Internet Sensation
0 likes
I feel dizzy from watching too long.
Lurker
0 likes
Hehe me too theres too much going on!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This one always ties me up for a few minutes...

See what I mean?
Constant Gardener
2 likes
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Id rather be fondling mister walker's arse
Lurker
0 likes
looks like the Asian is saying marco.. polo
Constant Gardener
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wonderful way to beat the heat, and enjoy a nice ASS at the same time ...And those TITS, what a wonderful world!!!!!!!!!!!!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Thousands of user submitted stories removed from the site. You are nothing without your users or their freely submitted stories.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
almost afraid to admit I spend more time gazing at the gravity.gif (with the apple)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Juicy,juicy and BIG tits...goes BUMP,BUMP........
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Thousands of user submitted stories removed from the site. You are nothing without your users or their freely submitted stories.
Constant Gardener
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"DAM", how I love those YELLOW SHORTS, nice ASS LOVE that ASS,would love hit that
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

looks like a couple of walrus's banging heads
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool

Is she needing bread for barms haha
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by mrplow
Beat this, it gives me a twinge