What is your pet peeve

last reply
58 replies
5.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
People not using their signal lights, parking in a handicap space when they're not handicap, double parking and people driving in general....lol
Lurker
0 likes
people texting while driving.. stay in your own lane quit trying to run me off the road...
Lurker
0 likes
I don't like it when people leave things laying around or, even worse, on the floor!

People that have no sense of discretion with their language in mixed company or around children.

Finding a food container empty, yet placed back where it goes (milk, juice, cereal) Talk about a let down!
Lurker
0 likes
Oh god, I have a list!!

1) People who lie right to my face.
2) People who judge me.
3) People who use my things without asking.
4) When people walk away from me when I am talking to them.
5) When men say one thing then do another.
6) When a man doesn't fight for something he cares about. FIGHT FOR ME, dammit!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by LatinMade69
People not using their signal lights, parking in a handicap space when they're not handicap, double parking and people driving in general....lol

oh, do not get me started...........

The handicap parking without the card in the window, is plain rude and it annoys me as well.

the thing that annoys me, is when people do not put things away when done with them. At work especially. They act like no one else ever needs the stuff. And when I go to use something, I have to run all over looking for it.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
1. I hate people who lie to me. {Though everyone is human. If you lie, just confess up.}

2. When people call me "Hun"

3. Men who are quiet in when having sex!

4. Men who can't keep up with me sexually.

5. People who don't keep an open mind to new things. As much as new things can be scary, if You don't try it. You'll never know if you'll like it. Specially if it's sexual!

6. People who whisper and or private chat me without asking! {Unless I know You.}
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Having to repeat myself. After 3 times it really gets under my skin

When someone tries to get something over on me

When someone says one thing and does another
Lurker
0 likes
People using "ect" when they mean "etc". You wanna see a rant? Go a-fucking-head, use "ect", I fucking dare you!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When you order a sandwich and the contents are all piled high in the middle that you can barely fit in your mouth but the edges are just bread on bread. Same thing with pizza. Seriously, SO fucking annoying. Is it really that hard to spread the love so each bite gets to enjoy what it paid for? UGH.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Amyyyyy
when people call sex 'making love' errrr it makes me feel sick

Do you mean fucking, or gender?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ordering a hamburger and getting a cheeseburger.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Excessive cursing. I understand a swear word here and there but after almost every word, all the time? Unnecessary.
Lurker
0 likes
Excessive text language (i.e. 'idk', 'hmu').
Excessive PDA.
Unorganized, messy kitchens.

I could go on, but the pet peeves list is rather long haha.
Head Nurse
0 likes
1) hoarding clutter. Ordinary messiness, dirty dishes, laundry ect. I can handle, but excessive "stuff" bugs me.

2) lying, just tell me already. Even if you don't think I will like it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Very simply put.. Rudeness
Lurker
0 likes
plain out rude people, saying your okay then giving me the cold shoulder, complaining when the time could of been spent on fixing the issue, and to my gals, i hate when your staving hungry and eat like a bird , just eat if your hungry.
Lurker
0 likes
plain out rude people, saying your okay then giving me the cold shoulder, complaining when the time could of been spent on fixing the issue, and to my gals, i hate when your staving hungry and eat like a bird , just eat if your hungry.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I post a picture on my profile or in a forum and when I check it later the picture has changed to something I don't even have.
Lurker
0 likes
My colleagues whispering how fat our patients are, during weight management sessions. Their judgements and hippocracy just makes me wonder why they even choose to do this job!
Lurker
0 likes
people that are allways running late. It drives me crazy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Stupidity and ignorance...
I like the way you make me feel even when I'm nowhere near...
Lurker
0 likes
Stupid people You just can't fix stupid.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
While driving an automobile, every car in the USA has directional signals/turn signals. Please use them and not an experiment in mind reading.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
People who change lanes AS they are making a turn.
Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by MovingOn14
When someone says, "...to be honest with you ...". Are you not honest all the other times with me?

I am guilty of this!
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by trinket
Internet trolls.

People who grossly underestimate my ability to detect bullshit.

Oh so you like sprouts now?