Clumeleon
0 likes

Congratulations on your engagement!
Sergeant Turnip
0 likes
Congratulations!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congratulations. When is the happy day? Hope you're as happy after 40 years as my wife and I. Good luck!
Lurker
0 likes

Have a wonderful life together.
Lurker
0 likes
Congratulations.
Lurker
0 likes

That boy has some good timing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
May god Bless you and your husband to be ...may you find love stronger as eash day goes by ...love and trust grow ...togather .....understanding...und compermize ...Congratulations!
lernen und einander lieben.
leiza....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congratulations!

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Lurker
0 likes
Congratulations! Wishes of many happy years to you both!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I presume that the fact that it's Mother's Day (in the U.S., at any rate) is merely a coincidence. He's one lucky dude!
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
This is brilliant, brilliant news, Jess. I'm absolutely thrilled for you. Can't wait to hear more details!! Congratulations!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congratulations! Remember to always communicate, remain honest, forgive easily, love deeply and laugh often. Life is short so always make each day the very best it can be. The absolute best advice I can give you as someone who's been there and learned a thing or two...never EVER take each other for granted. Good luck!
CurlyFries
0 likes
That's wonderful. Congratulations and best of luck!
The Linebacker
0 likes
Congratulations! I hope you will have a great life together.

My wife & I just recently celebrated our 2 year anniversary.
Charming as fuck
0 likes
aww, congrats!! i'm a bit slow on the uptake and just saw this today!! i'm so happy for you - that's lovely news.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Too bad! Now we won't be able to get together as much!
Matriarch
0 likes
Big congrats Jessie!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Congratulations and good luck!
Lurker
0 likes
Congratulations! Best wishes!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
Congratulations! Remember to always communicate, remain honest, forgive easily, love deeply and laugh often. Life is short so always make each day the very best it can be. The absolute best advice I can give you as someone who's been there and learned a thing or two...never EVER take each other for granted. Good luck!

Listen to her advice........
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Congratulations!!
Lurker
0 likes
Thank you everyone! We've not set a date yet as we need to balance finding a venue, our photographer friend being available, etc etc. Very excited though!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Jessicat
Thank you everyone! We've not set a date yet as we need to balance finding a venue, our photographer friend being available, etc etc. Very excited though!

Best of luck and some much love and happiness you look up in 40 years and go.. where has the time gone?