Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Does it feel different in different women?

last reply
25 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
1 like
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Most guys' cocks feel about the same going into me, because they're about the same size and shape. The average cock is about 5-6", straight or slightly curved. But some are much thicker in girth, curved oddly, or have a bulbous glans that feel very different entering me. But do most women feel the same when you enter them? And if not, what makes the difference? Is it just tightness and lubrication, or does the morphology of a woman's vagina/vulva make a difference in the 'feel', like the unusual shape of a guy's cock feels differently to a woman?
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Yes. They do feel different, largely depending on how tight she is. Some women get much wetter than others as well.

I've also noted a difference between a woman who has given birth and one who has not. To me, her pussy grips me more like being massaged between two moist palms rather than sliding into a tight tube, if that makes sense.

I don't want to give anyone a complex though. I've never been inside a woman that didn't feel amazingly good. Nohing feels as good as being inside a woman like that. Not oral, not anal, not toys or hands. Every woman I've ever been with felt incredible, like I belonged there.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Tightness and wetness are the two main differences. Some women who do Kegel exercises can tighten and loosen as they get pumped. That feels very unique. And bigger labia can actually heighten the experience where they squish against my balls in women that l am able to go deeper in.

Some women can't have you go as deep without hitting their cervix and can be a little apprehensive during intercourse, so women that allow for deeper penetration offer a more full feeling for my shaft. Plus that allows me to relax and just have fun.

But like my first sentence, tightness and wetness are the biggies. Wetness can especially vary from woman to woman. There are often major differences in wetness from those who need artificial lube to super soakers. I like wet, a lot!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is a difference from one to the other, but for me the biggest thing is her giving herself to me. I have a lot of endurance, to the point of it being a hindrance, but new pussy can make me a minute man again. It's also about how she responds, every girl is unique in that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OMG Yes! Variations in muscle tone of the Kegels, lubrication, tension in the Vaginal wall, arraignment of the Labia. The movements and angles or the pelvis make a difference. Being usually 'lost in the moment' I'm not paying much attention to this, but 45 years of regular sex have allowed the differences to filter through.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, there are differences, mostly echoing what everbody else already said, different body shapes, wetness ( although if its not, i take it upon myself to make it so ) some are larger, some are smaller, cervix location. ect..

of course, exercise makes a big difference, like i can have sex with my wife in the morning and i come home from work and it feels completely different, I often say, wow you must have been stretching alot today, she just laughs..

taste is an entirely different matter though,, ( ace ventura face ) YUMMY
Site administrator
0 likes
Takes 50/50 and then phone a friend.
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes
Quote by Milik_the_Red
Yes. They do feel different, largely depending on how tight she is. Some women get much wetter than others as well.

I've also noted a difference between a woman who has given birth and one who has not. To me, her pussy grips me more like being massaged between two moist palms rather than sliding into a tight tube, if that makes sense.

I don't want to give anyone a complex though. I've never been inside a woman that didn't feel amazingly good. Nohing feels as good as being inside a woman like that. Not oral, not anal, not toys or hands. Every woman I've ever been with felt incredible, like I belonged there.

This may sound silly, but I couldn't let the opportunity pass to say how much I liked your response.

Please enjoy my 2nd place Unleashed competition story:

Alisha Unleashed

Latest story:

If You Fly, I'll Buy - Part Three

Latest flash erotica:

The Perfect Man

Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by techgoddess

This may sound silly, but I couldn't let the opportunity pass to say how much I liked your response.

