Is cybersex cheating

last reply
13 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Ladies would you consider cybersex cheating? For instance if your man was having cyber with someone online, how would yo
u feel about it?
Lurker
0 likes
Yep i would consider that cheating.

Ask yourself this, would YOU feel bad if you found your partner doing it?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I don't think it is. Its not passionate to me, its not touching so i don't think its cheating. However, i can see why others think it is. Depends on your relationship with your partner really.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
Yep i would consider that cheating.

Ask yourself this, would YOU feel bad if you found your partner doing it?

i've got to agree with what she said
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by scarlettlopez
I don't think it is. Its not passionate to me, its not touching so i don't think its cheating. However, i can see why others think it is. Depends on your relationship with your partner really.

I agree, there's no touching. It depends on the relationship with your partner and knowing the limits. It's like seeing someone in the streets or anywhere in public and have sexual thoughts, or like having a celebrity list you want to do it with but not really do it with in real.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It depends on the relationship rules you have.. but to me it would be..the way i see it is... if you are happy with the person you are with, why would you do that in the first place????, and if you're not happy with the person you're with, why the hell are you with them??

Ice cream + Candy = Yummy
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by hollyc
Quote by scarlettlopez

I agree, there's no touching. It depends on the relationship with your partner and knowing the limits. It's like seeing someone in the streets or anywhere in public and have sexual thoughts, or like having a celebrity list you want to do it with but not really do it with in real.

can you describe "Touching". You mean, if there isn't physical contact, it isn't cheating. If cyber lead you heart contact, it is more dangerous than physical contact.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by icecreamcandy
It depends on the relationship rules you have.. but to me it would be..the way i see it is... if you are happy with the person you are with, why would you do that in the first place????, and if you're not happy with the person you're with, why the hell are you with them??

Im really not sure if it is or isnt. I guess if you have regular cyber partner, you could consider it cheating. But I ask you this, Is fantasizing during masturbation cheating? To me it is not. Isnt cyber sort of the same thing? This is a tough one.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by hollyc
Quote by scarlettlopez

What!! Are you kidding me? jk hehehehe. I agree. I guess we're weird like that Hal. love you babe. ;)
Lurker
0 likes
i dont think its cheating its not physical or really emotional its just sex but if u get like attched emotionally then its cheating
Lurker
0 likes
yes, and its easy to get attached to some one new, then u lose the one u did love.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yeah ive talked myself into the idea its not cheating as my sex life has improved a lot and hes not complaining about it....
Lurker
0 likes
Cybersex is not cheating for us, we do it together.. we are partners in crime, hahah
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
IF... I feel I have to hide it from my partner... its cheating
IF... it takes away from "us" time... its cheating
IF... its for fun and everyone involved knows its for fun and NOT serious...
Then by all means... I consider it a relaxation technique