men in your panties?

last reply
17 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hey im 26 years old and have this smoking hot milf shes 40 years old and what i love about her is her kinky side. I tell her anything i wanna try and shes down for it. last night i wore her panties while i went to the store and it felt amazing and it turn her on to the max. she wants me to wear more of her sexy panties. How would you react if your boy toy or man was throwing your panties on?
Lurker
0 likes
I would be seriously freaked out and hope he had made some kind of ridiculous mistake....but hey, each to their own, and if that turns you on....good for you! smile
Lurker
0 likes
She likes it. You like it. What's the issue?
Lurker
0 likes
If I like the man enough I love it when he's in my panties,

Ideally just his hand and when I'm wearing them!!!

But if your partner likes you wearing hers I can't see any issue.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
With the price I pay for my panties... get your own.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dannyboy855
hey im 26 years old and have this smoking hot milf shes 40 years old and what i love about her is her kinky side. I tell her anything i wanna try and shes down for it. last night i wore her panties while i went to the store and it felt amazing and it turn her on to the max. she wants me to wear more of her sexy panties. How would you react if your boy toy or man was throwing your panties on?

Less than pleased.
Lurker
0 likes
Too weird for me.
Lurker
0 likes
He better not put them all out of shape with his willy bits....

Seriously, not my cup of tea... But hey, whatever works for you - I'd be pissed if my expensive lingerie got damaged by his big hairy ass...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
While I dont find it to be a turn on, if a guy wanted to wear my panties I wouldnt care. But I would expect him to buy me some new ones as they would probably get all stretched out, Hope he likes Thongs!! LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What do you mean Nikki?

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Doubt he could get into my thongs, but if he could, his voice would change for sure, LOL!!
The Linebacker
0 likes
Once in college my girlfriend (now my wife) talked me into wearing her panties under my pants to class for the day. the trade off was that she'd wear my boxers. Some trade? There is no room in those thongs for testicles and the back of that thong rode up my ass (very uncomfortable.) And while in class I had a horrid thought: What if I got hit by one of those campus buses and ended up in the hospital. You know your parents are the ones listed as who to notify in an emergency. I could just see some crotchety nurse saying to my mom, while holding up those thong panties, "He was wearing these!"
So needless to say after Jennifer and I traded our undies back (and had sex of course!), I told her that was the last time I was ever going to wear her undies, at least as underwear. They did make a nice hat for intramural flag football. Yes we did! We wore panties on our heads while we stomped the shit out of another fraternity in flag football. I mean, it was college! AND...the panty donors had promised us a reward if we won by a lot!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Been there done that and yep it's HOT! I don't get why most women freak out or are turned off by this? Now you're not wearing my strap on but panties no problem there!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To each their own. You are a lucky man IMHO. Not because you're wearing her knickers, because the two of you have mutual interests.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
thanks for your reply everyone it was fun reading them. I just wanted to see where some ladies stand with all this. i think its a huge turn on but its not something ill do to often just when the occasion aroused
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There could be reasons; like the old cartoon (wish I could draw it here)

Linus says: "Charlie Brown, why do you want to get in Lucy's pants?"
Charlie says" "Cause I s**t in mine"
Gramps

The quiet and always horny old guy in Sunny Florida USA
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Some women like it. If she wants me to wear her panties and it turns her on, I say go for it.