Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

threesome : which one you prefer FFM/FMM/FFF/MMM ?

last reply
776 replies
81.7k views
10 watchers
43 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I'll take FFM any day. I love woman, touching, smelling, tasting, watching - and love watching them get pleasured. MFM is fun, but being with two ladies is my fav. 😎

Active Ink Slinger
3 likes

I've had every combination before and they're all unique and amazing in their own right, but if I had to choose just one, I would take 2 guys and myself. I'm a greedy cum slut and love multiple dicks in me.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

FMF…had one and it is a hot burning memory 👍🏻

0 likes

MFM and FMF. Had them both just once and they were both incredibly pleasurable and something I would like to repeat again.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

?/?/?

What is that and what are we doing? Who know, but I’m excited to find out!

1 like

I’ve never had a threesome but I imagine that mfm would be pretty hot!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Ffm, mm, if, if,kif

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
0 likes

In the right circumstances, any of the ones with an "M" in. MMF would be a particular one of interest given I'm bi.

Celebrating a couple of my older, less viewed stories:

Have you ever had love Rekindled?

The god came to her In the Waters That Bring Life.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I have had two guy friends who have mentioned they have checked me out both said it at the same time. If I had the confidence I would have asked for a FMM that particular night.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Mmm is the only way

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I love the cum and soft touch together!

Advanced Wordsmith
1 like

Experienced several FMM and was great.

FFM is still on my to do list 😁 Hope to experience it soon.

2 likes

MFM. I always want two or more men using me.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I agree with Lisa

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

MFM or MMF, which my husband also enjoys, although lately we've been expanding (and enjoying) our FMF/FFM fun as well!

Please take a peek at my stories! Here's a small variety pack:

To Soar With Eagles | Lush Stories An emotional story of love and loss that may touch your heart. Sexy... yes, of course, but uplifting as well! And a Recommended Read!

I Like Big Cocks and I Cannot Lie: Part 1 of 2 | Lush Stories A 2-part story of my bisexual husband and I engaging with a very well-endowed friend!

The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Lush Stories My thoughtful husband gifts me an erotic beach massage session with a large and talented Jamaican masseur... and oh my!

Troublemaker
0 likes

This is a bit limiting. Why is there no "A for Alien" option? I choose MFA.