Have you ever ejaculated without having an orgasm

last reply
33 replies
4.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I sometimes find that if I'm distracted just before I finish then I cum but I don't get an orgasm. Just wondering if anyone else has had the same experience?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Cute_Guy_Uk
I sometimes find that if I'm distracted just before I finish then I cum but I don't get an orgasm. Just wondering if anyone else has had the same experience?

Not sure if this is what u mean but 2 times in life I had the most bitchin orgasms while plowing my ass with my dildos. I discovered after years of personal reserch why girls/women love a hard twiching PENIS GOING CRAZY IN THEIR GOOEY FUCK HOLES> I apologise here Im real turned on right now so am not as careful with my grammar and stuff or proper spelling right now.

In my quest 4 sexual knowledge I found for me personal a grrl behind me pegging me. Once several yeers ago my sweety Honna. I'd recently told her what I REALLY LIKED 2 HAVE DONE 2 ME 4 ME. I think I shocked the shit outta her. Some lil time passes and we were 69ing when out of the blue she worms a finger in my ass and I start thrashing on the bed like a fish outta water!!!

I tried 2 keep eating her jucy fuckhole but her finger in my ass was making me crazy as a loon.it wasn't so much like she was driving it in and out but mo like she waswas just wiggling it RAMDOM LIKE !! Barely a minute into what she was doing and I was all over the bed Iam surprised I didnt knock her off the bed or me either for that matter. I was OUT OF CONTROL!!!!!!!! It was like that first time in 1972 ir Im not sure it was 40 ofuckkin years ago. The memories and time line ((Guy in radio is yakkin bout records and turn tables...45s...33 1/3rd LP's (long playing records these were large 12-13 inch round flat discs usually black) We all had record players back then this was way B4 CASSETTE players Fifty year ilds and older here will member what Im yakkin bout. Teenagers had record player parties where they all dance around//there mommys and daddies think these kids call THAT DANCING?? We diid the BOOGY WOOGIE like we all thot we were freekin Elvis presley!!!!

That was the Commercial kidds!! Now bak 2 R regular program...SANTANA...shes just twitching this finger willy nilly pell mell nothing I can hope 2 get a feel for I..the bitch was making me bounce and thrash around!!! It was the MOST DELICIOUS TORTURE one could ever imagine!! I dont know if she was smiling or chuckling at me dont know dont care...

IDK 4 sure HONNA was FRYING MY BRAIN With her WONNERFUL ministrations to my manpussy!!!(sum years ago a cute crossdresser I spent night with referred to his ass as his MANPUSSY!! He is role playing so I know when Im yakking w/my hot lil slut KYLIE KAINED she wanna be grrl BABY YU R MY plaything lez go Lunatic on each udder!!! Just fired up big fat doobie (Weed was made LEGAL here in WA last June)) I LOVE 2 Get BUZz and or drink yodka or Shine w/pop or OJ...just a drinky poo or three to calm us both down a bit and make the nervousness go away...

I KNOW HONNA was making my eyes bug out and rolling my eyes into backka my head like someone having a seizure...it was all her fault!!! this went on for 20 minutes or 5 min..difficult to be sure it was like TIME WAS STANDING STILL LOST IN A SEA OF PASSION the likes of which I'd never known up to this point in time!!!!!!

Her fingers and her hands were so freakin TINY...her hands were dwarfed by my hands and Im really not a real big guy at 6 foot 190 pounds..Honna was round and curvy semi BBW semi just a fat grrl WHo LUVE 2 FUCK!!! She was WIDOW WHEN I MET HER FIRST TIME...Christmas Day 2006 I think it was ((Backman Turner Overdrive!!) I wood question her about her husband and their love life they were both virgins in high school after they got married-in the 20-25 years they had 2gether he wood fuk her LIKE A MADMAN WHILE HER PUSSY GOT SOOO FUKKIn slimy he wood eat her the way she talked he could eat her for hours and hours..she gets all drreamy and looking off into space recalling their life together...I was ONLY HER 2ND LOVER she was a church grrl so very prim and proper but behind closed doors she was JUST a FUCKING SLUT OF THE MAGNIFICENT MAGNITUDE!!! She could KEEP WITH AIR FORCE AMY XXX Hell I think she'd SURPASS AIR FORCE AMY in pure Fuckability!!! AF AMY is Amazon Hot Assed Butch so so Fuckkable but I doubt she HAD IMAGINATION of My Honna!! of HBO Cat House speacial sum years ago on cable...she could suck a basketball thru IV TUBING her mouth was so.......Barroom blitz RnR OLD R N R got it crankin and YANKIN!!!! this fukkin hooter WONT STAY LIT!!! BAR ROOM BLITZ!!!!!!! great music 2 fukk to!!

Sorry Ppl went the fukk off topic and right the fuk off the edge of the world LIKE OLE CHRIS COLUMBUS HUH???

I'll try 2 keep it here

Once I recorded it in my diary but DONT KNOW WHERE diary is so gotta gets-ti-mate but think around..OK round 2006 maybe 2005 when I wanted super Hot Ass me time and my toiz I took long ass hot showers and Enema myself till I squirted clean plain water...all while doing this playing my Mr Big ((Dildo--1st dildo I ever bot--1st dildo that ever I fukked myself ohh soo fine and rubbed my Prostate so finnnnneeeeeeeee.

Girls We guys r Prostate is as fukkin elusive as finding your G Spot and rubbing Fuk me and a half ARETHRA FUKKIN FRANKLIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all I gots this lil tweeker cd cranked and Yanked WHY cant Lady Gaga and BEYONCE MAKE MUSIC LK LIKE THIS???? Baby Boomer Gen is like 50+MILLION of us Demograhic and many if us (nit me) are LOADED ($$ jingle..me loded is stoned)) Mott The Hoople and LOUD!!!

Since year 2000 I've given myself hundreds perhaps a thousand or 2 mini/tiny orgasms...I call them Assgasms since they cum from INSIDE my ass. Just like a pussy clenching unclenching at a high rate like a slowmotion WWII Thompson with a full drum ((Rocky Horrow Picture SHow!!!!!!)))

It's like surfing..a wave you're riding or its riding you. first time it WAS s Fukking Saizure absolute NO Controll TBT It scared the heebee jeebees right outta me...about 44 seconds into it ((Ramblin Man Doobie Bros)) I realize it's The BIG 0 and I was fit to be tied!!! My ass was rapidly clenching-unclenching I had let go of BrBig who is jumping like wild . My whole body shaking unfukkin controlably. That Assgasm went a full 2 minuts. None of it had Thing One to do with my pecker. AA ALL ASS All the Time.

I was a Trainwreck. Tried to restart up for Round 2. After 20M I had No Round ((Diana Ross-The Supremes...or maybe Tina Turner PROUD 104.1 D MARY Fuk me I need a thosand waat box to blow out my ears

Hey yall wanna have sum REAL FUN go to a Pentacostal Church when they're getting down SINGING!!!!! Talk about Shaking like A Fukkin Hurricane!!

Signed Sealed and Delivered Little Stevie Wonder I THINK> Now that fucker could BELT IT OUT!!! Him and Barry White and Marvin Gaye or AL Green...thses ppl were HUGE in 1974 Yay more Stevie Wonder!!

Got 2 boom boxes goin simul got sum way gay michael george micheal driving me---making Chinese> Sweet and Fire deep breaded chicken++(No thats phil collins I dont even LIKE P Collins butt this sounds perty fukkin GOOT!! Al Greene?? Sweet Motown of sum kind...

Momma tole me Not to Cum...3 Dog Night

Ha ha ha ha ha Gotcha--------------I ain't even all that High...not bouncin off the wallls like when I get drunk. wood be sooooo nice if I had a partner in crime ...the song Eight Six Seven Three Ohh Nine 867 5309 fuk that allotta werk.sKblgLlKonsLFZlD she got my Number this tune was hot when I was in Junior High I think FINALLY AT mild 68....all day it was like being inside Pressure Cooker

Foods ready. C ya
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Cute_Guy_Uk

Hope that heps you out. Mam ohh man this grubs is fine as a sweet cunt. Got Lynird Skinard Sweet Home Alabama!!! I LOVE RICE w/my Chinese!!!

I have Orgasmed Without my Pecker. Perker was soft and it was ALL MY ASS!!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes, many times when the body and mind are not together.
Neel
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have done this too. Very strange when it happens, cum shooting out but no feeling of orgasm. I always feel like I need more afterward!
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Guest

Not sure if this is what u mean but 2 times in life I had the most bitchin orgasms while plowing my ass with my dildos. I discovered after years of personal reserch why girls/women love a hard twiching PENIS GOING CRAZY IN THEIR GOOEY FUCK HOLES> I apologise here Im real turned on right now so am not as careful with my grammar and stuff or proper spelling right now.

In my quest 4 sexual knowledge I found for me personal a grrl behind me pegging me. Once several yeers ago my sweety Honna. I'd recently told her what I REALLY LIKED 2 HAVE DONE 2 ME 4 ME. I think I shocked the shit outta her. Some lil time passes and we were 69ing when out of the blue she worms a finger in my ass and I start thrashing on the bed like a fish outta water!!!

I tried 2 keep eating her jucy fuckhole but her finger in my ass was making me crazy as a loon.it wasn't so much like she was driving it in and out but mo like she waswas just wiggling it RAMDOM LIKE !! Barely a minute into what she was doing and I was all over the bed Iam surprised I didnt knock her off the bed or me either for that matter. I was OUT OF CONTROL!!!!!!!! It was like that first time in 1972 ir Im not sure it was 40 ofuckkin years ago. The memories and time line ((Guy in radio is yakkin bout records and turn tables...45s...33 1/3rd LP's (long playing records these were large 12-13 inch round flat discs usually black) We all had record players back then this was way B4 CASSETTE players Fifty year ilds and older here will member what Im yakkin bout. Teenagers had record player parties where they all dance around//there mommys and daddies think these kids call THAT DANCING?? We diid the BOOGY WOOGIE like we all thot we were freekin Elvis presley!!!!

That was the Commercial kidds!! Now bak 2 R regular program...SANTANA...shes just twitching this finger willy nilly pell mell nothing I can hope 2 get a feel for I..the bitch was making me bounce and thrash around!!! It was the MOST DELICIOUS TORTURE one could ever imagine!! I dont know if she was smiling or chuckling at me dont know dont care...

IDK 4 sure HONNA was FRYING MY BRAIN With her WONNERFUL ministrations to my manpussy!!!(sum years ago a cute crossdresser I spent night with referred to his ass as his MANPUSSY!! He is role playing so I know when Im yakking w/my hot lil slut KYLIE KAINED she wanna be grrl BABY YU R MY plaything lez go Lunatic on each udder!!! Just fired up big fat doobie (Weed was made LEGAL here in WA last June)) I LOVE 2 Get BUZz and or drink yodka or Shine w/pop or OJ...just a drinky poo or three to calm us both down a bit and make the nervousness go away...

I KNOW HONNA was making my eyes bug out and rolling my eyes into backka my head like someone having a seizure...it was all her fault!!! this went on for 20 minutes or 5 min..difficult to be sure it was like TIME WAS STANDING STILL LOST IN A SEA OF PASSION the likes of which I'd never known up to this point in time!!!!!!

Her fingers and her hands were so freakin TINY...her hands were dwarfed by my hands and Im really not a real big guy at 6 foot 190 pounds..Honna was round and curvy semi BBW semi just a fat grrl WHo LUVE 2 FUCK!!! She was WIDOW WHEN I MET HER FIRST TIME...Christmas Day 2006 I think it was ((Backman Turner Overdrive!!) I wood question her about her husband and their love life they were both virgins in high school after they got married-in the 20-25 years they had 2gether he wood fuk her LIKE A MADMAN WHILE HER PUSSY GOT SOOO FUKKIn slimy he wood eat her the way she talked he could eat her for hours and hours..she gets all drreamy and looking off into space recalling their life together...I was ONLY HER 2ND LOVER she was a church grrl so very prim and proper but behind closed doors she was JUST a FUCKING SLUT OF THE MAGNIFICENT MAGNITUDE!!! She could KEEP WITH AIR FORCE AMY XXX Hell I think she'd SURPASS AIR FORCE AMY in pure Fuckability!!! AF AMY is Amazon Hot Assed Butch so so Fuckkable but I doubt she HAD IMAGINATION of My Honna!! of HBO Cat House speacial sum years ago on cable...she could suck a basketball thru IV TUBING her mouth was so.......Barroom blitz RnR OLD R N R got it crankin and YANKIN!!!! this fukkin hooter WONT STAY LIT!!! BAR ROOM BLITZ!!!!!!! great music 2 fukk to!!

Sorry Ppl went the fukk off topic and right the fuk off the edge of the world LIKE OLE CHRIS COLUMBUS HUH???

I'll try 2 keep it here

Once I recorded it in my diary but DONT KNOW WHERE diary is so gotta gets-ti-mate but think around..OK round 2006 maybe 2005 when I wanted super Hot Ass me time and my toiz I took long ass hot showers and Enema myself till I squirted clean plain water...all while doing this playing my Mr Big ((Dildo--1st dildo I ever bot--1st dildo that ever I fukked myself ohh soo fine and rubbed my Prostate so finnnnneeeeeeeee.

Girls We guys r Prostate is as fukkin elusive as finding your G Spot and rubbing Fuk me and a half ARETHRA FUKKIN FRANKLIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all I gots this lil tweeker cd cranked and Yanked WHY cant Lady Gaga and BEYONCE MAKE MUSIC LK LIKE THIS???? Baby Boomer Gen is like 50+MILLION of us Demograhic and many if us (nit me) are LOADED ($$ jingle..me loded is stoned)) Mott The Hoople and LOUD!!!

Since year 2000 I've given myself hundreds perhaps a thousand or 2 mini/tiny orgasms...I call them Assgasms since they cum from INSIDE my ass. Just like a pussy clenching unclenching at a high rate like a slowmotion WWII Thompson with a full drum ((Rocky Horrow Picture SHow!!!!!!)))

It's like surfing..a wave you're riding or its riding you. first time it WAS s Fukking Saizure absolute NO Controll TBT It scared the heebee jeebees right outta me...about 44 seconds into it ((Ramblin Man Doobie Bros)) I realize it's The BIG 0 and I was fit to be tied!!! My ass was rapidly clenching-unclenching I had let go of BrBig who is jumping like wild . My whole body shaking unfukkin controlably. That Assgasm went a full 2 minuts. None of it had Thing One to do with my pecker. AA ALL ASS All the Time.

I was a Trainwreck. Tried to restart up for Round 2. After 20M I had No Round ((Diana Ross-The Supremes...or maybe Tina Turner PROUD 104.1 D MARY Fuk me I need a thosand waat box to blow out my ears

Hey yall wanna have sum REAL FUN go to a Pentacostal Church when they're getting down SINGING!!!!! Talk about Shaking like A Fukkin Hurricane!!

Signed Sealed and Delivered Little Stevie Wonder I THINK> Now that fucker could BELT IT OUT!!! Him and Barry White and Marvin Gaye or AL Green...thses ppl were HUGE in 1974 Yay more Stevie Wonder!!

Got 2 boom boxes goin simul got sum way gay michael george micheal driving me---making Chinese> Sweet and Fire deep breaded chicken++(No thats phil collins I dont even LIKE P Collins butt this sounds perty fukkin GOOT!! Al Greene?? Sweet Motown of sum kind...

Ha ha ha ha ha Gotcha--------------I ain't even all that High...not bouncin off the wallls like when I get drunk. wood be sooooo nice if I had a partner in crime ...the song Eight Six Seven Three Ohh Nine 867 5309 fuk that allotta werk.bDxyKnm3abY80XeK she got my Number this tune was hot when I was in Junior High I think FINALLY AT mild 68....all day it was like being inside Pressure Cooker

Foods ready. C ya

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes

Seriously, I once ejaculated without having an orgasm, and I once had an orgasm without ejaculating. Both happened when masturbating while being very sick.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yep same thing has happened to me I've gotten distracted and cum but no orgasm.. I just go back and finish haha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Couple of times had an orgasm without ejaculating because I'd been fucking to much so my balls were basically dry.

I have one time, randomly, when going to the toilet, I pulled out my penis to pee and discovered ejaculat rolling and dripping from my head... I was not erect, nor did I feel aroused. Extremely bizarre.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Jam_Wil_Mac
Couple of times had an orgasm without ejaculating because I'd been fucking to much so my balls were basically dry.

I have one time, randomly, when going to the toilet, I pulled out my penis to pee and discovered ejaculat rolling and dripping from my head... I was not erect, nor did I feel aroused. Extremely bizarre.

That can happen if you're bursting, the bladder excites the prostate and it produces semenal fluid.
I don't know how the others got distracted though, a marching band wouldn't distract me when I'm ready to cum.
Lurker
0 likes
That means you got dick problems bro. Start being more active. Eat smaller meals. 1500 cals a day should do it if you're around six ome or six two. Also add almonds, and tomatoes to your diet. No soda.In fact just drink water. Also a good thing to do is justibefore you go to bed fill up a large glass of water, smash a multi vitamin in to powder. Put the powder in the water and let it be while you sleep. As soon as you wake up drink the water.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dpw

That can happen if you're bursting, the bladder excites the prostate and it produces semenal fluid.
I don't know how the others got distracted though, a marching band wouldn't distract me when I'm ready to cum.

Ah, well that answers that! Thanks, dude!
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by Guest

I'll try 2 keep it here

Ha ha ha ha ha Gotcha--------------I ain't even all that High...not bouncin off the wallls like when I get drunk. wood be sooooo nice if I had a partner in crime ...the song Eight Six Seven Three Ohh Nine 867 5309 fuk that allotta werk.6X5wF5gLfsBReJ2t she got my Number this tune was hot when I was in Junior High I think FINALLY AT mild 68....all day it was like being inside Pressure Cooker

Foods ready. C ya

Hands down, this is the best fucking post I've ever read. I have no idea what the guy was talking about most of the time, but this was awesome as hell! Bar Room Blitz is right!! I'm sad he's gone.

0 likes
Hello

Thankyou for talking about this. Its interesting to hear guys talking about it, and helps me to learn more. I always thought that boys only ejaculated if they had an orgasm.

Sarah
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The only time I have ever cum without ejaculating semen was if I had cum so many times that I had no semen left at that time.....
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Honestly, now that i think back i think i've mostly cum without getting an orgasm.
Maybe that's why i thought sex was boring, hm.
0 likes
It has happened if I'm not really "in the mood" mentally but my body is crying for relief, I'll find that the orgasm just doesn't happen or is rather minimal. I've had the distraction thing before, usually involved "OMG, I'm going to get caught and I'm too far along to stop."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
lmao. i'm dying at that post/essay.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Cute_Guy_Uk

It hasn't happened to me during sex, but I've had a couple wet dreams where I came, but didn't have the ecstacy of orgasm. It was a very strange sensation, to be sure.
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah its happened to me when having sex and someone has interrupted us. Start ejaculating but as you mind is now focused on the person that walks in, you don't orgasm.
Lurker
0 likes
It happened the first time i had sex….ejeculated but no orgasm! think the term is premature ejeculation…only happened the once thank god!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Medics sometimes refer to it as an involuntary ejaculation. Happened to me a couple of times, although I suppose the best example would be a wet dream.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've only ever had it happen once, and it was really weird, I wasn't distracted or not into it but all of a sudden it was like my body decided ok I'm done, go do something else now.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's happened and I just figured the girl was so hot I literally came in my pants. So much for trying to get some of that. And after reading that essay. I need a nap.
Lurker
0 likes
It's happened. To me before but it shouldn't really keep you up at night it's usually you were too distracted next time focus on what you're doing at you should be fine.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is that not like pissing without emptying one's bladder?
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Lurker
0 likes
When I pull out just before ejaculating and don't stroke myself, I will often shoot just two or three spurts, with the actual orgasm yet to arrive. I can then keep stroking myself until the real orgasm, creating an illusion of me being multi-orgasmic. Only the second one is a true orgasm that leaves me satisfied and my balls drained, but a few girls have been very impressed with my ability to jizz on them twice in the space of thirty seconds.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just as I turn 60 I have a few ejaculation and no orgasm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have had a orgasm without ejaculating, and once recall when I suffered PE, having what you are describing.

Quote by Cute_Guy_Uk
Old in chronological age. But young at heart and desire.