Twitter Writing Challenge: 280 characters to turn people on

last reply
87 replies
9.6k views
2 watchers
4 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
With Twitter doubling their original 140 character limit to 280, it's time for a new challenge.

You now have EXACTLY 280 characters in which to turn people on.

The best entries will be posted on our Twitter account @lushstories with over 4,000 followers.

If your entry doesn't contain the exact number of characters, it will be ignored. This is a writing challenge after all

This character counting tool will help.

I'll make comments on the submissions if people need a few hints / guidance, on what constitutes a quality postable tweet.
Matriarch
0 likes
I'm wondering if this even a challenge anymore?
Charming as fuck
2 likes
Challenge accepted

The clamps dug sweetly into her hard nipples, the sharp teeth sending delicious tingles straight to her pussy. When his soft tongue flicked over her clit and he slid two fingers deep inside her, she moaned in ecstasy. Pleasure and pain mingled until they became indistinguishable.
Matriarch
0 likes
Tweetered!
English Rose
0 likes
Eying the gloriously slick and fat bulb, I licked my lips in anticipation. Panting as I savoured the glorious stretching and burning sensation, I gradually lowered myself onto it until my ring gripped the thickest part. One push then... pop. It was through and I was full. Heaven!
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/fetish/worship-my-bum.aspx
My new story has been awarded the Recommended Read. If you adore a needy bottom and fancy a short, but very naughty read...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I watched as she slowly bent forwards, her tiny loose skirt riding up over her pearlescent smooth buttocks. She knew I was watching as she parted those perfect globes to reveal her tight, twitching, puckered ring and glistening folds. I could clearly see she was just as wet as I!
WooHoo!!!! 27,000 views! Could I dare to hope for a famous story...

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/milf/the-runner.aspx
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Darling little Violetta was standing, trembling, as I gazed upon her freshly washed, scrubbed and tenderly massaged body; knowing full well that she was mine now and my lips would soon engulf each breast and lick her quivering labia hungrily with my mouth. Cougar knows best, yes?
Love Bug
0 likes
Water ran down my breasts, dripping from my aching nipples as I buried two fingers in my soft folds. I traced my swollen nub with enough pressure to send ripples of orgasm throughout my body. A hot shower is my favorite place to masturbate.
The Creep
0 likes
I close my eyes as my hands wandering from my breast down south between my legs. My fingers on a mission, seeking that needy botton. I can feel myself dripping wet from to much excitement. Circling my fingers around my clit, about to make my self cum.

"Ahem! Don't you dare cum."
Lurker
0 likes
Just as she was about to pull down his briefs, Lexi looked up at Falco and heard him say, "Go ahead. Suck my dick."

But while she does that, Lexi saw Tyla fingering herself while she was shooting the scene with a camcorder she got for a present until she joined them for some sex.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
She drove her groin downward, seeking to impale herself upon my rigidity. It was her favorite maneuver. Her luscious, lubricated, flushed, nearly gaping, aching funhole, quivering with adrenalin as she propelled her lithe torso, missed her target and stabbed her perineum instead.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Okay, so only masochists might get off on that one.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
It was while Roxy was having her pussy fucked by Jon that she looked at the apartment across the street and saw her old flame Chad playing with his dick while he watched her get it on with the guy she have been living with since last year before Roxy licked slowly on Jon's cheek.
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by Lilly
Water ran down my breasts, dripping from my aching nipples as I buried two fingers in my soft folds. I traced my swollen nub with enough pressure to send ripples of orgasm throughout my body. A hot shower is my favorite place to masturbate.

40 characters too few.
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by rune
I close my eyes as my hands wandering from my breast down south between my legs. My fingers on a mission, seeking that needy botton. I can feel myself dripping wet from to much excitement. Circling my fingers around my clit, about to make my self cum.

"Ahem! Don't you dare cum."

I've corrected the above, and made it fit 280 characters for you:

I close my eyes as my hands wander from my breasts down south between my legs. My fingers on a mission, seeking that needy button. I can feel myself dripping wet from too much excitement. Circling my fingers around my clit, about to make myself come.

