Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Girls who also like girls, how old were you the first time you were with another girl?

last reply
89 replies
15.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Though I had been curious all through high school, it wasn't until I got to college that I first went to bed with another girl. I was a Freshman at the University of Texas-Austin at the time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by EwaBeachSlut

Come on Nicola get off Nikki's case. If she says did not intend to break a rule she no knowledge of, then that is the something that you can take to the bank.

At least that is what I hear from everyone who really knows her.

Leilani

Thanks for defending me but really there was nothing to defend, LOL!!

Nicola never got on my case about this. I was pretty new to Lush back then. Someone pointed out that I violated a Lush rule regarding age so I changed my post in order to adhere to the rules. I also apologized to Nicola and she graciously said there was no harm done. End of story!!

But I do appreciate you sticking up for me!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was *edited by moderator*. I am well above the legal age now and I enjoy the best of both worlds. That dare to kiss another girl began a way of life that I have never regretted.
I now have two other very intimate female friends and three guys that maintain the interest in bi sexuallity.
Lurker
0 likes
I was 17 in was with my best friend who was also 17 we were just experimenting on our sexuality. We kissed and I liked it and it when one to be more than just a little innocent kiss too that lead to us making love in which I have to tell you that it felt wonderful. It was the best we became closer after that and still are to this day.
Lurker
0 likes
I was 16 when I had a girlfriend but we kissed only. 18 at college before more
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was 21 at the time. She was one of my sorority sisters, and this happened right after I had graduated from college. I have fond memories of our first time together, as it was her first time sharing a sexual experience with another woman as well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can't say the actual age when I first had sex with a girl.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
21...believe it or not, lost my virginity in a 3some...first time with both a man and a woman.
~*~*~* Only the one that hurts you can make you feel better ~*~*~*
~*~*~* Only the one that inflicts pain can take it away~*~*~*

Check out my latest story: Drawn to Addy - Part 2
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
First year of uni so i was 18/19
Lurker
0 likes
I was 16 but nothing happened sexually until I was 18. (:

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was *censored by someone who has actually read the TOS and forum rules and abides by them so that no one gets funny ideas about shutting down our site*, don't judge me to harshly, we all develop in different ways
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by tasha4girls
I was *censored by someone who has actually read the TOS and forum rules and abides by them so that no one gets funny ideas about shutting down our site*, don't judge me to harshly, we all develop in different ways

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
well.. it was *edited* who is just 1 yr younger than me ..

*censored* did you not bother to read the post just up there? *points upwards* ok, that's it, locking this thread, since people can't be bothered to show any respect for some simple rules.

sprite, resident fairy bitch from hell.