Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What's Your Favorite Position for Anal Sex?

last reply
50 replies
6.6k views
0 watchers
8 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I know, I know, it sounds like a pretty personal question but this is a sex site and I guess it's not the first personal question asked around here.

Which position can make you orgasm the most intensely? And if you only tolerate it, what position do u prefer. What position would you recommend for a lady for her first time?
Lurker
0 likes
Reverse Cowgirl. That is the most comfortable and I am in control smile
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
I like when he positions his dick in my ass during anal.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
on my hands and knees
Lurker
1 like
Any position that allows Him full control on depth, speed and power and doesn't allow me any control at all.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
With one guy, doggie style. With two, lying on my back on top of the guy in my ass with the other guy in my pussy missionary style.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer any position that I am in control. However I think I like just about any position.

For your first time lady control may take some of the fear out for her. She can impale herself as shallow or as deeply as she wishes. Also she can go as fast or as slow as she needs.

My first time was so long ago that I do not remember the first time. But I know I could not live without Anal.

0 likes
Doggie and reverse cowgirl. Or Bend over a desk or table
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
definitely doggie. definitely
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Any as long as I'm in control
Lurker
0 likes
Still a work in progress. Haven't settled on any particular position. Sometimes no position works well. Tried standing leaning over the counter for the first time and it didn't work that well. Will try it again and see! Always open for ideas and new methods.
Lurker
0 likes
i like on my side spoon style best to start with then move to being ontop.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
doggy, but with my knees up to my chest and spread far apart... sort of like a frog with arthrithis i guess. It allows him to get really deep inside of me
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
That's great to hear Anal sex is alive and well even though it's gone pretty extinct for me. I miss the once in a while days when I was single and I'd hook up with a bonus and she'd say "put it in my ass". I still get a hard on just thinkin about it. I started spoon style on our sides then finished with her face down with a pillow and my hand under her pussy. If I ever get it again I'd like to try reverse or traditional cowgirl, or bent over a desk sounds great; or doggie style, oh darn, they all sound good

Do you still need your clitoris rubbed or fingered to cum or is the anal penetration enough?

"doggy, but with my knees up to my chest and spread far apart... sort of like a frog with arthrithis i guess. It allows him to get really deep inside of me"

Dang, u go girl, if you can take it like that, I'd be thrilled to give it to ya
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
Sitting on a chair watching someone else do it. smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by LadyWriter

LOL, I guess it's not everybody!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On my back with legs spread apart,also love doggy style.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely Reverse Cowgirl for me smile
Lurker
0 likes
My favorite position for anal sex is me on my knees and him behind me, holding my hips while my hands and arms reach back and hold his head.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
somewhere a long way away from it
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by LadyWriter

damn right
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
on my belly getting my pussy fucked first and he surprise me when he put his cock in my ass. My ass is lube and ready, just do not know when he will stop fucking my pussy and pop his cock in my tight ass .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
on my back if just me and one person, cowgirl if getting d/p..,,
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by SingleBrunetteVri91
My favorite position for anal sex is me on my knees and him behind me, holding my hips while my hands and arms reach back and hold his head.

Hmmm, I was trying to get a picture of this in my mind. Seems like it might be uncomfortable. Which head do you hold (: ?
Lurker
0 likes
Haven't had anal...yet.
Just checking out this topic for ideas for when it does happen.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
on my back with my legs spread wide or me on top facing him while i ride him and him playing with my nipples gently
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like him face down - hits his prostate good and I cum hard on my two way strap on hearing his moans.
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On my hands and knees or on my knees with my head down on the bed... Or laying on top of the first guy, while #2 spreads my cheeks!
Lurker
0 likes
Straddle the toy (or whatever, depends on what you are into), as its more comfortable. Cowgirl or Reverse Cowgirl.
Daddy's baby girl
0 likes
Side by side. Spooning. I believe I have the best control that way.
Nice, easy, and slow to start, then as wild as I want when I get warmed up.