Why do girls hate anal sex?

last reply
79 replies
15.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Simple answer: I agreed to it once and it hurt.

I have a very willing pussy and mouth that give lots of pleasure.

Keep it out of the stink and in the pink.

Enough said
Lurker
0 likes
that is where poop comes out i dont want a dick shoved up there. gross. Pussy or mouth okay thats it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The back door is tender, and it isn't realistic to expect all women to enjoy it particularly when the front door works so well. But most women enjoy some anal play at least, and a few it sends to the next galaxy. But the key is start slowly and observe her reaction. If she doesn't appear to like it, she probably doesn't so do something the lady likes. If she starts wiggling when you touch her back there anything is possible.

Besides, at best anal is a treat, sort of like rich dessert. I love them, but no way I'm doing without the entree.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't hate anal sex, infact once it's in it's amazing. But at first i hate it because it really, really hurts!!
Lurker
0 likes
Anal is ok. I'm willing to do it but it doesn't get me off.
Lurker
0 likes
I certainy understand how some woman would hate anal sex, but that certainly is not everyone. At least from my propective and those of a number of woman above.

This is true for many woman, the first time the words are lube, patience, lube and more patience. Let her set the pace of penetration and she may in the future love anal as much as you would like her to.

Guys remember those of you who are so proud of how large your cock is, maybe be just too large for anal with most woman.

You may not take her to places she never could imagined the first time, but be sure you can ruin her for anal if you fail in a gental approach.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
/agree with posters saying it takes a good approach. Maybe guys who think they can just stick it in there SHOULD have a surprise ninja cucumber busting down their back gate.

I've gotta say for the other discussion going on here about equality... To me, it's not so much that a person has to be willing to do it/have it done if they expect it of their partner, whatever sexual act it is, but the thing I hate hate HATE is disgust. Example, how can someone cum all over someone else, then not touch them because it's gross? That's happened to me and it always felt like I'd been played a cruel joke. If you think it's gross, why are you putting it on ME? Kinda chips away at the good feelings, there. If it's personal distaste, alright, but stop acting like touching your own cum is beneath you, or like sticking your finger in vomit. Handle it with a bit more class.

/end surprise ninja mini-rant!
Lurker
0 likes
Although not really a huge fan of anal sex I find that, after a while with a new and willing partner, I'll gently introduce it into our repeoire..... And the introducing usually involves kissing, rimming, fingers et al (which I love!) until she's okay with the me 'having her there' thing.... (Usually takes weeks!)

But here's the thing.....

For me, it's much more about a power-trip than something I like as a physical sensation... I get a sexual charge from the fact that she WANTS ME TO DO THIS, honestly, that she's allowing me to do it, that she's decided I can have her anyway I want..... frankly, I fucking love that.....

Perversely, (Don't Start!!!!) I HATE anyone fingering my ass.... Can't handle it.... Have to explain that that REALLY doesn't work for me..... (Since I really enjoy exploring my girls there I don't really know why I just can't accept it myself..... But it just seems..... EMASCULATING!!!!) Only if you're straight, of course!!!!)

Only once ever have I ever had a Girl who really wanted to manipulate my prostate by putting her finger in my ass as I came, and I REALLY couldn't do it..... Urrrgh! Just not sexy for me.....

And in defense of Magical Felix and since I'm being so frank my I say that while I'll eagerly go down on her even when she's "on" I WON'T kiss her directly after she's had a mouthful of my come AND I won't go down on her directly after I've come in her..... (An hour later, fine...) I'll hold her and cuddle her and smooch her and talk to her but I won't taste my cum from her..... (I just think it's ICKY!!!!!)

I Know, I Know, I know..... And now The Doll thinks I'm repressed.... (I'm not, I just know what I like!!!)

But I'm apparently not the only one......

xx SF
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

Although not really a huge fan of anal sex I find that, after a while with a new and willing partner, I'll gently introduce it into our repeoire..... And the introducing usually involves kissing, rimming, fingers et al (which I love!) until she's okay with the me 'having her there' thing.... (Usually takes weeks!)

For me, it's much more about a power-trip than something I like as a physical sensation... I get a sexual charge from the fact that she WANTS ME TO DO THIS, honestly, that she's allowing me to do it, that she's decided I can have her anyway I want..... frankly, I fucking love that.....

Perversely, (Don't Start!!!!) I HATE anyone fingering my ass.... Can't handle it.... Have to explain that that REALLY doesn't work for me..... (Since I really enjoy exploring my girls there I don't really know why I just can't accept it myself..... But it just seems..... EMASCULATING!!!!) Only if you're straight, of course!!!!)

