How old is too old?

last reply
10 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
If a man is a virgin and has had very limited encounters with women, how old is too old to be a virgin before its just automatically weird and creepy?

I’m asking for myself.

I’ve had conversations that were looking to go one way, until that topic came up. I refuse to lie, and the truth always derails everything. And now I live in the country where the odds are even lower of anything ever happening.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
18, you should have gotten laid by 18.

You look like you might be approaching 30... Do not tell women you are a virgin. I mean I would be weirded out if a woman approaching 30 told me she was a virgin and I would have second thoughts. It is much weirder the other way around. They probably think you'll get obsessed and fall in love after one night and that is terrifying to people.
Nerdzilla
0 likes
I have known guys who were twenty-one, but not past that unless it was for religious reasons. I don't know exactly how I'd feel if an older adult man told me he was a virgin, but I assume I'd be surprised and would probably immediately want to know if it was for religious reasons. The bottom line is, you have to get more confident. You can sell just about anything to probably most people with a bit of confidence and humor (a bit.. A BIT .. of self deprecating humor can really lighten the mood and make people feel comfortable). That said, you never know about anyone's kinks. I've always wondered what it would be like to take someone's V-card, lol. I'm sure I'm not the only one. smile
0 likes
Well, virginity is for you to give to whom ever you like when you want to but have you made an effort for that to take place? I don't know any virgin's or I would choose to be nosey and ask them questions. Religion definitely comes to mind unless you've psyched yourself out w/ having intercourse?

Maybe you'll be some chicks golden ticket. Anything and everything is a kink in today's society.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I'm doing my best to reduce the number of virgins in the world! Over age 20? Better consider becoming a monk.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not sure there is one magic number for all guys. I think most should have lost their virginity by the time they are 20, but I can see a few going a couple, maybe as many as 3 years longer. After that I think there is something kind of creepy going on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
18, you should have gotten laid by 18.

You look like you might be approaching 30... Do not tell women you are a virgin. I mean I would be weirded out if a woman approaching 30 told me she was a virgin and I would have second thoughts. It is much weirder the other way around. They probably think you'll get obsessed and fall in love after one night and that is terrifying to people.

I kind of agree. But I think he is in a catch 22 situation. If he doesn't let on the when it comes to the crunch he will get found out . I can still remember my first time which was when I was just under 18 and how clumsy and nervous I was . I think there is also a shock /surprise element of seeing a mature lady naked for the first time which adds to the overwhelming situation . Its far different than looking at pictures or naked women on a screen .

If I was in his shoes I would be tempted to get some paid sex , just to get some experience rather than mess up with someone he really likes later.
Lurker
0 likes
I knew a guy (his name shall remain a secret) who was still a virgin at age 41. A nicer person you couldn't imagine or wish to meet, he'd spent most of his life becoming a Professor of Medicine -don't know which branch of medicine.

Because he appealed to my softer nature I offered myself and my body in a bid to help him lose his virginity - even though I wasn't attracted to him. I'm still waiting for him to take up my offer - 3 years later.
Convict
0 likes
You’re overthinking this. There isn’t a number that’s too old. You don’t have to tell anyone you’re a virgin but if you do, and it’s a game changer for them then consider yourself lucky they left. It will happen at the right time with the right person. Just get out there and meet people but don’t look at every person as if they might be your first lover. Relax.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Canuck2
I’m asking for myself.

You received some pretty good advice here, 4 years ago, when you posed a similar question. Did you try to follow any of that wisdom offered, back then?

Shelve the video consoles and games. You look at them one way, but they are a big part of what's keeping your dick dry and in your pants.

You need to become casually/comfortably verbal when around women and living in virtual reality playing games is turning you into a unsociable hermit - and no woman will want to share any interesting part of herself with that kind of creature.

Quit sabotaging yourself socially. When you receive unbiased advice, consider it - don't just shirk it off.

This sexual thing between a man and a woman isn't as difficult as you are making it out to be.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When you think you can’t control it more. You feel it, you do it
Nafisa