Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do girls/women like the smell of male genitals?

last reply
41 replies
16.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just a question based on prior experience with getting naked under the covers..

a pretty common scenrio in that regard is my lady exclaiming ''oh fuck i love the smell of a hard sweaty cock''

apparently its quite the turn on...

Does a bit of a natural sweaty man odour drive you wild ladies?
Internet Sensation
0 likes
I prefer it without smell :P
A cock that smells of soap aint attractive either.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Yes, I love it. But I don't stop at sniffing dudes' genitals when I'm with them. I also went and bought the new fragrance by Prada, called "Cock'n'Balls".

Its sweet fungal aroma mixes perfectly with the smell of 3-day old sweat, traces of spermicide, and just the slightest hint of Chlamydia. It all wraps up into a wonderful bouquet of substandard male hygiene.

I strongly recommend it to all my fellow ladies!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
Yes, I love it. But I don't stop at sniffing dudes' genitals when I'm with them. I also went and bought the new fragrance by Prada, called "Cock'n'Balls".

Its sweet fungal aroma mixes perfectly with the smell of 3-day old sweat, traces of spermicide, and just the slightest hint of Chlamydia. It all wraps up into a wonderful bouquet of substandard male hygiene.

I got a bottle of that for Christmas from a secret Santa... did you send it to me????

Sarcasm is my favorite weapon and you wield it perfectly!

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadyX

You made me spit my coffee out.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
This topic reminded me of something that I would like to share. smile

I don't expect any ladies on lush to admit that they like the smell of penis... But I had a girlfriend in college who, after a few months of dating, liked smelling my penis for like 10-15 minutes after I got out of the shower. The first time was strange and she even looked up a few times with a half smile and asked if what she was doing was weird. I didn't think much of it at the time but this thread reminded me of that. She was normal about everything else exept that. She would smell my head and pillow a lot too. That seemed weirder...
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

I don't expect any ladies on lush to admit that they like the smell of penis... But I had a girlfriend in college who, after a few months of dating, liked smelling my penis for like 10-15 minutes after I got out of the shower. The first time was strange and she even looked up a few times with a half smile and asked if what she was doing was weird. I didn't think much of it at the time but this thread reminded me of that. She was normal about everything else exept that. She would smell my head and pillow a lot too. That seemed weirder...

...and that's how I met your mother, kids.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

And by head I mean my actual head.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can deal with a 3-day-old smell of his junk. Afterwards, take a bath and a shower.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadyX

Oh Miss X, that really made my day.. thank you so so much

And the answer to this question is NO!

Ice cream + Candy = Yummy
Lurker
0 likes
I like the taste better...and I adore how silky your men's cocks are I like brushing a hard cock against my cheeks the skin there is so soft ( I hope other women love how smooth cocks are; otherwise I've just discovered a new fetish)

I do love the smell of a man sweaty body, almost salty; going back to the original question for me no I can't smell any thing down on a mans cock.

For me it's all about how is feels and the touch instead and the taste.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HoneyBee000
I like the taste better...and I adore how silky your men's cocks are I like brushing a hard cock against my cheeks the skin there is so soft ( I hope other women love how smooth cocks are; otherwise I've just discovered a new fetish)

I do love the smell of a man sweaty body, almost salty; going back to the original question for me no I can't smell any thing down on a mans cock.

Yep this. I totally know what you mean about the 'silkyness', the taste and feel is way more of a turn on.

A little bit of sweat is a turn on, as long as its 'new' sweat and not yesterdays unwashed sweat
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Keep it clean please.

Dirty sweat, noticeable smell, skidmarks or anything funky is not a turn on.

Remember, boys... soap and toilet paper are your friends.

Clean sweat (like maybe you both got out of the shower and then fucked on the bathroom counter amidst all the steam) or general sex sweat is great.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If it was sweaty because he just finished working out then OK, But if it really smelled sweaty and dirty then NO. The stale,musty smell of a man(or woman) is not a turn on. And I also dont like when a man or woman usesd cologne/perfume on the ther genital region either. Its like they are trying to hide something, LOL! Just a normal shower will do nicely.

Like Dancing Doll said, soap (and deodorant) is your friend!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
Quote by HoneyBee000

Yep this. I totally know what you mean about the 'silkyness', the taste and feel is way more of a turn on.