Only once ever have I ever had a Girl who really wanted to manipulate my prostate by putting her finger in my ass as I came, and I REALLY couldn't do it..... Urrrgh! Just not sexy for me.....

And in defense of Magical Felix and since I'm being so frank my I say that while I'll eagerly go down on her even when she's "on" I WON'T kiss her directly after she's had a mouthful of my come AND I won't go down on her directly after I've come in her..... (An hour later, fine...) I'll hold her and cuddle her and smooch her and talk to her but I won't taste my cum from her..... (I just think it's ICKY!!!!!)

I Know, I Know, I know..... And now The Doll thinks I'm repressed.... (I'm not, I just know what I like!!!)

xx SF

You are like a felix with an irish accent on this issue man. I agree with everything you said here. The finger in MY ass thing not as much but it's not something I seek out or ask for either. If she wants to do it and I'm in the right mood then it can be good but that is very rare.
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
You are like a felix with an irish accent on this issue man. I agree with everything you said here. The finger in MY ass thing not as much but it's not something I seek out or ask for either. If she wants to do it and I'm in the right mood then it can be good but that is very rare.

Snaps glove Ohhhh Felix!!! Are you ready for me
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

xx SF

What?? Nooooo....not you too, Stephanie! I cannot believe what I'm reading!

Just kidding. In my imagination, I'll just pretend that you haven't come across 'the right' cum-filled pussy to sample yet. Or maybe you need to become the subject of my next reluctance story... I have already sketched out the scene with Felix tied up in one corner of the room, but there's always room for more converts!

And on the brighter side, this means that I now have two people to tease about this subject in the forums...

XCXC <--- stands for kisses and cum

Doll
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
Quote by Magical_felix

Snaps glove Ohhhh Felix!!! Are you ready for me

Only if you kiss me after my little Colin Ferral JR.

XCXC
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OMG! Who hates anal sex and why? I enjoy it very much! Most of my girlfriends tell me they get tired of having to always ask for it from their boyfriends/husbands.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Quote by stephanie

xx SF

What?? Nooooo....not you too, Stephanie! I cannot believe what I'm reading!

Just kidding. In my imagination, I'll just pretend that you haven't come across 'the right' cum-filled pussy to sample yet. Or maybe you need to become the subject of my next reluctance story... I have already sketched out the scene with Felix tied up in one corner of the room, but there's always room for more converts!

And on the brighter side, this means that I now have two people to tease about this subject in the forums...

XCXC <--- stands for kisses and cum

Doll

I love DD..... And I don't normally go for blondes but when they're this clever and this astute and this funny AND such a pain in the ass.... (!!!!????!!!!)

But SHE knows...... (She always knows.....) xx SF

(And I can send her a MWAH! and know she'll smile!!!)
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
Quote by HunterNoel
that is where poop comes out i dont want a dick shoved up there. gross. Pussy or mouth okay thats it

WHAT???? Is that where it comes out? Damn, and I thought women didn't do that.... Well, there goes my innocence

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Quote by Nikki703
[
As DD said, the "dirtier" he gets, the "dirtier" I will get. God, it scares me that I always seem to be in agreement with such a "Dirty Girl", LOL!!

OMG Dancing and Nikki I am so pleased to have "Dirty Girl Sisters"
Lurker
0 likes
If I were to swallow a man’s cum most of the time, I would expect him to lick it off my naked body when he decides to cum on me sometimes. Most girls know what their pussy juices taste like from sucking a man’s dick after he’s been inside her or fingering herself and licking her fingers afterward. I hear no one saying “ew!” to that though. So, why should it be considered gross for a man to know what his own cum tastes like? Why would you feed someone something when you have no idea what it tastes like yourself? You certainly can’t be offended if the other person doesn’t like it, lol. And if a man wants to have anal sex then that’s perfectly fine, but he’s going to be as gentle and as careful as he would want her to be with him if she were taking him from behind with a strap-on. M’kay? Sex doesn’t have to always be perfectly equal, but it should be considerably fair. smile
Lurker
0 likes
I don't hate it. I did before I tried it, and it's not like it was the worst thing. Just not something I'd want to do all the time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not everyone hates it. Mostly young girls are afraid of anal sex because of pain. You can't deny the pain. There is lot of pain but after few times you are gonna enjoy it. You cant resist having anal sex.
Nafisa
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I love anal sex. You're obviously just finding the wrong girls.