hot women on lush

last reply
59 replies
5.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
who are the hottest women on here in your opinion . I think its blackleatherskirt28 or dirty_D
Lurker
0 likes
Probably me

Wait a minute...did I say I was a guy or girl in my profile?

Arghhh I'm never good at remembering my own lies
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
Quote by TheAngryishLover
Probably me

Wait a minute...did I say I was a guy or girl in my profile?

Arghhh I'm never good at remembering my own lies

Which profile? The answer is still you. But Angryish ish a male-ish
Senior Analyst
0 likes
Quote by adi_me33

Which profile? The answer is still you. But Angryish ish a male-ish

Whoever the hot women are, you are for sure not one of them!
In fact, if there was a list of the hottest pieces of roadkill, you wouldn't even make the top 100 there! Go play in the swamp.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Porgy87

In fact, if there was a list of the hottest pieces of roadkill, you wouldn't even make the top 100 there! Go play in the swamp.
I thought this thread was meant to praise the women you like, not for attacking people. Your statement says nothing about Adi, but tells a lot about you. Not very positive I'm afraid. And for your information, I think Adi IS hot.
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
Quote by Porgy87

I swear to god you little bitch boy!!! No one asked for your fucking opinion. You are really starting to piss me off Porgy. You're becoming those people you hate. The poking, joking shit isn't fun when WE AREN'T FRIENDS because your pussy ass can't distinguish between Lush and REALITY. Oh and no fucking shit. I'm not even on the.....wait....whats this thread...oh. I actually am hot. I live very close to the equator. I'm really hot right now. Like I wanna beat the fuck out of you. I FUCKING *HATE* YOU
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
Quote by patokl
I thought this thread was meant to praise the women you like, not for attacking people. Your statement says nothing about Adi, but tells a lot about you. Not very positive I'm afraid. And for your information, I think Adi IS hot.

Thank you P. I'm hot with rage right now!! I make no apologies for what I said above.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We love Adi......
Quantum Tease
0 likes
They are all to be found in my friends list smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lynnwitt
They are all to be found in my friends list smile

They would be, if you didn't hide that list

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That is sort of like asking who makes the best gumbo. Depends on what the one eating it likes. The hottest woman to one partner may not even interest the next partner. I'm very wild and erotic and like a lot of alternative sexual adventures. Hubbie and the partners I play with on a regular basis are very turned on by my slutty attitude toward sex in general. I know others that are very turned off by my attitude. Each to their own.

Brandie
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Every woman on Lush is the hottest woman to someone. Therefore, I think all the woman on Lush are equally hot.

Though to paraphrase Orwell, some are more equal than others. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To many to mention!!!! This question is like asking what is the best red wine. Most are fabulous but some leave a bad taste in your mouth.
Quantum Tease
0 likes
Quote by patokl
They would be, if you didn't hide that list

Yeah.. I keep them all to myself!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lynnwitt

Yeah.. I keep them all to myself!

Selfish!!!....
Just kidding, you are right to protect your privacy.

Normal Adjacent
0 likes
Quote by Verbal
Every woman on Lush is the hottest woman to someone. Therefore, I think all the woman on Lush are equally hot.

And Porgy/Adi, I can never figure out if you guys are playing or serious. If you are serious: Porgy, play nice or get off the fucking playground. We love Adi.

If you are playing: my bad.

I can't figure it out either.

BTW all the men are equally hot as well. At least to someone, how do you measure hotness anyway? There is something to like and or love in everyone here. Of course some people make if harder to find, but if you keep looking it should be there somewhere.hsZkuYtW5fowHtUK

Verbal has the hottest avatars and go check out his voice if you haven't already. "Now that's hottttt"
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by Gillianleeeza

Verbal has the hottest avatars.

Yeah, nothing is hotter than Gumby. Except maybe a threesome with Gumby and Pokey.
Quantum Tease
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

Yeah, nothing is hotter than Gumby. Except maybe a threesome with Gumby and Pokey.

So..... would that be 'pony style' ?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
yes i understand its subjective based on your type of preference . The two I mentioned was based on their posts and responses to forum posts .
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by workswithsteel
yes i understand its subjective based on your type of preference . The two I mentioned was based on their posts and responses to forum posts .

It's not going over as well as you had hoped, is it? Is it?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

And Porgy/Adi, I can never figure out if you guys are playing or serious. If you are serious: Porgy, play nice or get off the fucking playground. We love Adi.

If you are playing: my bad.

You sure go out of your way to kiss butt around here .
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by Ajax

Yet notice I'm not kissing yours.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Ajax

while you sure go out of your way to be an obnoxious asshole.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

Yet notice I'm not kissing yours.

I am grateful for that.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

while you sure go out of your way to be an obnoxious asshole.

Who snitched on me Toots? I mean someone has to say it every once in a while

I mean one of your fellow moderators told a lush member who was kissing butt she should "just give him a blowjob already" That member happened to be lesbian . Know one said a thing, can you believe that? Instead you moderators are chasing members around accusing them of being racist when, clearly they are not . Then blow the doors of the DRAMA LAMA and prohibit them from writing stories ever again on your precious failing site.

If Your not targeting people you don't like on lush. You moderators are running around on other sites stalking and harassing former lush members with your bullshit.

https://spongie369.wordpress.com/2014/09/29/lush-stories-still-discriminates-against-indians/comment-page-1/#comment-139 Here you are, SPITE.

https://matthewvettblog.wordpress.com/2013/07/01/douchey-mods-at-lush-stories/

Here, some more lush mods leading the charge on someone else's blog lol .

. I'm almost certain that anyone who doesnt fit into your little clique meets that description you posted. But, In all honesty, YOU DON"T Know me very well . Arent't you supposed to be keeping this to a pm?

That's what Dani says anyway.

That's the 2nd time you cursed at me ghetto girl. Now i know you have a bunch of issues and problems How could i not know, you air that shit publicly all the time. But, have you ever considered that you've deserved what's come your way?? Bad things happen to bad people, just the way it goes. For whatever reason i just get the impression that out in the real world you're neither a good person or a very nice person.

Regardless of all the hardship and misfortune you openly post in your project pitty party thread i don't really feel sorry for you.

I think if you told your life story to the 5 year old boy who they brought into my work place, who was locked in a large dog cage, burns all over his body including his testicles from cigars , cigarettes. Badly malnourished to the point of just skin and bones , I think he'd laugh and call you a whiny bitch . Then ask you to take a look at what his Foster parents did to him.

You can hate me and call me as many names as you want just remember one thing. Atleast i don't have to go thru life being you. I have a hunch you have a lot more coming your way. Not a threat , has nothin to do with me. Bad things follow bad people.

We all come here for different reasons . My reason is just to piss you off. Not a difficult thing to do when your targets are broken, shattered such as yourself. Have a nice life bitch ;)
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Ajax

Know one said a thing, can you believe that?

Holy shit... Draw a hat on butthead and meth out his hair in the back and it's ajax.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Holy shit... Draw a hat on butthead and meth out his hair in the back and it's ajax.

I don't know photo shop like you do Felix. How do you get your lips to look like a puckered asshole?

Seriously, you need new material, you're getting boring .