Battle of the Sexes

last reply
13 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok everyone here the question, when it come down to just sex and only sex, which gender can get it easier, Men or Women??? My vote said women of course, women can get it anytime they please, of course some will say no we can't but that's because they're just picky, very picky on who they want to have sex with
Lurker
0 likes
hmm it all depends honestly. cause some women get it easily and some men can get it easily.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd like to think it should be fairly easy for both...
But in reality, if a woman goes on the prowl she's labelled with some not very nice names.
Where as a man is cheered on and encouraged.
Makes it difficult to go looking for "some" without being trashed and labelled a sluttish whore by the same guys that cheer on their male friends.
Lurker
0 likes
Ultimately, (for me and personal experience that is) I believe women get it easier as they can steer or control how the night progresses. I mean sure you can be labelled as something unkind, but theres some girls that just don't care, or blame the alcohol
Lurker
0 likes
IMO women can get it easier.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree that women can get it easier for the simple fact that a woman is more protected by the law and by society than men are...how many men do you know claim to have been or are willing to admit they were date by a girl? Because of this, women are put into the control seat. That being said, society still labels women as sluts and whores for seeking out sex whereas men are expected and congratulated for this same behavior.

Husbands opinion: Men are generally always ready for sex and waiting for the opportunity. When a women displays the slightest bit of interest the men go for it. Whereas women are more selective in their partners...in general. We both agree that women are more selective because of how society will judge them.

Furthermore, across cultures and throughout history, men have been expected to take charge and be experienced in matters of sex whereas women have been expected to be innocent virgins until marriage and not crave sex, becasue good little girls don't do that. It doesn't help that so many religions support this view. But that begs the question: Where are men supposed to have gained this knowledge and experience if all women are supposed to remain virgins until marriage????

Sorry, kind of went off on a tangent.
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There's an interesting balance here. Women can get sex much easier, but may have a harder time actually enjoying it with some random stranger, where a man can enjoy pretty much any attractive partner.

But the difference goes down to biology. We are mammals. When ready to reproduce, the female (or her body) sends out 'signals' to males, who instinctively respond, wanting to be 'the one'. The ones that don't respond quickly and with enthusiasm are quickly eliminated from the gene pool. She gets to have, ideally, her choice of males. That signal is really a one way thing. Her body is what triggers the male arousal, her body is what also determines when she is ready to mate. Male ''attractiveness' serves more as a mechanism to choose a genetically good mate (biologically she needs to be selective and rapid sexual response would get in the way), rather than initiating the process.

Now humans are also different from most other mammals an have evolved some additional strategies like long term mating, and sexual receptiveness in females even when not fertile, which complicate the picture a lot, but these too have evolutionary roots. But the basic difference is summed up in the above paragraph.
Lurker
0 likes
Of course it's women duh!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nastynate69
Ok everyone here the question, when it come down to just sex and only sex, which gender can get it easier, Men or Women??? My vote said women of course, women can get it anytime they please, of course some will say no we can't but that's because they're just picky, very picky on who they want to have sex with

woah................ look who is asking this question... lmao

you find it hard to get women?

ok as far as the reply goes....women have the upper hand... reason...? guys are ever ready for sex..lol
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by thesilkyknot

woah................ look who is asking this question... lmao

you find it hard to get women?

ok as far as the reply goes....women have the upper hand... reason...? guys are ever ready for sex..lol

true alot of men stupidly make it very easy for women
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Women by a long shot. Being labelled a slut or whore doesn't seriously diminish their ability to find sex partners. There's plenty of guys who just don't care. It does diminish their ability to find men who will commit to a LTR, so that's one of the reasons so many go without when they can be getting some. In economic terms, it lowers their market value.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by menarealwaysignorged

true alot of men stupidly make it very easy for women

now theres something i can agree with you on. men are forever letting themselves be dictated by pussy.

and the answer to your question Nate is women.
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by littlemissbitch

now theres something i can agree with you on. men are forever letting themselves be dictated by pussy.

and the answer to your question Nate is women.

I could not agree more.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on the skills the person has