Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Why do women get louder when having sex when there are friends in the next room?

last reply
15 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I am not aware of that, so can't help you with this one. For the most part, I am not controlling my sounds, my lover is!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We like to share our excitement.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
never noticed this behaviour.
Lurker
0 likes
There are women who like to make their female friends jealous. Some women will exaggerate their sex life in order to piss other women off....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is also a biological reason behind it, though I'm skeptical in this case. It is shown that there is a correlation between a woman's vocalization and the man's orgasm/ejaculation. The more she moans, the more excited he gets, which encourages his climax to come (no pun) faster. Also, copulatory vocalization used to signal mating availability and status to other males around the female with our non homo sapien sapien ancestors.

But, I believe there could be great exaggeration to put on a show for the people next door. Let's be honest here...

0 likes
Some girls just get off on the semi-public vibe, and she might be trying to create that; subconsciously or otherwise. It's not unlike how fucking outdoors, or in different rooms of the house really does it for some people. Everyone enjoys sex a little differently.
Recommended Reads by TheScheherezadeFeint:
Undeniable - Erotic Poem
Disappearing Act - Love Poem
Synthetic Hours - Fantasy/Sci-fi - Eighth Place, 'Some Like It Hot' competition, January 2015
Night Work - Erotic Poem
Eating Breakfast In Glass Slippers - Straight Sex - Fifth Place, 'The Morning After The Night Before' competition, November 2014
Miracle of Night - Love Poem
The Brightest Black You've Ever Seen - Love Story - Ninth place, 'Toy With Me' competition, September 2014
Scream Fire - Erotic Poem - Audio read by MadameMolly
At First Sight (He) - Quickie Sex
Lurker
0 likes
It's so you can't hear that her flat-mate sounds like a better lay than SHE does?
(I'm guessing here...)

xx SF
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
The clit is actually a volume control.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Liz
The clit is actually a volume control.

which is why you have to twist it occaisionally.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Is this conclusion anecdotal, or are there studies backing up this claim? I want to see the statistics... and maybe participate in a random sample! :-)
Lurker
0 likes
This warrants a detailed study. Volunteers may apply.
Studies include clit-dial volume control tests.
Lurker
0 likes
It's a release mechanism... and besides, who cares if there are people next door?
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
LOL!!

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
Is this conclusion anecdotal, or are there studies backing up this claim? I want to see the statistics... and maybe participate in a random sample! :-)

Doctorlove in and of himself is a random sample.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
This is REALLY dumb but hey...

I used to rent a room in my house to a Bass-Player I knew really well. Lovely Guy... Well, his room was next to ours and we'd sometimes hear stuff... And we'd cuddle and giggle and... Well... Yeah!

And then HE STARTED DATING MY SISTER!!!!!!

(That was fucking weird...)

I'm not sure why I even mentioned this...

xx SF

YEARS LATER I shared a flat with My Gay Best Friend, let's call him Michael... One night I was alone in my bedroom and heard noises from next-door that suggested somebody was getting killed... So... AFTER A TIME... I knocked on the door. "Michael... Michael, it's Steve... Is Everything Okay???"

(Who the fuck else would it be, BTW...)

He said YES everything was fine... I'm fine... (And I went back to bed, hearing them SNIGGER...)

The Next Day, we met over breakfast... His guy had left by then... He said, "Never, EVER... do THAT again!!!!!"

You can't win...

(The Japanese have a LOVELY saying... "You Can't Hear Through Paper Walls...")