Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chapter Four: Patience And Sensation

"A submissive experiences heightened sensation"

8
4 Comments 4
3.3k Views 3.3k
702 words 702 words

Author's Notes

"With Masteratarms' permission, I am continuing my response to the scenario presented by Miss Joanne (prettyjoanne)."

It is silent now, in this room where I am suspended.

All I can sense is the breeze that gusts now and again through the sheer curtains and cools my skin, creating waves of goosebumps on my body. Are these little shivers revealing my anticipation at what may be ahead?

I come to realise that once again I am being taught a lesson: patience and how to listen to the heightened awareness of my desires, needs and sensations.

My newly pierced nipples are throbbing now, not too intense, but enough to take my attention to them. I straighten my shoulders and feel the light chain tighten and the little bell ring softly. Amused, I smile softly and arch my back a little, hearing the bell ring once more.

My distraction is interrupted by the sound of the heavy door opening; I feel my heartbeat change, small butterflies in my belly. What is ahead? Will I bear it with grace?

I hear soft steps and little bells ringing with each step, slightly more sounds than mine. Are they connected to nipple chains, too, or perhaps on ankles?

I sense a body close to mine once more and a gentle voice says:

"I have been sent to prepare you, lovely one. You cannot see me, but you know me already, for I am Haley."

I try not to show my surprise. I have been lent one as precious as Haley to take me through this experience. I am honoured, indeed.

"Your breasts are marked, did you displease and earn the crop or was it for another purpose, tigger? You may speak and explain to me."

"I believe I didn't displease, rather I was being taught a lesson about exploring pleasure and pain, Haley."

"In that case, you may be ready for another lesson, perhaps?"

Before I can reply, I feel soft lips surrounding one nipple, the recent piercing making it so immensely sensitive. The tongue slightly flicks the metal ring; the chain tightens and releases, causing the other nipple to throb. These intense waves, are they of pain or of pleasure? Both, it seems, although any roughness now would make the experience unbearable.

Deepika_Lea
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Deepika_Lea

Her lips travel to the other nipple, this time a tiny bite causing me to gasp; then I feel a tongue tracing the skin of my breasts.

"I shall kiss where you are marked from the crop strokes, tigger, so you shall know where they are, even though you cannot see them. The marks will fade soon, but perhaps the memories of these kisses will not?"

I find my belly tightening with arousal, the pressure of the tongue making me long to be able to touch in return.

Skilled hands now caress my body, first my neck, tracing where the collar ends and my skin begins. My shoulders are touched lightly, then I feel the fingers travelling down my arms. Still suspended by the chains, I realise how exposed and vulnerable my skin remains.

Suddenly, there are little bites on my belly, and Haley kneels and firmly pushes my legs apart. The warmth of her mouth on my pussy causes me to moan: a deep, hungry sound, a sound of desire and of need. Her tongue now darts around my lips, my clit, and I feel myself pulsing. Her mouth surrounds my opening with a sudden deep sucking, then she presses heavily with her tongue into my body.

"Move against me, tigger, move and enjoy that which you desire. Yes, move until you feel the intensity build and build."

Her words cause a warm rush of air against the wetness and I long to continue this intense pleasure. Buckling my knees just a further inch or two, I place more pressure on her mouth, the chains tugging tighter on my arms. I feel my body so entirely outstretched and I realise that I am so focussed that nothing else exists, other than this moment and this intense longing for release.

Suddenly, the door opens; a firm voice says, "Enough for now, Haley. Come and collect the items I have brought with me. Outside, now!"

The door closes. Once again, I am alone in the silence, my heart pounding.

 

(to be continued)

 

Published 
Written by MAAs_tigger
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments