bottom. She was also now aware that she was actually starting to make the crotch of her panties wet.

A gentle spank from Sean brought her back.

“I know because…his thing was hard in his pants.”

"His what?" Sean asked.  

Victoria knew she wanted him to say ‘cock.’ She knew that when girls used this word it turned guys on, and she gave him what he wanted…”His cock was hard, Sean.”

He inquired further, “Are you sure; how did you know?”

“It was obvious….it was um…big…..” As she said this she heard Sean make a quiet moan as his face was buried in her panty-covered ass, his tongue licking up and down the exposed sides and lower cures, and then licking along the full length of the crack right through the fabric of the panties. This literally sent a shiver up her spine. And for some reason, perhaps because he seemed to like her naughty talk, she repeated her confession again. “His cock looked so big in his pants.”

Sean seemed to want to hear more as he led her further down this naughty path they were on. “Oh, you naughty girl. You were looking at his big teacher cock while he was looking at your sexy bottom in little girl panties?”

“Yes…I’m sorry Sean.” Her apology was as sincere as her current state of arousal. She gave her boyfriend the information he wanted, and maybe the information that she wanted to confess, both to him and to herself. “Yes, I was looking at his big cock under his pants while he punished me.”

With this taboo admission, Sean let Victoria’s pleated skirt fall back over her bottom, but then he spun his girlfriend around once more so that she faced him and was looking down from above as he knelt before her. He then raised the front of her skirt and tucked the hem into her school belt, thereby keeping her panties exposed to his hungry eyes.

Sean then stood up and looked at his girlfriend with a serious expression. “Don’t apologize, Victoria. You are amazing. I love you.” He kissed her hard and deep and full on the lips, his hand rising to embrace both sides of her face as he held this kiss for a long time.

This mixture of honest love and naughty lust was making Victoria literally dizzy. She had no idea what to expect from Sean now…or from herself.

And as if on cue, Sean surprised her again with a new command. “Unbutton your shirt for me.” And with her back against the wall, in this semi-private alcove, wearing her school uniform but with her kilt now raised up in front and tucked into her belt so that her boyfriend could keeping enjoying the naughtiness of panties, she did as he asked.  She exposed herself even more for him.

She unbuttoned her white uniform blouse and then pulled each side of the shirt back to clearly reveal her white lace bra and what was poorly hidden beneath its sheer material; what Sean had often called her ‘champion c-cups.’  She looked into Sean’s eyes and watched as they unabashedly showed delight in at her increased exposure and vulnerability. His eyes poured over her ample cleavage, over her large dark nipples that were clearly visible and poking through the sheer and smooth white material that made up the front of the bra. He had seen them before on their fourth official date, she remembered when she first let him play with her tits, over her bra, of course. Rules were rules.

“Interesting choice of bra, today,” Sean commented.  Victoria looked up at him with a pang of guilt. She wondered if he thought she had worn it deliberately for the meeting with her teacher. She also wondered why she had worn it today, on the day of her detention with Mr. O. Yes, she has planned to be a bit of an innocent flirt with her teacher to get out of a possible suspension, but were there other reasons?

Sean’s actions once again brought her back to full awareness of the situation. His lips were moving to her bra and she watched -as if in slow motion- they closed over a hard nipple that was poking through it. First one and then the other, he was sucking her nipples through the thin lace material.  My god that felt good, she thought. Her nipples were so sensitive. It was as if she had a magic cord between them and her pussy, which Victoria could feel tingle with each kiss and suck.  

As he fed on her gorgeous tits, Sean’s hand moved down to Victoria’s fully exposed panties, where for the first time today he touched them right between her legs, right on the spot where her little pussy was unsuccessfully hiding beneath. She felt her hips jump a bit at the electricity of the contact and her body tensed but in a good way. His hand felt and looked so naughty and so good resting on the outside of her panties, rubbing the thin white fabric right against her pussy.

“Oh my, Vicky, you are soaking wet,” Sean stated as he pulled his lips back from her nipples to look down at her panties and then at all of her too fully enjoy how she looked while she submitted to his touch. Victoria submitted to him right there in school wearing her uniform with skirt pulled up exposing her long slightly spread legs that were deliciously wrapped in blue stockings; she submitted while she wore her sister's panties that her own pussy was making wet, and she submitted while her large firm tits and hard aching nipples stretched outward from her squirming body from under the teasing confines of her sheer lace bra.

“Yes, I ammm,” was all she could say, in what ended up sounding more like a moan than a fully-formed idea. Her nipples and pussy were now in full throb mode.  She had, in fact, been a little wet for some time.  But as his hand began to rub her pussy lips up and down through her panties, she felt like she was about to spring a leak. And then, in this highly aroused and totally vulnerable state, the final confession seemed to be forced out of her.

“Did his spanking make you wet?” Sean asked in a voice that was both soothing and understanding like a father, but also full of lust. When she didn’t reply, Sean rubbed her pussy with a bit more urgency through the panties, his finger now right between the tiny and sleek valley of her lips. “Tell me, Victoria.”

“Yes…a little,” she confessed in an innocent girl voice that sounded sincerely sorry but also fully aroused.

And with that, Sean leaned in for a deep kiss as he continued to enjoy Victoria with his hand.

“I love you, baby. You look and feel and sound and are so amazing,” he told her truthfully, as he pulled back from the kiss to once again take in the full view of his girl who was squirming under the effects of his hand and lips and words.  

Victoria tracked his hungry eyes and watched herself through them. She knew he loved how she looked in her schoolgirl uniform; loved how her panties we so cute and tiny and clearly showing her pussy lips through them; loved how her sandy-blonde pigtails draped down over her chest; loved how her sheer flimsy bra was almost fully exposing her large sexy tits, and how her nipples – so big and hard - clearly poked through the thin material as if begging to be sucked. She knew that she looked both innocent and young in her uniform, and now so damn naughty exposed and ravaged like this.  And she knew her boyfriend was clearly loving this contrast, and Victoria was getting swept along with him in the moment.

Sean kept up the taboo interrogation of his pretty captive with his questions and his hands. “Do you like being exposed for me, Victoria? Do you like how your nipples are so hard and are poking through your bra? Do you like me rubbing your little pussy through your tight panties? Do you want me to keep making you wet?”

“Yes,” Victoria gasped at both the boldness of his words and the movements of his hand. “Please keep rubbing my little pussy,” she pleaded in that oh-so-cute voice and using the naughty words that she knew would turn him on. What she hadn’t anticipated was how much they would do the same to her.

“Please rub it, Sean.” She was in full need now.

Sean moved his fingers to where he guessed her clitoris would be hiding under the panties and rubbed that area more deliberately but delicately. His efforts seemed to work because as he did so, Victoria closed her eyes and pushed her squirming hips forward into his hand more. She also grabbed his wrist and lower arm with both hands as if to prevent him from stopping, and maybe also to direct his movements to the exact spot she wanted; needed.

“Yes, Sean…mmm that feels so good…I think you are going to make me….” She didn’t finish her sentence as she moved one had to cover her mouth.

Victoria was muffling the high-pitched whimpering noises that were bubbling up from that little girl somewhere inside her, who sounded like she was in delicious distress. As she did, so she wondered if Sean could tell an orgasm was building up urgently insider her. He continued to rub her clitoris, and moved in again to suck on her gorgeous nipples.  

Sean must have known she was getting close, Victoria realized, because he then pushed his lips to her ear and whispered some naughty things she just knew were meant to push her over the edge.  

“God, you look so hot, Victoria. I love how beautiful you are when you are so wet, so turned on. You are making me so hard, baby. I want you to cum all over my hand. Cum for me baby. Cum for being such a naughty girl. Cum for the spanking you got. Cum in these panties you know turn us on. Cum right here in our school you naughty little schoolgirl.”

All of his words inflammatory words -these permissions and commands to cum- danced around in her mind with the other dirty images and feelings she had been experiencing in a massive buildup of sexual tension and energy. It was a buildup that started with the spanking by her lusty teacher; from her forced confessions; from the exposure of her body and soul to her boyfriend; and from how all of these things were turning on her and Sean in the most intense way. 

And now, under the power of his amazing hands and fingers that rubbed her perfectly, she felt the building orgasm finally ready to explode. And the expression she wore as she looked into her lover’s eyes revealed just how helpless she was to stop it. And as she was right on the edge, she whispered to him in the most delicious little girl voice that sounded simultaneously scared, bewildered, and full of lust, “Sean….Sean you are going to make me cum… please…Sean….mmm. Oh god, you are going to make me cum.”

Victoria closed her eyes, clenched her boyfriend’s arm so incredibly tight, and then she came on Sean’s hand. She came hard. Her hips convulsed as the orgasm washed over her and her legs went weak. She came for the first time with him; with anyone. And it was much stronger than those she guiltily had alone in her bed. 

As it subsided, she immediately grabbed Sean’s face and kissed him long and hard. After a few moments she broke the embrace and just looked at him in wonder as if to say, what did you just do to me? Victoria then noticed his bulge between his legs was still quite evident and another pang of guilt arrived. What few times they had messed around were always about him generously focusing on her. She had never actually directly touched him there, other than letting him grind on her bottom or hips.  But this seemed like it might be the time to…

But Sean was already switching back to gentlemen mode as he smoothed out her skirt and then helped to button up her blouse. He wore the biggest smile Victoria had ever seen him flash.

He was adorable, but Victoria was feeling bold. She asked him, “What are we going to do about that?" She pointed to the bulge in his pants. Sean laughed.

“Yeah…that,” he replied and then untucked his school dress shirt and let it hang out in front. “Solved.”

Victoria laughed, but wasn’t going to be so easily put off. “Sure, solved for now,” she continued with a mischievous grin, “But…um will you…um…take care of it later?”

Sean raised an eyebrow. “I just may,” he replied with an exaggerated sense of mystery.

Victoria had an idea that might help make her feel less guilty about leaving him, once again, in such an “unfinished” state. With no warning, she reached up under her kilt and pulled down her panties in such a way to prevent Sean from seeing anything. She then stuffed the panties into his front pocket.

“Well, there you go, sir.  A reward for your service today.” They both laughed at her declaration. 

In this new spirit of boldness, Sean tested the waters a bit further. “You are full of surprises today, Vic. I think you should get spanked more often.”

And just as Victoria was about to give him a not so playful punch in the arm for his way-too-soon teasing remark that left her mouth wide open, she heard a noise that made her freeze. “Did you hear that?” Sean shrugged. Silence followed.

“Nothing, probably a janitor kicking around.” And with that, Sean took her hand and led her down the corridor to a nearby school exit and out into the late afternoon daylight.

Just around a nearby corner from where the two high school students had been enjoying each other, Mr. O snapped closed the cover of his tablet. He had been pretending to write in it as he leaned casually against the wall, but now walked back to his classroom with a smile.

As Vicky and Sean said their goodbyes to go their separate ways back home, she gave a parting kiss to her boy. And with a quick but obvious glance down to his crotch, she issued Sean parting instructions, “Be a good boy… until you call me later tonight.”

To Be Continued...

 

 

Published 
Written by molotov
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments