The Perfect Size.

last reply
27 replies
3.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hello im writing a story and i realy want to know. whats the perfect size for Breasts and Penis?
0 likes
Hello.

I think the perfect sized breasts and penis are the ones left up to the reader's imagination. If you describe the way they feel, taste, respond to touch etc you don't need to worry about measurements. Each reader will have a different preference, this way you can please them all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What she said!! ^^^ A good writer will make you feel there with finer details etc... My opinion only!
lirri-loo, 23.
on a self imposed drought.
going crazy, making friends.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
"Well spoken" Lisa!

If I have to give you numbers... 75C in Holland, that is (I suppose) 36C in the USA
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Don't know if there is a perfect size. leave it to the imagination- describe other intimate details about the body parts so the reader can slip in his or her idea of what's perfect for them- or go with what's perfect for you -either can be magic : )
Torture the data long enough and they will confess to anything.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes indeed, agree with Lisa and Myself! Just describe the touching, feeling and the sensations...the rest the reader can take care of by mental imagery smile.
Lurker
0 likes
Well put Lisa!
Lurker
0 likes
Agreed what has been said. Leave the size to our imagination, then you please everyone as we all have differing preferences.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not too big. Not too small. Just right..
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Lisa
Hello.

I think the perfect sized breasts and penis are the ones left up to the reader's imagination. If you describe the way they feel, taste, respond to touch etc you don't need to worry about measurements. Each reader will have a different preference, this way you can please them all.

Well Lisa ...you certainly hit the nail on head, as we are all of different opinions - thank goodness - otherwise some of us would be very inactive if not still virgins. That's why I love women ...they're so logical ...most of the time, anyhow - hehehe ........**bobs and weaves uppercut**
Lurker
0 likes
Lisa got it right.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I also agree with lisa, but also the perfect size is the size you are with right then.......
There are times she is kneeling out of obedience, reverence and respect. Those are the times it is okay to stand above her. But when she is kneeling because the weight of the world is just too heavy to bear … that is when You should be kneeling beside her.

Daddy has a lovely family - Daddy’s Little Family … https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/-daddys-little-family-.aspx

He is behind the curtain - Someone’s Watching ... https://www.lushstories.com/stories/masturbation/-someones-watching-.aspx

Some childhood memories return - Memories of Daddy … https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-memories-of-daddy-.aspx

Just a ride in the country - Afternoon Distraction …
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-afternoon-distraction-.aspx

She waits to keep a promise - Promises …
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-promises-.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Your breasts and my penis are the perfect size
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Each individual will have his/her preference. There will be no common perfect size. Its varys accordingly.
Lurker
0 likes
ive found stories are more arousing and exciting not stating stats of a person. e.g. as i lowered his jeans his hardness jutted out from his toned body. it was trimmed and of about average length, maybe a bit bigger. The thick shaft extending to a uncut mushroomed head, wet from precum.
Rather than: as i lowered his jeans his thick 7 inch cock popped out, he was uncut with a mushroomed head dripping with precum.
Lurker
0 likes
The perfect breasts are the size that makes a girl's clothing look good and gives her confidence in her sexuality.

I do not know what a man would think is the perfect size penis, but from a woman's point of view it is clearly the size that takes her to a concert where only she can hear the band.

Think I wrote something along these lines before.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lisa is So Right. There is no perfect size. I know what I like but that is only perfect for me. The only thing I will say is if a guy is like freaky huge, that is far from perfect!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
36A. Me. And 9 inches and thick. Not my husband.
Jo, sexywife104
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
let the reader decide...... more involvement & more erotic that way.
a good author uses descriptives other than 'she was a 36D cup'
same for penis size; I mean really... who carries a ruler in their purse?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by cadeautje
"Well spoken" Lisa!

If I have to give you numbers... 75C in Holland, that is (I suppose) 36C in the USA

75 is 34, 80 is 36.. lol..
Lurker
0 likes
For a story, I completely agree with Lisa - leave it to readers imagination.

If I"m watching a video (or my wife with another guy) a large cock looks better. Personally, I prefer women with small to medium sized breasts.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Breast size, well 34 b or c
Penis?
Well that's just my opinion, sorry if you don't like.

BigDaddyRich
Lurker
0 likes
there is no perfect size. they're all enjoyable.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I often wonder if people prefer reading stories about unrealistic-sized people. Like the tight-bodied girl with the enormous natural breasts, or men with giant cocks.

I tend to make my characters good looking, but keep the sizes (if they are mentioned at all) somewhat within the norm. I also tend to prefer reading stories that aren't hung up on describing unrealistic bodily perfection and breast/penis size.

Hearing things like "My teacher, Miss Winters, walked up to the chalkboard as I eyed her 36DD-22-36 figure," kind of kills it for me.
Lurker
0 likes
I couldn't agree more with Dancing Doll; I believe in more realistic body parts and performance abilities. Guys who have 12 inch dicks and who fuck 15 times and in a day just aren't realistic, and a story that contains that type of activity turns me off to the whole story.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm only a reader I don't write. So what Lisa said is exatly what I like to read. I don't care about the size I want to hear the details. How they touched, taste, smell, and as always the feeling they are getting from each other. That is what make a really great story to me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with Lisa.
Writing erotic fiction is the same as any other fiction really, your job is to draw the reader into the scene, make them forget they're reading. So, tell us the things we can't imagine.

A cock's a cock, telling me it's seven inches long with a bulbous head just tells me it looks like a cock. It's like describing an elephant as large and grey, it's just wasted words. Focus on the action and the thoughts and feelings of your narrator and keep your descriptive details for those things that make your characters and settings unique, then you'll really draw people in.