Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Where is your most comfortable and favorite place to fuck?

last reply
133 replies
17.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh crap maybe i shouldn't have posted I like to fuck everywhere, and places I haven't I want too.
Anything you think is sweet, I'm a little more than that.
Lurker
0 likes
Outside...in the Warm Sunshine
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
the pool hands down...float & fuck..mmmm
0 likes
For comfort I like my own bed in my own bedroom. For excitement I kind of like the sofa as a lot of others have said. It offers so many possibilities for different positions.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Besides the obvious like the bed or couch, I have an old recliner that's comfy and fun and reclines to just the right height for my feet to stay on the floor for some handsfree action.
But I have to say my favorite place ever is the hammock. I can straddle it easily and again its the handsfree action that makes it the most fun.
Lurker
0 likes
Most comfortable place is my bed....Most favorite is outside in the woods the feel of the air on your body as you fuck is stimulating...
Lurker
0 likes
Bed is most comfortable. But almost anywhere is great esp. against the wall, at the beach, car [when you just gotta]. balcony, besides the pool . . . .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
against the lounge ....holding her stockinged annkles
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my bed definitely...but also in the gardening the warm sun...mmmmmmm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Let me try a few more places then I'll say, only tried bed, couch and floor.... They all have their perks.
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Story Verifier
0 likes
Of course a lot depends on my mood and the availability of a place, but my top three all time favorites include; my bed, a hot tub, and a warm moonlit lake in the summer time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Probably my most favorite place is in my own bed in my bedroom, but I like anyplace where other people can watch mesmile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bed (of course)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it at my place smile
Lurker
0 likes
nothing like a dim lit cozy room with lots of white linen and equipped with internet connection for intervals.
Lurker
0 likes
Comfortable-- in bed...favorite, outdoor secluded place.