Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Road Slut

"Slut is taken on a short road trip, played with, displayed and given a new collar."

10
4 Comments 4
15.8k Views 15.8k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Picture my slut: she is a tiny woman, with red hair and green eyes. She wouldn’t probably call them green. She’d have some other fancier name for them. I would just call them beautiful. Truth is like that; simple. It’s simple like the color green, the same color of the grass in the yards we passed through the neighborhood on the way out to the store.

The air is cool, as is the skin of her thigh against my hand. Her thigh is all snowy white skin and her legs are quite shapely in her little brown skorts. Her fantastic breasts are tucked in a shirt bearing a military service insignia. The look has been put together quickly, but not without thought as evidenced by the purple of her easy access bra, which peeks out from the shirt she’s wearing. “Mine,” I think as I look over at her. To make that point, I reach into her shirt and cup her right breast in my hand. I roll the nipple between my thumb and forefinger as the houses and yards roll past us. The follow-on pinch elicits a moan.

A window partially rolled down circulates the spring air nicely as I alternately play with her breast and her thigh. She parts her legs for me, and her hand, cool with long fingers slips behind my neck. I love the feel of it when she touches me. Her legs spread wider. I reach for her pussy. My fingers circle there. She bites her lip, breathing heavier.

A lovely conversation slips past in the background as music plays softly. My slut’s red hair floats on the air stream. Her hand clutches at my collar as a small orgasm approaches. I reach into her shirt again in traffic and grab a breast roughly. She whimpers and I squeeze and twist the nipple in my palm.

“Oh God!” she whines.

It is said with a voice that seems to recognize the slight humiliation of being groped in traffic, but wanting it so much; needing it, in fact. She says it with a voice that seems to put a frequency and vibration to the feeling of possession this simple act embodies. Her voice is that of a woman who has given herself completely to her Master. I glance over at her sitting proudly beside me, her teeth clenched.

“Please!” she implores, but I ignore this for the moment. Any begging for release requires desperation, and we’re not there yet. As the car climbs a hill, I trap her nipple in my fingers and flick it with my fingertip over and over. The vibration must feel otherworldly. It causes a moan, which is almost a sob.

I smile at her and go back to twisting her nipple hard. “What’s wrong, baby?” I ask sweetly.

“Fuckkk….I need to cum!” she whines. “Please!”

I smile, knowing this is only the first of dozens and dozens of satisfying releases my multi-orgasmic bitch will experience today. “Cum,” I tell her. She arches. I grip her breast for a moment…. Then switch back to that thigh. My fingers trace the swollen lips of her pussy. I turn the car into the back lot of one of our destinations and put it in park. Slut immediately pushes the release on her seatbelt and turns toward me. Her breasts hang inviting in front of her. It’s her ass, which I grab and knead, though as she kisses me deeply, offering her mouth to me.

Of course, I take it. I claim it.

I slip a hand into those skorts. She is dripping wet. My fingers thrum a beat against her, and she moans into my mouth. I contemplate pulling her out of the car and fucking her against the hood, but it’s too soon for that. There are things to do. I shove a finger inside her and hook it to reach that G-spot and her juices soak my fingers. She clutches at my pants and looks at me pleadingly. I relent. The truth is, I want to be inside her, and if not across the hood, then something else. I unzip and pull out my cock and she swallows it completely. It’s my turn to moan as my foot presses against the floorboards. Fuck! She can suck.

I let her enjoy my pre-cum and then work the shaft in the close confines of the front-seat. Her head is on the steering wheel and she struggles with it as I play with her ass. She begs for more.

I fuck myself up into her, and I can feel my 8-inch cock hit the roof of her mouth and slide into her throat. I just want to go on fucking her face, but there’s something else I really want to do, so I pull the slut off me by her hair. She pouts of course, but I put my hard cock away and zip up. I’m glad I wore cargo pants today, as they make it easier to enjoy the attentions of my bitch. I put the car in drive and pull it around to the front of the store, parking right across from the front door of a salon. Next-door is our first destination: a pet store.

Slut is so worked up, she sticks her tongue down my throat as soon as the car comes to a stop, and the doors unlock. Inside the salon, I can see women looking out at us.

“Oh sure, you had to park right in front,” she says smiling. Slut knows I love to show her off. She’s lucky there are decency laws; not that those have done much to stop some of our antics.

I get out of the car and open her door. She steps out and locks me in another kiss. I suck on her ear, then her neck. Then taking her hand in mine, I lead her into the pet store.

We meander around for a few minutes, and I lead her to the section of collars and leashes. She blushes.

“Oh!” she exclaims. Then a moment later, under her breath, she says, “Oh Master…”

I smile as we browse the offerings.

