Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our Adventure, Unexpected Turn

"A GingerKitty and Poppet Collaboration - Part Three Of Five"

18
19 Comments 19
7.3k Views 7.3k
2.8k words 2.8k words
I wanted to be the one in control, but the moment he asked me stay the night, I melted. I, of course, stayed. I couldn't explain it, but he made me feel utterly alive, and I didn't want to part ways. Not until we had to. When I agreed, we took a shower together, once out he even offered me one of his t-shirts to wear. It was fantastic, it smelled just like him.

***

Four months later, and we spend every moment we can together, even when we’re not supposed to. We've both gotten shit at work for texting too much. It’s moved beyond just sex, which is what it started off as. Our sex is just as crazy as ever.

I have a key to his place, and I've been here waiting for him to come home. He doesn't know I’m here, so it gives me the chance to surprise him. I've stripped down into nothing but a new pair of pink panties, ones I know he’ll drool over, and nothing else. I've even kept my feet bare, which makes him crazy. When I hear him climbing the stairs, I move to slip behind the door. He swings the door open, an when he closes it, I pounce him from behind with a giggle.

I wrap my legs around his middle, and whisper low in his ear, “Surprise!” I let out a soft moan.

Breathing in deep, I inhale his scent. God, he smells fucking good! Just so Gavin!

“Ah, you bollock! Scared the shite out of me!” He giggles.

“Are you surprised to see me? I’ve missed you. I know it’s been just a few days, but I need you.”

I slip down off him, circling around to face him. I look up, kissing his lips gently; I grip his beautiful long hair, holding him into me. Our lips meet and a spark snaps between us, a low groan from the both of us as we deepen the kiss. I begin to undress him, not caring about anything else, but wanting him in the same state of need as I am. I want him to realise how much I need him in this moment.

Letting go of the kiss, I giggle, “Like my new knickers? I can’t seem to find the ones you've stolen from me. I know they’re here somewhere. You can keep them, I like these ones,” I give him a cheeky smile, running towards the bedroom.

When he enters he’s fully naked with his cock rock hard. Fucking hell, how much I long to have him inside me. “Looks like those new knickers will be the object of my obsession, for the time being. Or rather, what's inside them,” he growls. Fucking hell, that growl!

Giggling, I lay on the bed facing him. He stands at the foot of the bed, and I can’t help it. I slip my hand down into my panties, and caress my clit gently. Moaning softly, I watch him, knowing he’ll not let me get away with this long. My heart races with excitement, such need for him, I want him to own my arse tonight. Literally!

***

I can't believe how this happened. One minute we're fucking like rabbits in a park, the next, she has a key to my house and glomping me when I walk in the door. I love how she did it though; it's just so fucking Nicole! She often does silly shit like this and I love her all the more for it.

When she jumped on me with just those pink panties on, I could have just ravished her there. I decided to wait a little, let her tease me for a bit. I like when she teases me, though she doesn't get to do it for very long.

Those fingers in her panties drive me fucking wild! She's lying there on the bed, fucking herself very slowly and teasing the life out of me. That's it, I can't take much more, I just have to do something. Oh, god, she looks so sexy in those pink panties, but I don't want to take them off. Not just yet, so I'm going to leave them on, and move them to the side and lick her out.

As I stand there at the foot of the bed, watching her, she looks right into my eyes. Her eyes are burning with passion and need. I know exactly what she wants from me, but I stand there, my cock hard and just watch.

“Turn around, get on your knees,” I smirk.

She does as she is told and continues masturbating. Those poor panties will be soaked, I'd better remove them. My head goes between her legs, which she has spread a little wider for me, and my tongue thrusts inside her, then licks the whole length of her slit.

“Do you see what you've done to me?” I ask rhetorically.

“Hard!” Nicole pants.

“Very!”

I walk across the room and grab a bottle of lube. I know what she wants and I'm going to give it to her. This particular lube tingles and warms at the same time. She's in for quite the ride!

“Relax,” I whisper in her ear.

My fingers reach out and massage her back, feeling her relax under my touch. I nibble her ear and smear some lube upon her buttocks, spreading it between her cheeks. I raise my hand and spank hard.

“You like that?”

