Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chapter Three: Pain and Pleasure

"A submissive is led to experience hidden desires"

11
7 Comments 7
4.5k Views 4.5k
718 words 718 words

Author's Notes

"With Masteratarms' permission, I am continuing my response to the scenario presented by Miss Joanne (prettyjoanne)."

My awareness is so heightened, each sound amplified, each touch so intense.

Parts of my body are being touched. I feel the skin of another brushing against mine, sometimes fleeting, sometimes lingering just a little longer. I try to identify the touch - one moment it feels like the soft skin beneath my wrists is being stoked, another moment I wonder if perhaps a breast being pressed into my back, nipples hardening? I moan softly, desire intensifying.

My face is taken again into firm hands. A mouth is pressed against mine, then a delicious stream of bubbles is passed into my mouth. Once more I feel the cool delight of champagne being shared, tongues dancing together.

I hear a noise and hear more liquid being poured. As the lips leave mine, a bottle is replaced and I feel a pressure against my thighs. Suddenly a hand moves aside my lace briefs and a warm mouth is placed between my legs. My lips and clit are also tingling as a liquid touches them. I realise that it is here where more champagne is to be used.

My own wetness now mingles with the bubbles that have entered me and I sense little drips moving down my inside thighs. Unable to close my legs or show any coyness, I feel myself blush.

Before I can reflect on the sensation, I feel a sudden strike, the sharp sting of a crop, across first one breast, then across the other. Taken aback, a little yelp escapes my lips, followed by a sudden intake of breath.

"Count the strokes, tigger and thank me for permitting another to explore your body!"

A half cry in my voice I reply "One. Two. Thank You, Master for permitting me to explore both pleasure and pain."

A firm female voice says to me, "Tigger, do you believe that an edge of pain can enhance pleasure? Answer me honestly."

I try to steady my voice, thoughts swirling. "Yes, Mistress, I do, for I am learning how to not fight against the sensation of pain, but to learn to yield to it."

"Do you wish to experience more intensely painful sensations, tigger?"I

Emasquirt27
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emasquirt27

I think about how my restraints hold me firm, how I cannot escape, even should I wish to do so. Should I trust that I shall not be taken beyond my limits? Oh, what experiences remain in store for me? Will I be whipped or worse branded? I find my body trembling, my knees weaken, causing more weight to drag down on my arms, which remain outstretched, chains firm.

"Do you wish your nipples to be pierced, little one?" the firm male voice says.

"It would please me, Master. Is it your desire too?" Then the sudden shock of an ice-cube placed to my left nipple "Do not move, tigger." My hardened nipple, numb, but not without sensation, has a needle pierced through it and I hear the click of a ring being secured.

I try to not call out, force myself to not move and find tears rushing to my eyes. The blindfold is still in place, tears now move down my cheeks as the other nipple is taken between firm fingers, ice cube placed against the nipple. This time I must show even more control, more discipline, as I now know what pain to expect. The second needle passes through my right nipple, the ring now closed. I feel a slightly heavier sensation, and realise a fine chain has been secured between both rings. I feel it lay lightly against my skin and as I adjust my posture, ensuring that my shoulders are back, I hear the tinkle of a little bell attached to the chain. Will I be pleasing as displayed, now pierced and bejewelled?

"Thank You, Master and Mistress." My voice soft is and tender.

"You will wait now, tigger. Be patient, I want you to truly feel these sensations. There will be more for you to experience soon."

I hear the footsteps move away from me, two slightly heavier steps, followed by the sound of stiletto heels.

The ornate door opens and a rush of air enters the room. I can hear the curtains swish near the open window, then as the door closes... silence and further anticipation.

 

(to be continued)

 



 

 

Published 
Written by MAAs_tigger
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments