Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

have you guys teased a lady while shes asleep and is it a turn on?

last reply
18 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Common Sense Iconoclast
0 likes
Yes, it is a great turn on. A great way to beat insomnia in the middle of the night. You try subtle touch, getting into cracks and crevices and spaces between parts in contact, without waking up your lady, until it's too late, she's wet, and becomes conscious of your play, and your hardness, and wants to play too. A great way to initiate sunrise sex too.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open one's mouth and remove all doubt" - Mark Twain (or Lincoln, or Confucius, or...)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love to lick and tease a woman with light kisses and touches
Lurker
0 likes
Most mornings I wake up before my wife - and often we'll be laying on our sides - me facing her back... if it's still early before the craziness starts (kids up and about etc) then I'll move into a spooning positioning with her still asleep.. making sure to snuggle my morning wood into her ass and will maneuver with some wiggling while I lightly touch her neck... then her breasts... just light strokes... she'll slowly wake up... ready for some wake-up sex... which, of course, is a great way to start the day smile
Lurker
0 likes
I like to wake up before our kids are up, she often sleeps on her side with her back to me. I will get my cock hard, if it isn't already, and move close to her. I will pull down her bottoms and begin to rub her ass. I then grab my cock and rub it up in down her ass crack. I will then spit on my cock so i can slide it between her legs and I am rubbing her pussy lips/clit with me cock. i then will reach around and begin to rub her tits, if her shirt allows me to i will pull them out and rub her nipples. This combination of rubbing her tits and grinding my cock against her pussy always gets her wet. And often she wakes up and we have morning sex. Nothing better than starting the day by shooting a big load into a hot wet pussy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, many times and she and I love it.
It can range from touching/caressing all the way to spontaneous penetration (she has made it clear that she wants me to do this from time to time).
Good for morning wood.
Lurker
0 likes
yes and yes. and she usually loves being woke up that way
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Quote by cockupmyass7926
oh, and how?

I have many times, with a gentle fingering and then hopefully getting my fingers inside to finish her off as she slowly wakes up so that I can finger fuck her to a nice orgasm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
oh I enjoy this very much playing with her nipples barley rubbing her clit gets me hard and when she wakes up wet and ready to go wow good middle of the night sex or morning sex
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Are any of you that finger women while they are asleep currently on any sex offender registries?

Just curious.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I have. The first time was by accident. We were just starting to get serious and it was our first night in bed together and we had a long make out session and drifted off to sleep while I was lightly stroking between her breasts and her stomach. I didn't realize we had both drifted off and when I woke, I just picked up where I left off. She was very appreciative of the wake up.

With all that, I'd still prefer to receive than to give sometimes. I love waking to the feeling of wondering fingers and hands.
Lurker
0 likes
A question to the ladies - isn't that a nice way to be woken up, or would you prefer a cup of tea?
To answer the question - often when we were first married. These days we sleep so lightly that I only have to start playing with my cock and my wife wakes up.
Lurker
0 likes
I liked spooning during the night until I could slowly slip in. I have never had a complaint about waking up a woman that way. I also have been woke up by being given a blow job.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This question is for guys, but I'm gonna post on it too. I tease my girlfriend all the time its so much fun watching her pussy get wet while she is asleep. When she does wake up she returns the favor. She sometimes teases me in my sleep to and I love every bit of it.
Lurker
0 likes
I have teased a lady while she's asleep - what fun! Gradually she becomes aware of what is happening, gradually the awareness turns to excitement... I'm always turned on when milady is getting excited! Always!!!
Chuckanator
0 likes
Oh yes! Absolutely! Amazing how she responds with soft touching. I can only imagine how her dreams must change. Then when she starts to stir, you pretend to be asleep. Most of the time she will jump my bones.

But that was a game with my significant other, with her permission. If a stranger, I think it could be considered molestation or even .
Lurker
0 likes
I think this thread is disgusting.

It shouldn't be discussed publicly in this form. The only way where we should talk about it is in think tank about is it or is it not, a .
Lurker
0 likes
I do that all the time with my wife; She often sleeps on her belly and I start with caressing her butt cheeks. After a while she spreads her legs and is soaking wet. I never really know at what point she wakes up.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I use to VERY slowly & carefully ease my head under my ex's night gown
when I close enough...I'd really...really gently blow my warm breath on her pussy
she would roll over on her back
spread her legs
& her pussy would open like a flower
I'd make her cum with my breath
it would be a loooong powerful orgasm
when I saw she was waking up...I'd quickly move away
I'd be faking sleep...so she'd think it was a dream
Lurker
0 likes
Yes. I'll spoon up and let my hard morning cock rub against her ass while I lightly caress her body. Usually she wakes and is turned on by it and we have a morning fuck and it sets a great tone for the day. I've known her to grab me during the night. She's not a subtle about it!