*bows*

Just remembering such things brings a smile to my face.
Troublemaker
0 likes
The wetness or tightness definitely differs. Other than that I find most women are very similar although I would categorize them loosely into 3 groups, where the differences have more to do with other factors; experience, enthusiasm, emotional attachment, adventurous, etc. The 3 groups would be very average, good and great. Not a criticism of women in any way, its often compatibility or the guy's technique. Milik makes an interesting point about women who have had children. I agree although I think its because they are less inhibited after giving birth. Be curious to hear what women have to say about that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Some positions may be better than others .
Lurker
0 likes
Yes it can as some are they gutter and in different positions it can also feel allot different.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes, for sure I can notice some differences, I guess it is the shape that do the most..

for sure I can feel different "grip" and pressure point on my penis..
Lurker
0 likes
Yes. Of course, everyman love it to be tight, but this usually never happens for me. I was with a woman one time that was so loose. When we started in missionary, I reached down to put it in and didn't realize I was already in! I tried to get her do do anal, she wasn't into it. So I asked her to close her legs tightly as I straddled. Only then did I feel any pressure. My wife is deep. Love to go all in, hot pussy on that woman!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To quote a friendly, local O.B.G.,

Long and thin goes right in
and helps to make the baby.

Short and fat fills the gap
and satisfies the lady.

Not everyone is the same shape and size.

Make the most of what's available
and get the girls to practice their kegals.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes it does. Different wetness and tightness. I can tell when she hasn't had it for a while as it is tighter and i can feel it grip my cock hard. Sometimes when it tight like that i shoot in a minute. When she is very turned on it is so wet i feel like i will slide out. Like the lube i put on my cock when i'm stroking myself, Blushes.
0 likes
Like most seem to be saying here, i think it does come down to how tight they are and how wet. From another point thought this does remind me of when i was first sexually active and i was amazed at how different pussies can feel to the hand.
Being young and naive i remember once thinking "WTF" when i put my hand into a girls panties and felt what i then thought was something Hanging out. Of course it was her labia, but i had never felt (or seen) anything like that before.
I think once lubed up most pussies kinda feel the same but then, like with guys, it comes down to how well the woman knows how to use her pussy. With twists and tightening of there vaginal muscles, and legs. I always knew when my wife wanted me to cum inside her. She would close one leg and in doing so know that it would only be seconds before i shot my load.
One thing i notice though is that you can feel a difference with your fingers. Some have more smooth inner walls while some can feel kind of "corrugated" inside.
I'v also found that women with larger labia can hold far much more juices, and those lips can really grip around you cock.
Lurker
0 likes
I am actually sure exactly what makes them different but I do KNOW the size of the woman makes a difference. Smaller women have tighter pussies & Fatter women have somewhat looser pussies. I have slid my dick in many pussies but (I am a white male) when I fucked my first black woman; there was something special about the feeling of her cunt lips wrapped around my dick. It was SO fuckin soft...Literally*
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
Quote by Dave69Fan
Like most seem to be saying here, i think it does come down to how tight they are and how wet. From another point thought this does remind me of when i was first sexually active and i was amazed at how different pussies can feel to the hand.
Being young and naive i remember once thinking "WTF" when i put my hand into a girls panties and felt what i then thought was something Hanging out. Of course it was her labia, but i had never felt (or seen) anything like that before.
I think once lubed up most pussies kinda feel the same but then, like with guys, it comes down to how well the woman knows how to use her pussy. With twists and tightening of there vaginal muscles, and legs. I always knew when my wife wanted me to cum inside her. She would close one leg and in doing so know that it would only be seconds before i shot my load.
One thing i notice though is that you can feel a difference with your fingers. Some have more smooth inner walls while some can feel kind of "corrugated" inside.
I'v also found that women with larger labia can hold far much more juices, and those lips can really grip around you cock.

I was surprised no one else had mentioned it: there's a definite texture difference. Some are more textured and some are more smooth. Some are deeper, some shallower. Wetter or not. Tighter or not (and too tight is a problem if you can't get it in without a struggle). Cervix location, angle, motion, viscosity, warmth, scent.... mmmmmm. But really, you're not fucking a pussy, you're entering a person and the way she moves and responds and communicates and how you feel about her makes a huge difference. And to paraphrase what's been said before, don't want anyone to get complex, they are all unique and wonderful whether or not a baby has passed through there or not and I'm always happy to be invited in.
colin123
0 likes
Quote by Beffer
Most guys' cocks feel about the same going into me, because they're about the same size and shape. The average cock is about 5-6", straight or slightly curved. But some are much thicker in girth, curved oddly, or have a bulbous glans that feel very different entering me. But do most women feel the same when you enter them? And if not, what makes the difference? Is it just tightness and lubrication, or does the morphology of a woman's vagina/vulva make a difference in the 'feel', like the unusual shape of a guy's cock feels differently to a woman?
Some women get much wetter than others, I like a women to be be really wet, my wife also gets very creamy when excited, all adding to the feeling.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There are only two types of pussy good and great.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not just “in” different women but “on” them. I’ve fucked a really slim girl and there was so little flab on her she felt really boney under me as I pumped her. I’ve also had a plumper girl and she was lusciously soft under me, much more comfortable. Also there’s a big difference between the girl who just lays there under me while I do all the work, and those who claw my back, squirm under me and pound my bum with their heels. But I have to say their vaginas have all felt much the same round my cock.
Cogent Sensualist
1 like
Quote by XAuthorX
Not just “in” different women but “on” them. I’ve fucked a really slim girl and there was so little flab on her she felt really boney under me as I pumped her. I’ve also had a plumper girl and she was lusciously soft under me, much more comfortable. Also there’s a big difference between the girl who just lays there under me while I do all the work, and those who claw my back, squirm under me and pound my bum with their heels.

Very true. Skinny/boney isn't great. I keep feeling like I'll hurt her and I just don't like the feel of bones poking into me. Some women can be really into it and I love knowing she's have a good time. If she completely loses control and scratches or bites, I may not enjoy the sensation but can enjoy the enthusiasm. In the end, I think men and women want to be wanted and showing that you're wanted and that she's having a good time adds a lot to it. Also gives a lot of feedback so I can do what's making her feel good. No down side at all. Good point.
Living bi-cariously through Lush
0 likes
Yes, it definitely can feel somewhat different in different women. Some women are more loose feeling, and some are tighter. Sometimes tight feels amazing and stimulating, but can also be overstimulating ... looser help a guy last longer. I wouldn't say one is better than the other. Just be proud of the vagina you have.

Lubrication makes a big difference: sometimes a woman is super lubricated and I slide in easily, and with another woman that might not be the case ... which in some cases might not be a reflection on the woman but on where she is in her cycle or how she excited to be with me. I understand there can be a lot of reasons, and it can be highly variable. It's worth working out either way, but not getting anxious about.

The cervix ... I'm not that big, but with almost any woman I can hit it if we screw in a "scissor" position (which I love, precisely because it's so deep), but some more easily than others. Most women I've been with don't enjoy having their cervix contacted, though I did have one girlfriend who loved it so much it sometimes sent her over the edge. Again, the depth and sensitivity of your cervix isn't something you can control, so just be who you are and let your partner know what you like and what makes you uncomfortable. A lot of women, young women in particular, aren't very good at communicating their preferences in bed, which leads to not-very-satisfying sex. In fairness, at least as many guys are just as bad at listening, so it's not like women are more to blame. But if you're with a sensitive enough guy who genuinely wants to know your needs, TELL HIM and don't just clam up.

Someone mentioned kegels above. I once had a girlfriend who had strong kegels (or at least control over them) and she'd flex them, compressing my cock. In response I'd flex my own kegels, causing my unit to sproing up a bit inside her, and sometimes we'd go back and forth doing that to each other. Good stimulating fun, for sure.

I hope women who read this won't get anxious about their own vaginas, worrying they're too loose, or too tight, or too dry. Don't. Variety is the spice of life, and enjoy the body you've been born with. The only thing you can control (sort of) is the strength of your kegel muscles, which are something that you can develop (or can atrophy with age). A few repetitions a couple times a day can make a difference for both men and women, and their partners. Highly recommended (though still not mandatory).

My newest story! Midlife Renewal: Tiles and Smiles

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir Competition entry: Dick Job

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I can not remember any differences, as I have only had sex with two girls, and they were several years apart.

Girlfriend in the early 1970's and later my wife from 1977 to early 1990's, nothing since then.

I did not even notice a difference in my wife, even after 4 natural child births, she was still tight. I did spend a lot of time getting her very wet before entering her.