Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever masturbated when you weren’t horny?

last reply
61 replies
7.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have you ever rubbed on out simply because you knew how good the orgasm was going to feel, even though you weren't particularly aroused beforehand?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No. Because it seems like I'm always horney!

Seriously???
It seems like a dumb question but then I thought about it...
There are times when I am not particularly horney but frustrated or stressed and I start making myself feel good.
I know when I really cum, I get relaxed and can move on...

Kisses!

Steph
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, often. I masterbate every night before I fall to sleep. Half those times I am not horny but I know how I am going to feel when I finish. Sure I do get aroused once I start playing but I don't think that its important to be horny first to masterbate. Its the same as eating ice cream. You don't have to be hungry to appreciate a good chocolate fudge sundae.
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
Yes. It's relaxing. Sometimes, in the middle of the night, I'll be wide awake in bed and a sure way to get back to sleep is to make myself come. Works every time. :-)
Head Nurse
0 likes
When I need to go to sleep
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I have,I sometimes masturbate in the shower.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Huehue, yes, I have, a lot of times. XD When I'm bored amd home alone, with nothing to do, I flip open the shower and spray water with high pressure directly on my clit to get off, it's a wonderful feeling. ◑__◐
Hiya, looking for friends on here, hope to make your acquaintance. (#^.^#)
Lurker
0 likes
Sometimes... if I'm bored with nothing to do or if can't sleep...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sure, when I can't fall asleep it helps a lot.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Yep. For tons of reasons. Boredom, trouble sleeping, stress, etc.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by 1Zratedgal
No. Because it seems like I'm always horney!

Seriously???
It seems like a dumb question but then I thought about it...
There are times when I am not particularly horney but frustrated or stressed and I start making myself feel good.
I know when I really cum, I get relaxed and can move on...

Kisses!

Steph

I felt the same way about the question at first. I do have to admit that I am not always horny beforehand and it is in fact a wonderful sleep aid.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I have to help me go to sleep.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes sometimes when I'm bored my hand just seems to slip between my legs.
0 likes
Yes, sure... I have done this when bored, I have done this when stressed, to relax, when I can't sleep, when i am all alone, and I have done it just for the heck of it! lol >///<
Lurker
0 likes
Sure, as other women have said, it helps me fall asleep. Plus, if I'm just bored my fingers will often find their way into my panties.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, sometimes I masturbate when I need to relax I find it help.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sure a great cure for boredom!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Oh yes, Like most have said it really does help you to fall asleep. When I'm stressed or bored It helps me relax and pass time. Nice way to go actually ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely,,,and it usually has great rewards,,,,,
Lurker
0 likes
Whats the point? Maybe I don't understand the question
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, but I am horny very often. My sex drive is very strong, probably too strong at times.
Lurker
0 likes
yes. i like to rub one out before bedtime. it helps me sleep better
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have, just to pass the time
0 likes
I don't usually do it to pass the time. Maybe occasionally. It's more typical if I just haven't had an orgasm in a while and I think my body could use one.
Recommended Reads by TheScheherezadeFeint:
Undeniable - Erotic Poem
Disappearing Act - Love Poem
Synthetic Hours - Fantasy/Sci-fi - Eighth Place, 'Some Like It Hot' competition, January 2015
Night Work - Erotic Poem
Eating Breakfast In Glass Slippers - Straight Sex - Fifth Place, 'The Morning After The Night Before' competition, November 2014
Miracle of Night - Love Poem
The Brightest Black You've Ever Seen - Love Story - Ninth place, 'Toy With Me' competition, September 2014
Scream Fire - Erotic Poem - Audio read by MadameMolly
At First Sight (He) - Quickie Sex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i'll do it because i can't sleep or if im bored...or if i'm nicotine deprived and i'm too lazy to go get smokes.
She's a saint with the lips of a sinner.
- r.m. drake
Chuckanator
0 likes
Once I had to produce seamen for a fertility test. Gave me a cup and sent me to the restroom. Not as easy as it sounds. Especially when you know they are all waiting for you to produce. Had to have the wife come in and help. Bent her over the sink, pulled down her shorts, fucked her and then came in cup.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Yes, often to relax and try to sleep afterwards. Sometimes if I'm bored, I will also. I'm pretty sure women are a lot like men when it comes to this.