LovelyDhinusha
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LovelyDhinusha

Slut is shyly glancing at them but is mostly turned toward me. She’s embarrassed but turned on. I hold one up to her neck.

“Yes, this might work!” I say. She holds her hair out of the way and holds the collar around her neck. I step back and look at her. Her red hair frames her cute face. The collar is wide, black double-layered nylon. Good and sturdy with a dull grey round buckle and rubber-tipped ends on the strap stamped with the name “Paws.” I rather like it. And frankly, I just want to drag her around town wearing it as well as use it for other purposes in the future, utility is king, in this case.

We go up to the counter with our purchase, and here’s where I missed an opportunity. I should have had her wear it to the counter and asked the girl at the register to scan it while it was on her neck, but I wasn’t thinking. We will have to return to the store again for a leash, which I will have the girl scan while it is clipped to her collar. Then, I’ll lead her out.

I might even ask one of the young men there if the pet training classes would work for her.

Back in the car, I buckle the collar snugly to her neck, as we sit across from the salon. She is blushing as I squeeze her throat and look into her eyes.

“Mine,” I whisper. Her small-voice reply is almost inaudible as she says, “Yours.”

I drive us over to the mall, playing with her tits and pussy. She fingers her new pet collar, and I know what she’s thinking: “Oh my God!” The blush hasn’t left her face, and my fingers come away from her glistening! I hold them up, then suck them as her orgasm builds. “May I cum?” she begs sweetly.

“Not until you see a red car.”

“Shit!” She scans the intersection frantically. “Wait, wait…. That’s kind of red,” she says triumphantly.

The damned red minivan passes us. “Yes, it’s red, slut. You may cum.”

Her pussy clamps down as my fingers find her clit and pinch and she cums hard, then begins to build to another orgasm as we arrive at the department store.

“Please, again,” she pleads.

“Wait until we are in front of the store, bitch,” I command. There might have been a tiny frustrated “fuck” that escaped her lips. I let her have that one, reaching into her shirt to torture a nipple as we draw up across from the front doors. Slut’s back arches and she screams out the arrival of another hard orgasm. I smile and drive the car through the lot, to park facing the front doors.

A woman sitting in a car in front of us watches as my slut, once again, cums, then climbs around in the front seat to suck my cock again. I wonder what the woman is thinking about us, for a moment. Then, it no longer matters, as Slut is tonguing my cock with wild abandon. I hold her head at first, but then my fingers find the new collar and I use it as a handle to fuck into her mouth at the pace and ferocity which suits me, using her in the most delicious way.

After we finish our business at the store, I drive her back across town, playing with that dripping pussy.

“Cum?” she asks at one point, her eyes wide in panic.

“No,” I smile. “Not until we see a blue car.”

“Ohhhh fucckk!!!” she screams in frustration. “There aren’t any blue cars here! I know this! It isn’t fair!”

I work on her with even more intent, my fingers slick against her. I’d love to get her to cum without permission. I’d stop on the side of the road, and spank her ass with her hands braced against the door. But today, she held on, despite my best attempts; albeit, by a thread. A couple miles along, she was clawing at the seat, frantic for anything painted blue. A faded sedan pulled up from a side street. “It’s blue…. Blue blue….” She gibbered shaking her finger at it.

I considered arguing the point, after all, the fading had made it almost silver, but I took pity on her. After all, it had once been blue. “Yes, bitch. It’s blue. You may cum.”

Her orgasm clamped strong tiny muscles onto my fingers. “OH MY GOD,” she moaned. I held up my fingers, her dew running down them. She shoved them into her mouth.
Several fellow travelers enjoyed the sight of her sucking her juices off my fingers. One, young man was transfixed as he drove along beside us. Slut was oblivious to all this attention, though. Her tunnel vision clicks on when cocks are involved. She was totally focused on getting me inside the apartment when we get home, stripping my pants off and laying me back on the bed.

She swallowed me and sucked my balls for what seemed like an eternity and that act truly is a slice of Heaven with my beautiful girl. We make slow love, and she tries to ride me, as I hold her against me, my fingers clutching her new collar, her nipples pressed against my hairy chest. At one point, I push her knees up by her ears and gently kiss and lick her swollen clit, before pulling off my shirt and shoving my cock deep into her pussy. She screams for me to fuck her hard.

Our day is finished like that; with her knees pinned beside her head, my cock driving deeply down into her…grinding into her. And I held her firmly in place as I came. Enjoying the fact that she was helpless to do anything but accept my cum, and feel it jet down into her most secret places.

Picture my slut: Laying slackly on the bed, a fine sheen of sweat covering her, and a tiny drop of my cum shining on her lips.

It shines like her eyes…her loving eyes.

Published 
Written by Darkstarfish
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments