69 - too distracting?

last reply
59 replies
7.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I noticed one of your ladies responded to another post saying that she always found 69 too distracting to orgasm. I've always found the same thing ... erotic for a while, but then one of us would move so we could focus on making the other cum. Do you ever orgasm during 69?
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
The idea of 69 is great, and it makes for a great aesthetic (try it in front of or under a mirror), but logistically, there's not much you can get out of it.

The positioning required for 69 isn't all that ideal for oral sex, plus in order to achieve orgasm, one partner will have to focus on the other, and there won't be much (if any) reciprocation.

With that being said, I've had orgasms from 69, but only when I basically stopped on my end of things while my partner focused on me.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dani
The idea of 69 is great, and it makes for a great aesthetic (try it in front of or under a mirror), but logistically, there's not much you can get out of it.

The positioning required for 69 isn't all that ideal for oral sex, plus in order to achieve orgasm, one partner will have to focus on the other, and there won't be much (if any) reciprocation.

With that being said, I've had orgasms from 69, but only when I basically stopped on my end of things while my partner focused on me.

I could not have said it better
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dani

I disagree but let's hear other gals' opinions!!
Lurker
0 likes
"Too distracting"? Interesting perspective. For me 69ing is a bit overwhelming, too much going on. I really prefer alternating pleasuring with my partner, rather than both of us having at it, since it allows me to express myself in response to what they are doing . A bit more focus, a bit more concentration, and really a LOT more intimacy. Also i thoroughly enjoy when the action switches, the transition, the messiness of it, the magic moment when i've been pleasured enough (for now at least) and now it's his turn to get my best. But 69 action is a good ice-breaker, so it has its place.

The Bee's Knees
0 likes
Quote by Dani

this. while visually appealing, i don't get much out of it until i either stop and enjoy or get carried away with what i'm doing. i MUCH rather do one or the other.

Say. Her. Name.

Wild at Heart
0 likes
69 only works when you start out with a couple of 9s... The positioning can get awkward when you got two 0s going at it.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by FITSWIMMER
I noticed one of your ladies responded to another post saying that she always found 69 too distracting to orgasm. I've always found the same thing ... erotic for a while, but then one of us would move so we could focus on making the other cum. Do you ever orgasm during 69?

Personally. I find 69 as the best way to achieve mutual orgasm.
My version of 69 is that i lay on my back with my head a bit hanging of the edge of the bed. My male partner climbs on top of me in 69. We use our oral and finger skills on pussy cock n ass to please each other. At one point i get so lost in pleasure that i stop working on his dick. This gives him an indication and he doubles his efforts on me. At the same time he starts thrusting his cock into my mouth to get his own pleasure.
We both usually cum together.
Those who find 69 distracting can adopt this method n see if it works.
Lurker
0 likes
I like 69, but it's just foreplay. Good warm-up to more serious lovemaking!
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by pink_pussy

My version of 69 is that i lay on my back with my head a bit hanging of the edge of the bed. My male partner climbs on top of me in 69. We use our oral and finger skills on pussy cock n ass to please each other. At one point i get so lost in pleasure that i stop working on his dick. This gives him an indication and he doubles his efforts on me. At the same time he starts thrusting his cock into my mouth to get his own pleasure.

LOL.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
I have had an orgasm while 69ing with my partner, although it is extremely distracting. But generally if I'm in a 69 position I'm not worried about the end result. I just love the feeling of both of us pleasing each other at the same time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by pink_pussy

this is the way i like it!
Classified
0 likes
Quote by pink_pussy

Not sure I follow?
Could you show me?
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
I love 69 - I come often while doing it and it makes for a fun and hot challenge to keep going at my husband's cock while getting off. And I like deepthroating in that position - he has a natural curve to his cock. It's like it was made to be taken that way.

So . . . yes for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love 69 too. I can't see how distracting it can be, there are times when you need to lift your head and breath while enjoying a sensation, but i also love when he lifts his head, tongue , fingers away to enjoy the sensations i gift to him. there is a rhythm two reach that ensures enjoyment is prolonged. I enjoy giving that enjoy meant and get just as much out of it as i receive sometimes. and receiving it is a wonderful experience. and usually in mutual agreement climax is reached together or one at a time. either way we usually lye beside each other after, catch our breath and enjoying the memories that are still racking out bodies.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Tranquil
I love 69 too. I can't see how distracting it can be, there are times when you need to lift your head and breath while enjoying a sensation, but i also love when he lifts his head, tongue , fingers away to enjoy the sensations i gift to him. there is a rhythm two reach that ensures enjoyment is prolonged. I enjoy giving that enjoy meant and get just as much out of it as i receive sometimes. and receiving it is a wonderful experience. and usually in mutual agreement climax is reached together or one at a time. either way we usually lye beside each other after, catch our breath and enjoying the memories that are still racking out bodies.

love your point of view!
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Depends on how I feel... I do enjoy them and feel that often the distraction of mutually using your mouths on each other prolongs the oral pleasure, however, I don't think I have ever had a mutual orgasm that way... at some stage one of you has to ease off to cum.

The only way I have ever had a mutual orgasm during 69 is to use my hand while he finishes me off with his mouth... cause I'm greedy like that
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Site administrator
0 likes
I agree its distracting ... its impossible to watch the telly at the same time and thus I dont participate in this position.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This may sound very convoluted, but I find it a turn on, not for me, but for my partner. Must guys I have been with get really turned on by 69. When they cum in my mouth, I cum.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I find 69 a big turn on and not distracting at all. Most of the time it leads to mutual simultaneous orgasms. Especially when it involves one of our swing group that we can play bare back with. I have an orgasm when I feel his cum hit the back of my throat.

Brandie
Lurker
0 likes
I am always on top and I always cum. The hard part for me is only if he cums in my mouth while I am cumming. I find that causes me to try split my focus.... one on my own orgasm and one on dealing with his cum. Challenging for me. But, usually I cum a lot more quickly than he does so it is much easier when we take turns.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Cyndy
I am always on top and I always cum. The hard part for me is only if he cums in my mouth while I am cumming. I find that causes me to try split my focus.... one on my own orgasm and one on dealing with his cum. Challenging for me. But, usually I cum a lot more quickly than he does so it is much easier when we take turns.

I guess this is what's happening to my gf now.. but when she feels my cum in her mouth, she just explode in her climax, is kind a trigger
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dani

Yeah, this exactly. Same with doing two men, it's a great dirty idea to service two men at once (felt really dirty! yum), but, I'd much rather focus on one "thing/man" at a time.
Classified
0 likes
Mmmmmmm......
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What's the rush? Take turnssmile
Lurker
0 likes
I actually enjoy it...I have had some of my best orgasms when he was deep in my throat, something about that drives me wild, he loves it too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not a distraction at all,when comfortable you can take your time enjoy yourself
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by GeorgiaGirl21
I like 69, but it's just foreplay. Good warm-up to more serious lovemaking!

totally agree I always considered it great foreplay. instead of taking turns we just go for mutual oral to turn each other on until we advance to other stuff. never considered getting off on it
Lurker
0 likes
my girlfriend finds it a mouthful
Lurker
0 likes
If, like me, you are a VERY tall woman you are likely to find 69s a bit of a physical impossibility unless you remove several inches of midriff or find an 8 foot tall partner.

Plus, if he's doing something very right my teeth are gritted...