eating ass

last reply
24 replies
3.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hi im 22 and i have a question me and my gf have been together for about 4 years now and im a crazy sex type of person i love to do new things, shes more reserved but shes been coming out of her shell lately. One time we got drunk and i honestly dont remember doing it but once sober she mentioned i asked her to finger my asshole and to lick it, so me being young i was like why would i ask for that? she mentioned i liked it, but i dont honestly dont remember how can i try and get her to do it again so i can feel what that feels like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Scrub well. If she did it once, she'll probably do it again.
Maybe invest in these... they don't seem to be expensive.

On a more serious note... Try asking her.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TheDevilsWeakness

Day = ruined.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LittleBambi

Day = ruined.

The alternative is this...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by angelr21
Hi im 22 and i have a question me and my gf have been together for about 4 years now and im a crazy sex type of person i love to do new things, shes more reserved but shes been coming out of her shell lately. One time we got drunk and i honestly dont remember doing it but once sober she mentioned i asked her to finger my asshole and to lick it, so me being young i was like why would i ask for that? she mentioned i liked it, but i dont honestly dont remember how can i try and get her to do it again so i can feel what that feels like

Did she like doing it? Doesnt sound like she was grossed out based on the fact she did it once and didnt rip you a new one for asking her to do it.

So how can you get her to do it again? Well here is a novel idea. ASK HER!!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
thats the tought part on my end i feel like im a crazed sex person and the fact that shes more reserved makes me feel dirty it could just be me
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I've do it and she live it beg me not to stop
Lurker
0 likes
I think the most important thing is that you are both completely honest with each other about what you like and what you would like to try. Both my wife and I are very kinky but were embarrassed to share these things with each other for fear of freaking the other out. It turned out that it's a big turn on for both of us when we share our really freaky desires and draws us closer. We are both willing to at least *try* anything if it would please the other, so you might say we are 'trysexual'

We love each other very much and have learned to not hold back. Hope that helps.

Lurker
0 likes
The most important thing in any relationship is being open and honest. I wouldn't mind at all if my husband did this to me. I remember the first time my husband and I had anal. I was really nervous and scared it would hurt. My husband reassured me that I would be okay, he then massaged me from head to toe and that got me to the point where I was ready to do it. When it happened I was in total shock and awe that it could feel as good as it did. I remember cumming really hard. No lie, I would let my husband do it again. I loved feeling him fill my ass with cum. ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As others have already metioned, ask her. It couldn't hurt. She is the one that brought it up to you otherwise you wouldn't have known right? so obviously there was some sort of turn on there. She might be to shy to do it by herself, but would if you asked again. IMHO..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If after 4 years together you still have difficulty communicating about sex you might want to step it up a bit.. what you are asking about is pretty tame stuff compared to other possibilities.. be open and non-judgmental.. just remember.. 'no' means 'no'...
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Just outta curiosity is it normal for a lot of guys to like that feeling
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have to agree with the other posts. I wanted similar from my girl friend but didn't know how to ask. Then I did we tried it and I really like eating her ass and she enjoys the attention. Like previous posts said if she did it once and then brought it up in conversation later you're probably not going to get turned down.
Story Verifier
0 likes
Providing everything is squeaky-clean, rimming my girl is one of my favorite activities (and often a precursor to her asking me to put something else there as well). At least half the girls I end up rimming end up returning the favor. So my advice would be to take a nice, hot, soapy shower together and use it as foreplay and rim her, I'd be willing to bet she reciprocates without further asking! If she rims you while masturbating you with her hand (or giving you head while she uses a finger there in your ass, you'll come harder and longer than ever!
Lurker
0 likes
I've found it to be a very sensual act...
and certainly never had a woman complain when receiving.

I'd suggest begin by reciprocating...
have her lie on her belly with a pillow under her hips...
and begin exploring her lips and clit with your tongue and breath...
teasing her folds...
bring your fingers gently into play...
and brush her sensitive anal lips with your nose tip...
then slowly kiss and lick your way up...
make her cum using your fingers as you lick and tease her there...

after she's cum 3 times or so...
I suspect you'd find it easier to discuss the topic.

:P
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love it, both giving and receiving, it is obviously very intimate and you must ensure you are clean, but to me it is so intense and can bring me to orgasm on its own. I often perform this on my gf, she loves it and has become a part of our love making, and I love her for it
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TheDevilsWeakness
Scrub well. If she did it once, she'll probably do it again.
Maybe invest in these... they don't seem to be expensive.

On a more serious note... Try asking her.

My guy does not shave his back area so my teeth got flossed to. Ill never do that again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by NatureLover
Love it, both giving and receiving, it is obviously very intimate and you must ensure you are clean, but to me it is so intense and can bring me to orgasm on its own. I often perform this on my gf, she loves it and has become a part of our love making, and I love her for it

My Allstate agent said there is no coverage offered for such an incidence.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wrote a story featuring this if anyone would like to peruse it.
Classified
0 likes
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Classified
0 likes

Walt Disney
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Since I am a devout ass-lover, my tongue is always so delighted with my gals' cute ass crack and the alluring ass-mouth..also enjoy receiving the same treatment from her..
Classified
0 likes

Walt Disney