Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What's the most amount of loads of cum you have taken in one night? Please explain!!!!

last reply
22 replies
13.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Ladies, how many loads of cum have you taken in one night, it can either by mouth or any other way, lets see who has taken the most! Please explain!!!!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
once, i took 3 loads to the dump - this was before i bought my pickup, obviously - now i can haul a lot more and can usually get it all with one load.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by sprite
once, i took 3 loads to the dump - this was before i bought my pickup, obviously - now i can haul a lot more and can usually get it all with one load.

This reminds me, once I took eight loads of bottles and cans to the recycling place. It was the four people's worth of bottles and cans over a year span. We walked away with $133, we did lobster and clams. Yum!
Lurker
0 likes
I took 10 loads one time. 10 hot wet loads were then able to fit into just three of those mega load dyers.

That's what I get for letting the washer break down. It even cost me a pretty penny - $25.00 . . . but it was done in less than 4 hours so I guess it was worth it.
Lurker
0 likes
I took seven in one night. It was a hell of a party...smile
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
I took 4 loads to the laundry mat once. I never would have guessed I had so much clothing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Metilda
I took 10 loads one time. 10 hot wet loads were then able to fit into just three of those mega load dyers.

That's what I get for letting the washer break down. It even cost me a pretty penny - $25.00 . . . but it was done in less than 4 hours so I guess it was worth it.

Priceless response
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by sexy_fireman4106
Ladies, how many loads of cum have you taken in one night, it can either by mouth or any other way, lets see who has taken the most! Please explain!!!!

oh, yeah, NOW you fill in the box - for the record, this was blank until just now. silly

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Shamus

This gal looks like stephen king. Just sayin.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In college 1 week end I was gang bang 28 time so in 1 nite may 10 at the same time my belly was full and my ass was sore all week!!! What a great time I had
Lurker
0 likes
Face ---> Palm.

Is that what ask the gals is for?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wow. Ladies. I am impressed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've done four in one night, but it was only with one guy, so I think that's pretty good!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Shamus
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sexy_fireman4106

I'm thinking eight, but there were a few times I may have lost count. several does that.
Lurker
0 likes
i've done gangbangs, so idk at least 7 or 8
Lurker
0 likes
6 in one night and day but with the same guy. It was amazing!
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
I used to work in a sperm bank, so I've taken more than a hundred loads in one session. Every one was from a different cock.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Metilda

Oh metilda that is such a great answer to a dumb ass question. Who really cares about the answer the questioner was asking.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's hard to say how many when you've been gang banged.
Lurker
0 likes
in one night....5
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
6 from 3 different guy's in one day for me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
One night, in college, my room mate and I sucked off around 15 guys between the two of us