Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Slow Time

"My real-life, first, slow-time encounter with my Master."

15
13 Comments 13
9.2k Views 9.2k
2.3k words 2.3k words
This is the true and factual account of my first long slow-time with my Master. This really happened, and I am happy and proud to share this encounter with others.

********************

I had waited a long time for this. Not just to be with my Master, but for the erotic of the D/s encounter.

Discovering I was a submissive, and always had been, was something I learned a little while after I joined Lush. I never knew that there was such a thing as a Dom/sub relationship to be had. The term “BDSM” had always just scared me.

When I joined Lush, I opened up a little and experimented. Then I did some research regarding D/s relationships and thought back on my life. I tried to remember when I first displayed signs of being sub. Though it might have been earlier, I remember certain things when I was nineteen, that definitely indicated I was a sub. I am fifty-three now. There are a lot of years in-between of which I could have had such a happier life if I had found a Dom.

I met my Master on Lush in early August. Within the first five minutes of meeting him, I was at his feet offering myself to him. I offered freely, and he accepted freely. And since that fateful day, we have chatted almost every night. For hours.

During this time, we got to know each other intimately. As Master/sub (slut, slave) and also as friends.

We found we loved each other very soon after we first met. It was not long after our first meeting that he began to train me to cum at the sound of a bell. That was so fun and exciting! I loved it! I continue to train on this. As I am multi-orgasmic, sometimes it is hard to hold back an orgasm though. That is always a struggle as Master requires me to ask permission each and every time.

Our cybering was always exciting and fun for me. I am very into feeling the words that I see. So what was typed to me I felt, and what I typed to him was genuine as to what I was feeling, and what I would have done if we were having sex with him in real life.

It wasn’t long before I was to move. I had thought about moving near my Master for a long time but, I did not think it might be possible. When it came time however, he approved of the idea so I just started planning on it. It happened so quick and my family didn’t understand, not really.

For the move, I had set up an apartment for myself for when I arrived. It was such a happy and glorious day.

--------

I was told to come dressed only in a small soft slinky black nighty.

The nighty was short, so short it was a little shocking. It draped to my waist in front and the length barely covered my pussy and ass. Thinking about actually spending some alone time with my Master was already getting me excited. This was going to be our first long, slow-time together. Hours. It was cold out and Master had allowed for me to wear a coat but I could only find one that was only slightly longer than my nighty.

Oh well, I had to obey.

I ran quickly to my car in only my nighty, coat, and sandals. And of course, my collar. A collar made especially for me, with little bells on it, jingling with every movement. The drive was short but it seemed to take forever. My mind was racing, my heart pounding. I love my Master so much, it drives everything in my life. My pussy was so wet with need for my Master.

When I got to his house, only a short distance away, the neighbors on one side just happened to be walking out as I got there. They lingered around talking but I could not wait! I wondered if they would see how little I was wearing. Would they see the wetness already starting to drip down my thigh? I walked quietly and quickly up to the door which had been left unlocked for me.

As I stepped inside, I looked around. It was a softly lit living room and the beginnings of a kitchen. I put down a small bag I had brought that had clothes for later and slipped off my sandals. I looked around again and finally saw him, my Master, sitting on a couch against the wall to the left of me. My eyes widened drinking in the sight of him.

Softly but firmly he told me to close the door. Then he told me to take my coat off and put it on a stool in the kitchen. I walked forward through the living room to the kitchen area and put my coat on the stool. Then turning, I realized I was going to be walking straight back to him in only my nighty. Could he see my erect hard nipples thought the nighty? Was I acceptable? I turned to him and noticed he was wearing a silk shirt and some matching pants. He was so handsome!

My Master always has a well-kept short beard and moustache with hints of gray and he has penetrating eyes. He is tall, well built, and strong. Additionally, tonight it looked like he had just shaved his head and his chest hair was peeking out from his shirt.

I adore hair! I have never overcome my youthful beliefs that men should have hair on their bodies, and also should not shave their privates. My knees got weak at the sight of him sitting there looking at me, waiting patiently. I had to steady myself to walk towards him. As I got closer, I noticed more of the shirt. It was a beautiful Asian style with small bits of embroidery near the shoulders. I longed to touch it, and him. It was only a short distance but it seemed to take hours to walk to him. As I reached him I kneeled in front of him head down. I couldn’t help myself and looked up, to see a hint of a smile on the lips of his incredibly handsome face.

Inhaling deeply, I was able to catch his scent. A deep, earthy, fire scent. Primal. Then he parted his legs and I moved forward and bent my neck, resting my cheek on his lap, feeling his hard cock on my cheek. I couldn’t help myself and just started caressing his cock with my cheek through his soft silky pants, with my hands reaching up and gripping his thighs.

Soon he granted my obvious wish, and he helped my hands to pull down on the pants and release his perfect cock.

