Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Authors, If you could recommend only one of your stories, which one would it be?

last reply
77 replies
9.1k views
1 watcher
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
From One To Another...yet in limbo.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
That's easy: Luckiest Bastard. But I hope to add a second one soon.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

0 likes
At first blush, I'm inclined to say that at any given time, my latest is the one that I'd recommend. I just think I'm getting better with experience.

That said, out of the ones that I have up, His Secret, Her New Passion is a favorite and is the one that might give a 4 to if I was rating it as someone else's story (I don't feel that I've written a 5 yet).
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
This is a tough one for me. I think for a single story it would be Masturbating Slut Exposed, however, I just wrote a ten chapter novel (Fuck Doll) and loved each chapter. I was actually really shocked that NONE of them got a recommended read or editors pick. Of course, I don't have an editors pick on any of my stories. I do have two recommended reads so far.
Lurker
0 likes
I would recommend Devil and As I look in the mirror
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think the best one I've had posted at Lush was "Smile for the Camera."

I've had more page reads and more votes for others, but this one is my fav and I think the best written.
colin123
0 likes
"Multiple creampies" true story
0 likes
Wow. 2013 was only a year into me being on Lush. The story I recommended back then was like my 4th Lush story. So much more to choose from now, but I think The French Guest is the one I would recommend today. Got an RR at the time it came out and while getting it done was a struggle (see the Author's note and dedication on it), it came out so well. I re-read it just now and it is one of my rare stories that I can't see anything to change or correct .

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/seduction/-the-french-guest-.aspx
Lurker
0 likes
Still my favorite story was the first was I posted here....it has the fewest views as I was an unknown at that point, but I think it best reflects the style that I like to use and the emotion that I try to incorporate into my stories.

"Matchmaking from the Grave"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As it's the week of Memorial Day, please read In Flanders Fields. It's micro, will only take 2 minutes and will satisfy your obligation to really think about Memorial Day. I'm hesitent about self promotion but it has been reviewed kindly by some of the site's most gifted writers. And then I'll read your best story.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

It's far from my most popular story and probably not my best either. But I have always had a soft spot for this one. It is about a terminally ill young woman whose dying wish is to not die a virgin.

An Afternoon In The Hospice | Lush Stories

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I think my best story is “Call Me Kayla.” I enjoyed its storyline the most, I think.