"Ahem! Don't you dare come."
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by areyouagodatk440ohio
Just as she was about to pull down his briefs, Lexi looked up at Falco and heard him say, "Go ahead. Suck my dick."

But while she does that, Lexi saw Tyla fingering herself while she was shooting the scene with a camcorder she got for a present until she joined them for some sex.

A character too short, tense shift, and run-on sentence - I can't tweeter this one I'm afraid.
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
She drove her groin downward, seeking to impale herself upon my rigidity. It was her favorite maneuver. Her luscious, lubricated, flushed, nearly gaping, aching funhole, quivering with adrenalin as she propelled her lithe torso, missed her target and stabbed her perineum instead.

Matriarch
0 likes
It was while Roxy was having her pussy fucked by Jon that she looked at the apartment across the street and saw her old flame Chad playing with his dick while he watched her get it on with the guy she have been living with since last year before Roxy licked slowly on Jon's cheek.

I can't publish one long run-on sentence unfortunately.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Slowly I raised my wet face from between her thighs. Leaving a trail of kisses from her trimmed little bush to the hard nipples on her beautiful breasts, rising and falling with her breath. I slowly moved up her body until our mouths locked and she could taste herself on my lips.
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
Matriarch
0 likes
@patokl, you've been tweetled
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
"I want you," he whispers, pressing me against the wall. I hitch my skirt up while he takes out his hard cock, yanks my knickers off, and thrusts straight into me. A few brief jerks and grunts and he comes inside me. As we go back to the party I feel his cum run out down my legs.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

The Creep
0 likes
Quote by nicola

I've corrected the above, and made it fit 280 characters for you:

I close my eyes as my hands wander from my breasts down south between my legs. My fingers on a mission, seeking that needy button. I can feel myself dripping wet from too much excitement. Circling my fingers around my clit, about to make myself come.

"Ahem! Don't you dare come."

Thank you smile
Charming as fuck
0 likes
Suzy grinned around the cock stuffed in her mouth as she felt her skirt being lifted up to her waist. Fingers probed at her needy snatch while a tongue rimmed her virgin ass. She swooned in delight when a hard cock replaced fingers and she felt the cold squirt of lube on her ass.
0 likes
She rubbed hard, fingertips flying over moist folds and her needy, throbbing nub. Her body ached, stirred by images of hot, writhing flesh - cocks, clits, boobs, lips. Moaning, she parted her thighs and plunged her fingers into her depths. She thrust again, crying out with bliss.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Dropping her purse onto the floor, she bent over, knowing she was being watched. Her short dress rode up the back of her legs to expose her naked, smooth pussy to her surprised admirers. Staying in that position and looking at them over her shoulder she knew she had them aroused.

Click Pegasus4's Profile (lushstories.com) to see my profile.

Click Pegasus4's Stories (lushstories.com) to see a list of my stories.

Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
As the Smith family waited for the 3:15 train, a safety announcement came over the tannoy. "Please remain behind the yellow line on the platform or you may get sucked off." Jeff jumped forward and shouted, "I'm ready!" much to the amusement of his son and disapproval of his wife.
Lurker
0 likes
She plops me down on the sofa and pulls down my pants in order to suck my pecker before she gets on my lap and starts riding that cock until I lift her up and carry her into the bedroom where I would probe her butt and keep on doing anal until we allow ourselves to orgasm in bed.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
She plops me down on the sofa and pulls down my pants in order to suck my pecker before she gets on my lap and starts riding that cock until I lift her up and carry her into the bedroom where I would probe her butt and keep on doing anal until we allow ourselves to orgasm in bed.

Dude, Nicola is never going to tweet one of your posts if you don't punctuate them.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Liz

Dude, Nicola is never going to tweet one of your posts if you don't punctuate them.

Oh, well.

Thanks for reading the story, anyway.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Needing my inhaler. Gasping for air and his brutish member jams itself into my screaming ass, over and over. And I come, over and over. I can barely breathe. Where the fuck is my inhaler! I don't give a damn if I've got asthma. Got to have cock. Fuck yes! Choke my ass. Choke me.