Do you have tan lines?

last reply
168 replies
12.0k views
3 watchers
7 likes
Nerdzilla
0 likes
I was taking a walk this evening and thinking I should've worn my flip flops instead of sneakers because of my incoming shoe tan line. I also get sports bra tan lines. I try to switch up what I wear out pretty often or The Runner Tan is actually noticable. Lol

Any of you have runners' tan? Trucker or farmer tans, or any other? Answer honestly or make me laugh. ?
Her Royal Spriteness
1 like
i live in seattle. no one has tans. we're just all different shades of pasty white.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No tan lines here but then again it is Spring in Vt.
True love stories never have endings.
1 like
Yes I do
I have a new story that I wrote for the new competition. If you have a few minutes would you please read it?

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
At the moment, I don't. Some summers I make the effort to tan all over, other summers it's more convenient to put up with tan lines.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by Katherine
I was taking a walk this evening and thinking I should've worn my flip flops instead of sneakers because of my incoming shoe tan line. I also get sports bra tan lines. I try to switch up what I wear out pretty often or The Runner Tan is actually noticable. Lol

Any of you have runners' tan? Trucker or farmer tans, or any other? Answer honestly or make me laugh. ?

I like to tan Looney Tunes silhouettes on my body. I've got a Daffy Duck butt cheek tan going. Can you guess where I've got The Tasmanian Devil?
Nerdzilla
0 likes
Quote by Buz

I like to tan Looney Tunes silhouettes on my body. I've got a Daffy Duck butt cheek tan going. Can you guess where I've got The Tasmanian Devil?

Please show me this is real, lol!

I've thought about making tan lines for fun (other than the race ones on the deltoids and calves sometimes) but I think I'm too lazy. biggrin
Lurker
0 likes
None at this time since I haven't been out in the sun.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by Buz

I guess Bugs lives that hole around the bend then.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Lurker
0 likes
yes I do.. however they are fading fast as the days get cooler
0 likes
I love getting tan lines lol so I know I've been getting vitamin D. Usually get them on my legs and then if I wear a shorter skirt or shorts, I end up like a colour palette paint thing you get in DIY stores lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I hate them. Luckily I can sunbathe naked in my garden. I also love finding an empty beach or I drive up onto the Pennines and strip off in a field. I have met some great people while doing it. And yes I love to have sex with them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. I have a farmer’s tan. I hate it and try to soften the lines by mowing the lawn in a tank top or performing yard work (planting, pulling weeds, etc) shirtless but I still stay rather pale in the middle compared to my darkened arms. I suppose that I could just deliberately tan in the back yard but who has time for that.

However I do love the tan line that forms from the strap of a watch or a pair of sandals.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Lurker
0 likes
I hate tan lines.

I indoor tan, but it doesn't work very well with my English skin. As of now I seem to have a perpetual eyepatch tan.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No tan lines for this girl. Naked at the pool every chance I get.
Lurker
0 likes
At the end of summer I end up with a mish-mash of tan lines. Runners tan starts off the year with bikini lines thrown in with bicycle shorts lines. I have a private backyard and make attempts to even things out sunbathing but to no avail. The dark lines get darker and the light lines get a slight glow. So I just give up some time in August so I don’t lose the little bit of sanity I have left
Princess Popsicle
0 likes
Unlike the rest of my family, I don't ran easily at all. A friend described me as being '50 shades of Casper' today and my brother has told me I look like an oncology patient cos I'm so pasty.

I'm a naturist so even when I do get a slight tan I don't have lines, apart from a small band of white underneath my watch.
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl
Princess Popsicle
0 likes
Quote by JWren
Those little crease lines under the butt cheeks...even hardy naturists have them!

As a fellow naturist, I can confirm this is very true, although personally I never get brown enough to have this issue.
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl
Lurker
0 likes
Sometimes
Dirty Stop-out
0 likes
In Ireland... in the spring... No.. I can't decide if I'm milk bottle white or pale blue.

2 competition winning stories, 1 Famous story, a smattering of Editor's Picks, a handful of Recommended Reads and one Clitorides award are scattered amongst my stories.

One of a handful of writers to get the Omnium badge for writing in every category

Troublemaker
0 likes
Yes. My cock is tiger-striped.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I live in The Deep South. It's hot and humid much of the year and we have a lot of sunny days, mostly sunny days in fact. Most people wear shorts & short sleeve shirts when not at work, and some people wear them at work. So most everyone gets tan.

I have a tan line from my swim shorts (upper thigh to waistband). By summer it might be tanned over, as l have a private backyard swimming pool and we sometimes hang at the pool in the buff.
'tis himself!
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee
I love getting tan lines lol so I know I've been getting vitamin D. Usually get them on my legs and then if I wear a shorter skirt or shorts, I end up like a colour palette paint thing you get in DIY stores lol.

I find tanlines incredibly sexy. Not that you asked, but...
'tis himself!
0 likes
I don't have tanlines right now; it's still way too cold here in Minnesota for any kind of sun. And I have an office job, so I don't get out in the sun much anyway. Used to get them much more when I was younger and did more yardwork and hiking.
0 likes
Wife and I are back from 10 days in Mexico. We have tan lines. I love tan lines. Super sexy.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
In the summer I do

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
From now to late late October I will be at the Beach most days. Since I detest tan lines I try to have equal time in the sun where those darned lines with not have a chance.