An answer comes in the form of a moan and I take that as a sign that she wants more. My wicked grin spreading across my face, I know that I'm about to totally own her arse right now. I spank her again, feeling the warmth of the lube and the smack on my hand, knowing she must be feeling something similar.

She looks around at me and says everything with just her eyes. They scream “fuck me!”, and who am I to disagree? My cock, hard, throbbing, needs to be inside her. I squeeze some lube on my cock and squeeze in, nice and slowly. We moan together and she thrusts her arse back at me, letting me know it's okay to begin fucking.

“You do know your arse is mine, don't you?” I grin.

She says nothing, but moans hard as I fuck her, spanking as I go. Her arse is so fucking tight, much tighter than her pussy, which is fucking amazing, because that is the tightest (and wettest) I've even had the pleasure to be inside. I spank her hard and she answers with a moan and another backwards thrust. Every time I spank, she does this and it makes me wanna fuck and spank harder. I do and she moans louder. Her fingers are furiously going at her pussy and she is soaking the bed. I love how wet Nicole gets, it's almost as if someone just turns a tap on and she needs a fricking bucket to contain it all.

***

Oh Fuck! Does he even know how much pleasure he gives to me? I’m so erotically high whenever he touches me. The love I have for him grows with each passing day. Who would have thought that just a short time ago he was forcing me down onto my knees in public? Now, here he is fucking my arse. I love how hard he is with me. He fucks me like no other man before him.

My fingers are dancing wickedly over my clit, mmm so fucking perfect. I can’t get enough of him deep in my arse, loving how hard he spanks me. I can feel the welt starting to form; I know he’ll caress me later. For now I still want it rough, and he keeps giving into me. Oh shit, oh I can’t hold back! “Mmm, coming, Sir!” I moan out, feeling myself suddenly tighten, him fucking me faster, me fucking my pussy.

A profound shudder shakes through my body, and short heated breaths flow as I clench hard. I come so wickedly perfect; he still fucks, causing it to last even longer. Fucking Hell, Gavin! The things you do to me never stop! My mind screams for more, and I know he knows what I want. His hand comes down hard, the smack echoes through the room.

He leans down; just when I think my orgasm is nearly done, and as low as he can, he growls directly into my ear.

SaraSilver
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaraSilver

Gasping out a hiccuped moan, I shiver and blush deeply, feeling another small wave of orgasm wash through me. His hands move up my body, cupping my breasts, kneading them softly, rolling my nipples between his fingers, his thrusts are now slow. He’s teasing me, keeping me on this ecstasy train.

“You’re such a good girl for me, Nicole,” he breathes in my ear, teasing me all the more.

“I want nothing more than to be your good girl, Gavin,” my breath slightly shaky, leaning back into him.

He slows his touch, pulling out gently, having me lay on my back. He moves between my legs, leaning down, he kisses me gently. His lips are cool to the touch, it leaves mine tingly. His tongue warm, dancing along mine, passion is building in just a single kiss. It’s the kind of kiss you never want to end. Those are always like that with Gavin.

Adjusting himself, he slips between my legs, and never breaking our kiss, he grinds himself softly against me. I can feel how wickedly hard he is for me, and I want to please him. Reaching down, I stroke him lightly, and he growls against my lips. It sends tiny jolts of electricity down my spine, deep into my core. I guide him to my pussy, running the head of his cock along my clit. We both moan together, feeling how wet he’s caused me. He smiles against my lips, I know he’s up to no good, and I can’t wait…

With the head of his cock at my entrance he thrusts himself hard inside me. I let out a cry as he stays buried deep inside me and begins to grind his hips in small circles. Our kiss becoming more heated, I reach around him, and gripping his arse I squeeze tightly. His growls allow me to know he loves it, even though I know he does, he grinds deeper inside me, reaching inside me new levels of wanton.

“Please,” I whisper through our kiss. My heart pounding and I want more of him, but I can’t seem to catch enough air in my lungs.

“Please what?” He teases me, knowing exactly what I want, but making me say it.

“I want you, I need you, please. I want you to fuck me, Sir,” I whimper out, he gives me a cheeky smile, thrusting one good hard thrust. I cry out a moan, clinging tightly to him.

“Like that?” He asks, still a cheeky smile on his face, grinding his hips once more.

“Yes, please, don’t stop, please, I beg of you,” I whine out, breathless.

“Beg of me? I like that,” he kisses me softly, nibbling my bottom lip. He begins to thrust hard inside me, fucking me with such need. I cry out moans through our kiss, which he needs as much as I do.

***

No matter how many times I fuck this woman, I just keep coming back for more. I can’t get enough of it! Her pussy is tight, squeezing around my cock and she needs several buckets just to get through the day. Did I also mention that she loves me? I know, it’s bonkers. I love her too.

I love how, right now, she is kissing me, biting down on my lip, alternating between that and thrusting her tongue into my mouth, wrestling with mine. She tastes like strawberries and smells of Jasmine. So beautiful, as she is. I thrust hard with so much need; I want to satisfy her completely. I can’t help but kiss and bite on her neck, making her moan. I love the way she moans so loudly, you could hear her from a battlefield. Her pussy is so fucking wet and tight. The way she is squeezing my cock is just so perfect. I really need to come, but prolonging this pleasure, that is what I want.

“Are you a good girl?” I growl.

“Yes, always for you, Sir,” she moans.

I grunt and groan, my lips trailing kisses down her breasts, biting softly on the nipple, but only at first. I know how she likes it rough and needs it as much as I do. Hard, fast, panting, moaning, that’s how we like it, how we crave it, how we crave each other.

I slow my thrusts now as I grind into Nicole. She moans out and fixes her eyes upon mine. I clench my jaw and try to hold back from coming, somehow managing, and place a finger on her clit, just swirling nice and slowly. Quicker I pound into her now, panting with lust and need for her.

“Sweetness, come with me, Sweetness!” I moan.

Faster and faster I thrust, Nicole meeting my thrusts, her moans filling the air with such erotic joy. “Gavin!” She moans loudly and I feel her pussy convulse, squeezing my cock, getting wetter, as if that was even possible, she moans and growls at me and I growl back at her. When I growl, it always does it. She tells me it sends a jolt of electricity through her and having felt her when I growl, I can vouch for that. I growl more and she moans back, my finger still playing hell with her clit. My jaw clenches and I let out a moaning growl, my eyes still fixed on hers.

“Fuck, Nicole!” I yell and feel myself starting to come.

“Please, Gavin, oh, fuck please!”

With one hard thrust, we come together, screaming, growling, making an absolute mess all over the place, not giving a damn about it.

“Fuck,” I moan breathlessly and slip out of Nicole, getting to my knees and licking her pussy, before coming back up again for a hard kiss, tasting the mixture of her pussy and my come on our mouths, we moan into the kiss and Nicole gasps, coming once more.

“You never cease to amaze me, that you can come from a kiss,” I moan.

“That’s your magical mouth,” Nicole giggles.

Shifting off her, I move my head and lay on her breasts.

“Nicole, I have a question for you.”

“Mm, what is it?” She asks her voice slightly sleepy, completely relaxed.

“How, um, gah, erm, how would you feel about moving in, you know, for real?” I stammer.

I hear her softly inhale, trying to gather her words, “I, are y-you serious? I couldn't imagine anything better, Gavin! Fuck yes, let’s do it!”

My eyes light up, it is as if this is just meant to be. Now that I finally have the courage to ask her to move in, it is like a weight has been lifted, “Nicole, I love you,” I kiss her on the cheek and she giggles. We fall together into one of our epic giggle-fits.

***

Giggling with him, I can’t help but thinking how much I love this man. How did I get so lucky? I’m just sat there in the park one day suddenly being overtaken by this man I didn't know, to being totally, utterly in love with him.

My heart races with excitement, I mean, okay, I've never lived with a guy before, but this is a good thing. He’s good for me, he drives me perfectly mad. No other has done that before him, it just feels so right. My need overtakes me, and I kiss him deep, ending our giggles, wanting to taste him once more.

It starts another round of rolling in the sheets, except this time it’s not just sex, it’s us making love. I can feel it in every fibre of my being. I’m completely his, and he’s utterly mine. I love him…

This is a Poppet and GingerKitty collaboration. It’s a story that is written from both the male and female views. Written and Performed by Poppet and GingerKittyFor LushStories ONLY!

Published 
Written by Poppet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments