Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What's the craziest thing you have ever done with someone in high school!

last reply
16 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I traded favours with the boys hockey team...

We moved the vice principal's car into the inner alcove inside the school. It took him over a day to get it out.

I despised that man so much that I bribed the hockey team with homemade cookies and muffins for a month.

Another time I let a family of skunks loose in the cafeteria. But I did that one all by myself.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by roymunson101

You and the boys outran an imperial star destroyer?

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Liz

You and the boys outran an imperial star destroyer?

You came here in that thing? You're more brave than I thought.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Me and a friend took down the school security system accidentally and then were interrogated lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me it was just poor choices of where to park to make out that made things crazy. The number of times we were interrupted by the rap of a baton or flashlight on the car window had to be in the dozens. Thankfully the windows were fogged up enough to prevent them from getting too much of a show, but talk about distracting.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
During a free class class in choir I ended up getting my then girl off and those around us were clueless.
The Linebacker
0 likes
A bunch of stuff that I can't even remember it all. With my buddy on the back of my motorcycle playing calvary charge on his trumpet really late at night, I tried to get away from the police through someone's backyard. We crashed into a large wooden fence. Oops!

Sudsed the town fountain once.

Vaselined a guy's entire car. That was after we vaselined several lockers.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
kissing and smooching a classmate at the back of my class after school hours.
Lurker
0 likes
Cut classes, play truant... then have the audacity to score straight A's in our papers.
Those were the days -- life isn't so easy anymore though.xx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Smoke and drink in class, not going to say what class.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
During an FFA trip for a competition a girlfriend and I traded hand jobs with two of the guys on the team all with a chaperone in the seat in front of us. if he even suspected what was going on behind him he never let on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Snuck into my boyfriends room at 6 am after my graduation party and woke him up with his parents in the next room. I had to hide under his bed when him Mom came in to wake him for school. He was a year younger.
...I thought that maybe a new life, a different life, wouldn’t be so bad. But where the hell did I put the receipt, and could you return something that was over twenty years old? Where do you go to get a new life when your old one has you so puzzled you don’t know how to fix it? Wish I knew.
-Anita Blake (Laurell K. Hamilton)
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Smoked weed with sneak-a-toke in the food court of the local mall while watching the ice skaters skate.

Had sex with my girlfriend in the girls bathroom after school. We did it in the last stall. I sat on the seat and she rode me.
Lurker
0 likes
i had sex with some guys in the darkroom, got high in there a lot also
Lurker
0 likes
id have to say the time I ditched school with a teacher and we went to a concert in st Louis that was a good time