why do women dare

last reply
7 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Why do women dare guys to do things that neither one are gonna like just to prove a point?
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by dbnemi
Why do women dare guys to do things that neither one are gonna like just to prove a point?

can you expand on this db?

do you mean, something like this .... "honey, does my ass look fat in this dress?" .... knowing you are gonna be lynched for either lying "no, hun" .... or saying "god, baby, yes"??

or .... maybe you mean something different?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i made a comment today about how much she text me, and she is like "i can stop if you want" and i told her no. then i told her she wasn't the only one who could stop and she said "there was no way that i would give in and talk to her" and then i ask her not to say that cause she knew i would do it if she pushed me and she did
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
You were being negative about her texting you, so then she became defensive about it. On top of that you then proceeded to push her into saying what she said. So all of this is of your own doing. You seem like a very insecure person and I don't think this woman in question should get the blame for the situation that you're describing. Put simply, you were being an ass.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by miss_moonlight
You were being negative about her texting you, so then she became defensive about it. On top of that you then proceeded to push her into saying what she said. So all of this is of your own doing. You seem like a very insecure person and I don't think this woman in question should get the blame for the situation that you're describing. Put simply, you were being an ass.

i wasn't saying that she was textin me more today than normal in a bad way i was tellin her that i liked because we were opening up more to each other again
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Okay if that's the case then I'll take it back. Though it sounds like she's still angry at you about something. Either that, or she likes making you crawl. I don't know your relationship so it's too difficult to say.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i made a comment today about how much she text me, and she is like "i can stop if you want" and i told her no. then i told her she wasn't the only one who could stop and she said "there was no way that i would give in and talk to her" and then i ask her not to say that cause she knew i would do it if she pushed me and she did

i wasn't saying that she was textin me more today than normal in a bad way i was tellin her that i liked because we were opening up more to each other again

Instead of making a comment about how much she was texting you which might make her get defensive and then telling her no, when she says she can stop and saying she wasn't the only one who could stop, just their you made the situation/conversation more hostile.

If you wanted to make it so it was a good thing that she was texting you a lot. You should have just said point blank, "I really like that you are texting me a lot more today because I like that we are opening up more to each other again." That way there will be no need for her to get defensive and for you to make the situation/conversation a hostile one. There would also be no room for any miscommunication.

When all the cards are laid out on the table and you say what you are feeling, then it all should just go smoothly, but that is just my opinion.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm going to go the opposite stance on this...

She could very well have been teasing you.
Men mix up signals that women give them all the time And vice versa. Its why there's so many couples in therapy.

My other thought on this is she's juvenile and likes to play mind games.
Some outgrow this behaviour when they leave high school. Others don't.