A little bit of sweat is a turn on, as long as its 'new' sweat and not yesterdays unwashed sweat

Unwashed sweat no-way!!!!

'Hey baby, I just mowed the lawn...!'

Well cum and fuck me!'

Sweaty... Yes I love that sweat!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Keep it clean please.

Dirty sweat, noticeable smell, skidmarks or anything funky is not a turn on.

Remember, boys... soap and toilet paper are your friends.

Clean sweat (like maybe you both got out of the shower and then fucked on the bathroom counter amidst all the steam) or general sex sweat is great.

Need I say more... CLEAN SWEAT = great sex!
Lurker
0 likes
Ew! Wash yourself, guys! If you are sweaty then shower. If you are hot then maybe I will shower with you but no I do not want to smell you dirty or get a wiff of your dick cheese!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer no aroma at all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HoneyBee000
Quote by MMonroe
Quote by HoneyBee000

Unwashed sweat no-way!!!!

'Hey baby, I just mowed the lawn...!'

Well cum and fuck me!'

Sweaty... Yes I love that sweat!

I do all my own yard work! Just letting you know. lmao

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Fresh sweat on a woman is awesome I think, like the "straight out of the gym" kind and if ur partner has good hygene to begin with, I don't think any excessive B.O. Would be a problem. Straight out of the sauna happens to be a personal fantasy of mine...
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by caiman385
Straight out of the sauna happens to be a personal fantasy of mine...

I HIGHLY recommend that! Very fantasy-worthy.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
Quote by caiman385
Straight out of the sauna happens to be a personal fantasy of mine...

I HIGHLY recommend that! Very fantasy-worthy.

oooo definitely I second that one
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
fresh sweat is awesome... he just finished working out, muscles still pumped, skin still glistening

yummm my favorite time for a bj and then jump on him and go for a ride
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LadyX

Its sweet fungal aroma mixes perfectly with the smell of 3-day old sweat, traces of spermicide, and just the slightest hint of Chlamydia.

Traces of spermicide? So could it be used as a birth-control aid? What if the girl gets pregnant could she report the company? Just curious baby, al that stuff is too technical for me.

Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by javier
Quote by LadyX

Its sweet fungal aroma mixes perfectly with the smell of 3-day old sweat, traces of spermicide, and just the slightest hint of Chlamydia.

Traces of spermicide? So could it be used as a birth-control aid? What if the girl gets pregnant could she report the company? Just curious baby, al that stuff is too technical for me.

Don't worry about the details, Soldado. You just concentrate on defending the citizenry of Spain, and I'll let you know what's required for birth-control. As great a fragrance as it is though, I'd never depend on "Cock'n'Balls" to keep me from getting fertilized.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Let's Make A Deal-You Keep It Clean and I'll Keep It Happy : )
Torture the data long enough and they will confess to anything.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by myself
Let's Make A Deal-You Keep It Clean and I'll Keep It Happy : )

Nicely put!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For some strange reason, I thought it was Javier who started this topic.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by SweetPenny

It is Javier-like in its delightful quirkiness, isn't it.

There is only one original though, so this guy will have to just be flattered by the comparison. On the other hand, I doubt Javier has flame tattoos leading down to his flopper, so he's got that going for him.

Lose the tighty-whiteys, player! Let's see those flames roll! (within site guidelines of course)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
Quote by SweetPenny

It is Javier-like in its delightful quirkiness, isn't it.

There is only one original though, so this guy will have to just be flattered by the comparison. On the other hand, I doubt Javier has flame tattoos leading down to his flopper, so he's got that going for him.

Lose the tighty-whiteys, player! Let's see those flames roll! (within site guidelines of course)

I dont know who Javier is actually, but, i guess it's nice to be held in such high esteem?... silly

Just an honest question actually...all you so called 'ladies' arent as lady-like as you seem...You all like a big fat cock to play with..and all that goes with it..including the natural musky cock odour...

i know that as a man, i definately LOVE the smell of a womens pussy when i pull off her underwear under the covers...its certainly intoxicating and adds to the overall experience...

Lose the tighty whiteys???:P nah, only if you ask reaaalllly nicely biggrin