LizAdams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LizAdams

I looked into his eyes as I gave his cock my first kiss, then I gave myself up to the enjoyment of his cock -- his enjoyment and mine. I took my time and gave it soft kisses and licks, then covered his hard hot cock with my warm wet mouth. I moaned as I adored it and gave it my attentions.

I love sucking cock, and his was perfect; licking and savoring the heady taste of his pre-cum. Then, without warning he growled and grabbed my hair. Standing, he dragging me down a long dark hall, through his house and into his bedroom my collar jingling, always jingling.

My heart was racing and my mind was overwhelmed. I had waited so long for this. I barely had a chance to notice a beautiful large master bedroom and a gorgeous large bed before I was bent over the bed and my face pressed into the covers by my hair. I knew he wanted to shove his cock down my willing throat, but instead he chose to slam it deep into my pussy. A single hard thrust and his long hard cock filled me.

I begged to cum, but he gruffly said, “No, not yet.”

Each thrust took me to new highs; a slow deep fucking that made me moan, and scream his name. Sometimes my head was being pulled up by my hair with my back arching, then my face was being pushed back down into the bed, making it hard to breathe. But each action took me higher and higher. I struggled not to cum. Then he pushed me up on the bed and on my back.

Looking up at him, seeing the magnificence of my Master as he grabbed my thighs just above my knees was wonderful. He spread me achingly wide, entering me again. Each thrust was a new sensation. The whole setting, the whole experience really was settling into me. I begged and begged to cum, and he finally relented, giving me permission.

The first of many orgasms washed over me, heightening all my senses. Seeing my Master. Smelling him and our bodies. Hearing his moans and mine. Still tasting his pre-cum in my mouth. And the unbelievable feel of him touching me, fucking me. It was all so overpowering.

Then he changed positions, rolling me onto my side. He sat on one of my legs while the other rested on his shoulder. We were experimenting with each other, feeling each other, as we never had before. Each change, so sweet, brought us closer together. Then I was on the bed face down, ass in the air and my Master holding my hips hard. More wonderful fucking. I begged to cum again and again, and he finally acquiesced, knowing I couldn't stop.

Then another change. He flipped me over and with his face near my pussy and asked me if I would like this.

I said, “Yes, oh god please!” and I begged him to lick and suck my clit.

He placed one very tiny kiss on my clit, and I orgasmed. Then he licked my clit and blew air on my pussy and I orgasmed. Then again a lick and his breath and I orgasmed again.

Such feelings I had never known.

I felt his need growing with mine. Another change and he was off the bed. He grabbed my ankles, dragging me and flipping me and had me bent over the edge of the bed again. His fingers wrapped in my hair, an ever-so-slow deep penetrating deliberate fucking. Making love. I screamed his name over and over, building to a hard powerful orgasm. I again begged to cum.

And I begged over and over for him to give me his cum, knowing this would complete me.

He granted my wish, and with another hard thrust he buried himself deep inside me and stayed there. Feeling his release, his cum coating my insides, I began a hard long orgasm. My body shaking uncontrollably, the bells on my collar jingling, I screamed his name and orgasmed. A long, long orgasm, my pussy clenching and milking his cock for every drop of cum.

Then slowly, ever so slowly, we both began to relax and after he withdrew from my body, I slid off the bed and cleaned his cock with my mouth. I savored the mixture of our pleasures.

Then time slowed down even more. We both laid on the bed, relaxing and enjoying the afterglow of our lovemaking. Then he let me do something I have always wanted to do: explore every part of his body. I caressed his head, I kissed his cheek, then I bit and licked his neck. I played with his magnificent chest hair, then kissed his chest and licked and nibbled his nipples.

Then I pushed myself off the bed and did something I had needed to do, wanted to do: kiss and lick is feet. I hugged his feet and caressed them. My devotion and love knows no boundaries with my Master. It was a joy and ecstasy my submissive-self reveled in. Then I kissed my way up his legs, and I started sucking on his cock.

Master has such a beautiful long thick cock and I couldn’t stop. I don’t know how long it was that I just licked and kissed and sucked. An hour? Two? As he grew hard again, I practiced taking him all in. I have been practicing my skills – trying to get Master down my throat completely.

As the night came to a close, we cuddled some more. Then we got up and headed back to the living room and kitchen. With my Master’s permission I got dressed, and he brought me some water. The water was very much appreciated, as I needed it desperately from the orgasms and sweating.

After sipping some water, I could not help myself. I got down on my knees and started sucking his cock again. Here, I finally was able to take his whole cock, all the way into my throat, my nose buried at that base of his cock. By the smile on his face, I knew this had pleased him.

It was time to leave. A hard thing to do but knowing that more long slow private time was in our future, I was extremely happy and content with the time we did have. I made sure I had everything I came with, and with a last look at my Master, I said, “I love you and thank you.”

Then I walked out the door for my short ride home, basking in the glow of our first long slow-time together.

Published 
Written by Hidden_Desires
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments