Gourmet Candy Apples

last reply
35 replies
3.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I'm craving one right now. Unfortunately it's gonna be some time before I get my hands on one. So pictures of what can/will be are gonna have to do for now. Feel free to join me in my gourmet apple lusting.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I'm a total purist when it comes to Candy Apples... they have to be shiny and red.

Oh, and p.s. this lip gloss called "Candy Apple" by Lime Crime is awesome too... It gives you legit candy-apple lips.

Lurker
0 likes
I love the ones dunked into caramel... (And yes, green apples!) Like them plain, without the chunky condiments - that's how I eat ice-cream too smile

P/S: DKNY's version of a candy apple

Not my favourite, but not a bad scent either.x
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Omg. Candy Apples in my favourite colour. With pretty stems! I'm having hard fantasies about these. *swoons*

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Black Liquorice Candy Apples... I'll bet these would actually taste really good!

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Omg. Candy Apples in my favourite colour. With pretty stems! I'm having hard fantasies about these. *swoons*

So pretty! But non-food for thought: could those have been painted with OPI's Mermaid's Tears?

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by emilykiss

So pretty! But non-food for thought: could those have been painted with OPI's Mermaid's Tears?

Good call - and honestly, I also considered it might be a polish/ad for Essie's "Mint Candy Apple"... cause that would be pretty perfect actually.

But... I reverse searched it and apparently it's a company that claims they can make candy apples in any colour you could want or imagine. This was their attempt at 'Tiffany Blue'... They are so pretty though.... *sighs*

Or you can just be a posh girl named Mia who gets them for her Sweet Sixteen Party .... (and yep, I'm jelly!)

I guess these are the DIY versions. Not sure how nicely these would play with your teeth and tongue though.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

I guess these are the DIY versions. Not sure how nicely these would play with your teeth and tongue though.

DD, you're such a girl! (Says the girl who also fusses over turquoise stains )

But besides being too pretty to eat, candy apples in this colour/flavour don't really whet my appetite. They look way too artificial, not food-like at all. The same goes for the goodies coated with edible glitter. They're really pretty to look at though.

I'd take the ones coated with chocolate or caramel (or even that black liquorice) any day. Here's something I'd eat as well: apples coated in white chocolate and coconut flakes.

P/S: Dani, I love this thread! Sweet stuff smile x
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by emilykiss

DD, you're such a girl! (Says the girl who also fusses over turquoise stains )

I know. shhh... lol

But really... although turquoise is totally impractical, I still looked at this and wanted it - even though I'd never eat it.

I'm pretty sure I would eat these though... they're purple... but it tricks my brain into thinking 'berries', which are still edible. I'm not sure there are any edible naturally turquoise food groups. Sighs. Even though there really should be. Mother nature totally messed up on that one. smile

Lurker
0 likes
Oh gosh, this thread is so pretty
I am not really a fan of Candy Apples, but that doesn't stop me from buying them here and there, just to check if my taste changed..Still didn't, but so so pretty. True eye food.

Prolific Writer
0 likes
These look good....

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
These apples you guys are posting are sooooooooooo pretty!

Especially those shiny turquoise and teal (my favorite color) ones. They're much too pretty for eating, though.

I like the look of the classic red candy apples, too. But I don't eat them because I don't like the candy coating. Just dunk a fat green apple in caramel or chocolate and then roll it around in junk and then drizzle it with more junk, and that's my kind of candy apple!

This baby has been decorated with colored chocolate...pretty AND functional!

Lurker
0 likes
Now I'm craving a regular one.

Oh, yum.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Candy apples, an addiction of mine.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I would love one of these. I'm one of those people that loves cinnamon.... cinnamon v-day hearts, cinnamon toast, I even have cinnamon toothpaste when I want to switch it up. This looks yummy.

And this Apple Pie Caramel Apple - so delish!

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by Possibly
Thanks a lot, Dani! (Ordering online, dammit!)

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by Possibly

Yum!

Maybe it's just my dirty mind, but this apple kinda turns me on.
Brown Sugar
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Maybe it's just my dirty mind, but this apple kinda turns me on.

I concur...This apple is arousing.
Lurker
0 likes
I would love if I would be able to buy sliced candy apples! This is definitely the right dosage for my curiosity and it would satisfy my need for it.